Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Rhyno posted:

When I first saw that posted someone wrote a huge story behind the real reason for the slip which involved greasing the stage beforehand. It was some pretty excellent storytelling but I sadly did not save it.

Give her some credit, It was the first time she ever had an encounter with grease.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

NESguerilla posted:

Give her some credit, It was the first time she ever had an encounter with grease.

Let's be realistic, we can both tell that she's seen plenty of grease before that fall.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Rhyno posted:

Let's be realistic, we can both tell that she's seen plenty of grease before that fall.

That was the half assed joke I was trying to make. :downsrim:

veni veni veni has a new favorite as of 08:42 on Aug 29, 2013

Artemis J Brassnuts
Jan 2, 2009
I regret😢 to inform📢 I am the most sexually🍆 vanilla 🍦straight 📏 dude😰 on the planet🌎
Good god. Judging from the look on that guy's face, those dolls have prevented more rapes than mace ever did.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Artemis J Brassnuts posted:

Good god. Judging from the look on that guy's face, those dolls have prevented more rapes than mace ever did.

And that must be the ugliest sofa ever. And look at the doll's dress, it's made out of his dead mother's kitchen curtains!

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion
Look at those dolls' eyes. Empty, vacant, twisted. Those dolls have seen things, man. Things that sucked the life right out of them.

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.
There's a story behind every real doll.

A disturbing, hollow story of perversion and woe. All those stories, lost like tears in the rain.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Uncle Itchie posted:

Why do these dolls seem bow-legged?

Is this some sort of sick joke? You do realize what these dolls are used for, right?

BogDew
Jun 14, 2006

E:\FILES>quickfli clown.fli
Despite the Wikileaks party imploding a week out before the Australian 2013 election, Assange decides to rally the troops with his take on an iconic Australian pop-song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_T2rTVRGIAc

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
The best thing about real dolls is that there's apparently a market in used ones. Yup.

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

wAstIng 10 bUcks ON an aVaTar iS StUpid

WebDog posted:

Despite the Wikileaks party imploding a week out before the Australian 2013 election, Assange decides to rally the troops with his take on an iconic Australian pop-song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_T2rTVRGIAc

What the flying gently caress
I can't imagine this producing any positive results for anything
Even though I like Assange

Edit ;then again, if I wasn't allowed to leave the building I'd go insane too.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

steinrokkan posted:

The best thing about real dolls is that there's apparently a market in used ones. Yup.

All it needs is the pots & pans setting and its good to go :fap:

AdorableStar
Jul 13, 2013

:patriot:

Ladies and gentlemen, 9 minutes on the history of loli. :smug:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qVIuuR1EFs

The best worst part is when they all start shouting numbers for who their favourite character is on the powerpoint's first page.

Thinky Whale
Aug 2, 2012

All that most maddens and torments; all that stirs up the lees of things; all truth with malice in it; all that cracks the sinews and cakes the brain; all the subtle demonisms of life and thought; all evil were visibly personified, and made practically assailable in Fry.

Is that the guy who had personalities and life stories for his dolls, and wrote blog posts from their perspective? I vaguely remember being linked to it once, and I really don't want this to be something my brain is generating by itself.

DrHerpington
Dec 20, 2012

;-*
Does anyone remember that guy who posted his creepy teddy bear dolls in a 4chan /g/ thread about battlestations?

Well, he has sexual ones for purchase now, and he's calling them "teddy babes". They're available with special "pouches".

Real Dolls for people that can't afford Real Dolls/are allergic to silicone/think silicone isn't soft enough/want a hybrid dakimakura fleshlight.

e:

And for all you corset lovers out there:

DrHerpington has a new favorite as of 12:39 on Aug 29, 2013

meataidstheft
Jul 31, 2005

Yous a lady Skwisgaar!
Jesus christ those legs are the stuff of nightmares!

edit: V nice

meataidstheft has a new favorite as of 13:06 on Aug 29, 2013

DrHerpington
Dec 20, 2012

;-*

meataidstheft posted:

Jesus christ those legs are the stuff of nightmares!

I think you mean stuffed with nightmares.

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

TODAY WAS THE SPECIAL SALE DAY!
Grimey Drawer

Kheldragar posted:

Ladies and gentlemen, 9 minutes on the history of loli. :smug:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qVIuuR1EFs

The best worst part is when they all start shouting numbers for who their favourite character is on the powerpoint's first page.

The hell....why are there so many people in that room?

RillAkBea
Oct 11, 2008

PaganGoatPants posted:

The hell....why are there so many people in that room?

I think we can split them into 3 groups.

1. Shameless freaks who could and would write essays on the subject.

2. Shameful freaks who have an excuse of some kind.

3. Gawkers who're there to see the train wreck.

And this thread makes me want to bet that the gawkers are the minority :smith:

the yeti
Mar 29, 2008

memento disco

http://straightvoices.tumblr.com/

":smug: no matter what anyone says, straight people's opinions do matter. in fact they can be more effective in fighting bigotry because they're not emotionally biased. :smug:"

Please someone match quotes from this poo poo mine with photos from the rest of the thread.

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.

DrHerpington posted:

Does anyone remember that guy who posted his creepy teddy bear dolls in a 4chan /g/ thread about battlestations?

Well, he has sexual ones for purchase now, and he's calling them "teddy babes". They're available with special "pouches".

Real Dolls for people that can't afford Real Dolls/are allergic to silicone/think silicone isn't soft enough/want a hybrid dakimakura fleshlight.

e:

And for all you corset lovers out there:

Those have been around for years (I only know this from the old GBS dollfucker threads)

Chicago Death Rate
Jul 23, 2001

by Ralp
That's Dave Hockey.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUhMS2wDI04

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

"Man leaves wife at home to go on holiday with doll"

http://metro.co.uk/2011/01/24/dave-hockey-leaves-wife-at-home-to-go-on-holiday-with-doll-632678/

"She is one of 14 dolls on whom Mr Hockey has spent £16,000 on travel and outfits, including £1,270 of lingerie."

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
"Wife?" The plot twist is the wife is also a doll.

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Do you like scary movies?

cyberia posted:

I know I shouldn't but my morbid curiosity compels me, does anyone have these pictures or a link to them?

I don't know if any pictures are still around in the dollfucker thread, and best I can find is someone posted similar on Fark and all that's left there are the comments since the link's dead. I gather this sort of thing's handled under special orders.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Thinky Whale posted:

Is that the guy who had personalities and life stories for his dolls, and wrote blog posts from their perspective? I vaguely remember being linked to it once, and I really don't want this to be something my brain is generating by itself.

Also Kevin Havens, the subject of at least 2 dollfucker threads on SA, which are somewhere in archives or goldmined.

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Kevin_Havens

He would post on doll forums and stuff in the guise of his different dolls, attributing emotions, opinions and activities for them (i.e. "Daphne bought me a PS2 for Christmas" and "Sally thinks that I should cut down on smoking."). poo poo like that. Then respond as himself (Casperghostboy) and have online conversations with himself and his dolls. Sort of like if Thinky Whale, SeanMiller and Biggerboat were all the same guy but the first two were gently caress dolls.

It was pretty weird. Way weirder than simply loving them. Dudes make up whole life stories and personalities for them and creates Facebook pages for them and poo poo.

Whorelord posted:

He looks like he played guitar in an 80s thrash band, but I can't think which one.

Dio is what I get. The Sabbath t-shirt drives it home.

edit: See?

BiggerBoat has a new favorite as of 16:11 on Aug 29, 2013

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Is there a pecking order in dollfucker communities? Like are Realdolls the gold standard of fake women to put your dick in? Do they smugly look down on the people who have to buy those horrible 'special pouches' things?

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

There is an entire industry built around custom sexdoll buttholes.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Is there a pecking order in dollfucker communities? Like are Realdolls the gold standard of fake women to put your dick in? Do they smugly look down on the people who have to buy those horrible 'special pouches' things?

I'm sure the guy with a sharpie face balloon on a papier mâché* body stocking doesn't get to host any of the 'discussions'.

* It was originally paper stuffed but it sustained 'fluid damage'.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

BiggerBoat posted:

Also Kevin Havens, the subject of at least 2 dollfucker threads on SA, which are somewhere in archives or goldmined.

Let's not forget Kevin abusing his disabled real life girlfriend. He was a poo poo case. Also, wasn't that Hockey guy making some grand film event of his life or dolls or something? That ever hit the theatres?

IamnotJoe
Jul 24, 2005
Maybe Steve.

I worked with a guy that looks like the guy in the second picture. He played Amtgard every weekend and was proud he got a vasectomy because it was stupid to have kids. He thought breeders where ruining the world for everyone and despite the fact that his wife really wanted kids, he got it done and didn't tell her till a year later. Speaking of Amtgard.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

zoux posted:

There is an entire industry built around custom sexdoll buttholes.

Pictured here with my signature fedora and bespoke sexdoll butthole.

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

IamnotJoe posted:

I worked with a guy that looks like the guy in the second picture. He played Amtgard every weekend and was proud he got a vasectomy because it was stupid to have kids. He thought breeders where ruining the world for everyone and despite the fact that his wife really wanted kids, he got it done and didn't tell her till a year later. Speaking of Amtgard.

I hope she divorced him and found a well adjusted person that could discuss these type of decisions like a grown adult.

Barf Wight
Sep 4, 2011
OK, you can stop yelling :hf:
Is the 'bottle' his penis? Do you rub his penis and then he comes out of his own penis?

He does have a pretty good genie pose and hairstyle going on though.

Fish and Chimps
Feb 16, 2012

mmmfff
Fun Shoe
Just snapped this while on holiday.

Fedora Transporter 2000.

Edit: forgot to erase the license plate. Will repost when removed.
Edit2: reposted.

Fish and Chimps has a new favorite as of 19:30 on Aug 29, 2013

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Germstore posted:

Pictured here with my signature fedora and bespoke sexdoll butthole.

With transition lenses.

IamnotJoe
Jul 24, 2005
Maybe Steve.

Desperado Bones posted:

I hope she divorced him and found a well adjusted person that could discuss these type of decisions like a grown adult.

According to him. She will get over it. That was a few years ago. I was working in a call center at the time and a lot of those people belong here. The gourmet chef who bought cut his thumb off when working for Pizza Hut, the 450 pound guy who would drive around the building in his big truck and call it taking laps, the pear shaped girl who had a "boyfriend" who was perpetually in the the "Navy", the gamer guy who never showered and never washed his clothes,and all the other weirder ones.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Obese woman with a boyfriend in the navy sounds pretty believable actually.

IamnotJoe
Jul 24, 2005
Maybe Steve.

euphronius posted:

Obese woman with a boyfriend in the navy sounds pretty believable actually.

He dumped her over email. She became a lesbian, couldn't get a date, ended up dating the gamer guy. I actually liked her, she was a nice person who had the best of intentions. It's just her boyfriend never materialized and she never really called him by his name.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

IamnotJoe posted:

Not gonna lie, I googled that and it looks like it would be fun as hell if the people were goofy as gently caress.

• Locked thread