Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bawk
Mar 31, 2013

An Angry Bug posted:

how slow do you fuckers read

about as fast as it takes you to rereg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

death .cab for qt posted:

about as fast as it takes you to rereg

You should become a professional speed reader.

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine

can you quote? I don't have archives.

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.

Pick posted:

I want this too, it was great.

It's an amazing thread. It was just dumb, old GBS arguing in circles and he made it maaagic.

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

Austrian mook posted:

quote:

I have also been working out! My modem is broken and my phone eats half the posts I try to make, including all the posts I've tried to make here. I'll try this one more time.

Tuesday and Thursday was boot camp. The other people in the class missed a few sessions, so there's some make up sessions which the trainer's invited me to. Of course, I will be taking advantage of that.

Weigh-in (04/12/13): 204 lbs

10min elliptical

Squat
5x80
5x90
5x100
5x110
5x120

DB Bench Press
5x40
5x45
5x50
5x55
5x60

Chin-ups
22x110
12x110

30min elliptical

like 5 times

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Why was that thread not goldmined, it was amazing.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Buzkashi posted:

Where is the thread that some guy accidentally kept posting his exercise log into like five times? That was pretty goddamn funny.

Did Shine ban him for cheating on his log?

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
From the GoT Spoiler Thread, regarding the non-spoiler TVIV thread for the season premiere of Game of Thrones,

Midnight City posted:

The only reason the thread went to poo poo is because Deadpool announced he was too busy to do anything about it for a long time and FYAD knew they could have free reign, by the end it wasn't even spoilers that ruined the thread it was the FYAD posters repeatedly circle jerking themselves about having done it every other post.

Super Ninja Fish posted:

I was wondering why the FYAD guys left Aatrek alone. No one was more of an anal retard about spoilers than him (I got probated for a week for saying why Jaime refused pain medicine since it wasn't explained it in the show). No one made himself more of an open target. Yet for Aatrek, they gave him peace and waited until he was gone.

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Austrian mook posted:

For context, the thread was about a horrific illegal abortion clinic where two women and dozens of newborn babies had died, and then we got those posts to lighten the mood.

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

From the GoT Spoiler Thread, regarding the non-spoiler TVIV thread for the season premiere of Game of Thrones,

I don't get it

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Hat Thoughts posted:

I don't get it

the joke is that spider hyphen man is a massive sperg

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

AATREK CURES KIDS posted:

For context, the thread was about a horrific illegal abortion clinic where two women and dozens of newborn babies had died, and then we got those posts to lighten the mood.

It was a treat to watch that go down live.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Hat Thoughts posted:

I don't get it
The joke is someone apparently unaware of aatrek's reasons for leaving.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

The joke is someone apparently unaware of aatrek's reasons for leaving.

there is nothing about that post that even implies that

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
I thought the joke was that both of those posters are really dumb.

Fill Baptismal
Dec 15, 2008

Wendigee posted:

"My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:
Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!"

*pisses budlight into a root cluster of a small bush*

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

scary ghost dog posted:

I thought the joke was that both of those posters are really dumb.

If quoting dumb posters is funny, then this must be quite the joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!

Doctor Bishop
Oct 22, 2013

To understand what happened at the diner, we use Mr. Papaya. This is upsetting because he is the friendliest of fruits.

Pharmaskittle posted:

Dude has a human skull on his table. Maybe let this one go, Jesus.

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

He also seems to have whiskey, lines of coke, and is smoking something. But Jesus is only interested in yoinking his heroin.

SiKboy posted:

To be fair, the whiskey was a bottle of Evian until Jesus rocked up.

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Even if there are an infinite amout of dimensions with infinite realities I refuse to believe in any of them there is someone broken enough to beg him to post more of his amazings opinions.

Your Gay Uncle has a new favorite as of 08:20 on Apr 12, 2014

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Does anyone have that (Ruddha?) quote that ends with "he's a fucker. he's a fucker. he's a fucker" or something like that?

...of SCIENCE!
Apr 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Your Gay Uncle posted:

Even if there are an infinite amout of dimensions with infinite realities I refuse to believe in any of them there is someone broken enough to beg him to post more of his amazings opinions.

When escape artist posted in the True Detective thread to tell everyone that he wouldn't be posting in the thread because he had judged it and found it unworthy there was one person who admitted to being the one who had PM'd him and asked him to post there. Though considering it's escape "crippled person of color who became a famous standup comedian in a month whose routine is built around trolling hecklers and who also knows the real Walter White IRL while still having time to spoil the Game of Thrones thread" artist my optimistic side hopes that he knew exactly what he was doing.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
There's people who beg other people to post in a thread?

Eschers Basement
Sep 13, 2007

by exmarx

Volume posted:

There's people who beg other people to post in a thread?

Newton's Third Law would dictate I get asked into a bunch of threads.

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Eschers Basement posted:

Newton's Third Law would dictate I get asked into a bunch of threads.

Newton's second law dictates why you're single

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Brasseye posted:

Do not read Noni's posts.

Actually, the post where he talked about how much he loved banning Epic Hamcat was extremely good, and should be remembered.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

scalded schlong posted:

Actually, the post where he talked about how much he loved banning Epic Hamcat was extremely good, and should be remembered.
I think that it was quoted already, but who has the time and patience to go back through the thread and find it? :)

Noni posted:

I BANNED EPIC HAMCAT AND I'D DO IT AGAIN.

That's right. I banned him. Ooooooh yeah, and it feel so drat good to ban him. You guys should try this poo poo sometimes. Daaaaaaaaammmn. Getting high on banning the hamcat. I'm gonna ban that cat when he gets back and just sit back and let that poo poo soak into my brain and tingly my spinal cord. Feels good. Hamcat, rereg, dammit. I need a motherfucking fix.

What's nice when you smoke a hamcat is to let it post around 35 lovely threads and then BAM! Gas them all and light up that hamcat all in one big puff and get prepared for a trip to outer space: population Noni.

I can't help it guys. I'm addicted to banning that salty feline and can't be stopped. Hahahaha suck it.

Gonna sticky this thing. A big old hamcat head on a post as a warning.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

syscall girl posted:

once you get to a certain age your time travel fantasies mostly feature you going into the past to kick your own rear end

Smarmy Coworker
May 10, 2008

by XyloJW

scalded schlong posted:

The post where he talked about how much he loved banning Epic Hamcat was extremely bad, and should not be remembered.

Fill Baptismal
Dec 15, 2008

...of SCIENCE! posted:

When escape artist posted in the True Detective thread to tell everyone that he wouldn't be posting in the thread because he had judged it and found it unworthy there was one person who admitted to being the one who had PM'd him and asked him to post there. Though considering it's escape "crippled person of color who became a famous standup comedian in a month whose routine is built around trolling hecklers and who also knows the real Walter White IRL while still having time to spoil the Game of Thrones thread" artist my optimistic side hopes that he knew exactly what he was doing.

Links please. This guy is my current favorite idiot.

Squidster
Oct 7, 2008

✋😢Life's just better with Ominous Gloves🤗🧤
Here you go.

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

...of SCIENCE! posted:

What's his disability? I wonder if he is actually a sit down comic.

P.s. love the avatar, Time Bandits is the greatest movie ever.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Your Gay Uncle posted:

What's his disability?

his posting

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
Wasn't Noni basically singlehandedly responsible for getting goons involved in Doobie's Dogs?

Rap Music and Dope
Dec 25, 2010
For some reason Euros really suck to
Hearing impaired

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

VanSandman posted:

Wasn't Noni basically singlehandedly responsible for getting goons involved in Doobie's Dogs?

Yes

gibbsocracy
Mar 2, 2014

by XyloJW
He tried to play it off as an epic troll at the end too. After posting essays for months on why its the best thing.

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Ootrek posted:

I'm glad that people are emotionally invested in TV, so I can use subliminal propaganda to create an army of passive nerds to help bring power and glory to Israel.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
The entire Oscar Pistorius thread in GBS is basically a long string of puns and bad amputee jokes.
Many of them mine I'm afraid.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3624334

Yuu Morisawa
Oct 4, 2013

Watch Creamy Mami

I Feast On Dogshit posted:

Out of interest (and I don't want to derail the thread too much) what's the difference between the two?

Ive been swaying towards getting a Galaxy s5 next week after 6 years of iPhones.

I'd ask in the right thread, but....

cremnob posted:

post/name combo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

gibbsocracy posted:

He tried to play it off as an epic troll at the end too. After posting essays for months on why its the best thing.

I...believe SoundMonkey was the one who was just joking all along lol

Basically:

Goons make fun of a kickstarter.
Noni writes a long post with an anti-cynicism bent about dreams or something.
Goons begin to rally around Doobie, ask for GBS stickie.
SoundMonkey begins to communicate with Doobie, becomes his standard bearer.
It looks like Doobie is not going to make it.
SoundMonkey says it was joke.
<Lots of time>
Doobie's actually opens somehow???

• Locked thread