Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wildlele
Jun 19, 2004

Battmann

SpeedRazor posted:

I found a friend to go in on the last part for us. Paypal $5.82 to nathan.christianson at gmail.com. Include your contact information in the payment and I'll send you the account information as soon as I make the purchase.

Ooh the PAIN expansion. wildlele, you want it too? total and my friend both want it as well so if you want to get that too we can toss that in. Hold off on payment Robdog until wildlele lets us know if he wants to get the PAIN expansion too.

If we all want the PAIN expansion it'll be $6.90 per person for Last Guy, Jepoardy and PAIN expansion.

I don't have PAIN (just got my PS3 today) so if I can still remain in the group and get Last Guy & Jeopardy that would be great but if not I understand!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpeedRazor
Feb 5, 2005

wildlele posted:

I don't have PAIN (just got my PS3 today) so if I can still remain in the group and get Last Guy & Jeopardy that would be great but if not I understand!

That's fine, we'll just do $5.82 a person and get another group together for the PAIN update.

As soon as I get your confirmations I'll email you the details.

wildlele
Jun 19, 2004

Battmann

SpeedRazor posted:

That's fine, we'll just do $5.82 a person and get another group together for the PAIN update.

Payment sent!

BluDiE
Jan 2, 2008

Don't you get it?!?
Everybody loses, now
THAT's WINNING!
Alright, im sure my search-fu just sucks, but I just got the Annual for Qore, and am in the process of downloading issue 4, however, when i went to get 1 -3 it still said it wanted to charge me 2.99, will this just change at checkout? I looked at my Downloads, and only issue 4 annual sub is listed.

gibbed
Apr 10, 2006

BluDiE posted:

Alright, im sure my search-fu just sucks, but I just got the Annual for Qore, and am in the process of downloading issue 4, however, when i went to get 1 -3 it still said it wanted to charge me 2.99, will this just change at checkout? I looked at my Downloads, and only issue 4 annual sub is listed.
I would assume the annual subscription starts from the month you started it. So, you get 4 - 15, not 1 - 12.

BluDiE
Jan 2, 2008

Don't you get it?!?
Everybody loses, now
THAT's WINNING!

gibbed posted:

I would assume the annual subscription starts from the month you started it. So, you get 4 - 15, not 1 - 12.

Oh Balls! thats lame...please tell me 4 had the Motorstorm beta....

Edited : cause i cant spell sometimes.

VVVV thank you for the sigh of relief japii

BluDiE fucked around with this message at 04:28 on Sep 12, 2008

japii
Mar 25, 2003

japii like nivek.

BluDiE posted:

Oh Balls! thats lame...please tell me 4 had the motorsorm beta....

If you mean the Motorstom demo, it's in this month's issue of Qore so you should be good.

Eze
Sep 28, 2007

by Ozma
I had a quick question that I didn't see answered in the OP or asked anywhere else in the thread. I bought an 80gb and I am thinking of upgrading it with a new hardrive. My question is if I install a new hardrive in would I lose the games that I have on a shared account and not be able to reinstall them(it's a 5 person share so all the downloads are taken)?

gibbed
Apr 10, 2006

Eze posted:

I had a quick question that I didn't see answered in the OP or asked anywhere else in the thread. I bought an 80gb and I am thinking of upgrading it with a new hardrive. My question is if I install a new hardrive in would I lose the games that I have on a shared account and not be able to reinstall them(it's a 5 person share so all the downloads are taken)?
If it's the same PS3 you should be able to just log in and set them to download again. It's activated per PS3, not harddrive.

Eze
Sep 28, 2007

by Ozma

gibbed posted:

If it's the same PS3 you should be able to just log in and set them to download again. It's activated per PS3, not harddrive.

Yeah this is what I thought but I just wanted to make sure, better safe than sorry. Thanks for answering.

japii
Mar 25, 2003

japii like nivek.
To my Qore group, I re-downloaded this month's Qore to get the Motorstorm demo, so the rest of you can just go into the Store and view downloads and the demo should be in there. I was surprised Yodzilla hadn't already downloaded it. I was hoping he would have so I wouldn't have to re-download this month's ep.

eurgrippa
Jun 9, 2004
Let's go tanning

SpeedRazor posted:

Looking for 3 people to get Jeopardy and Last Guy later today after Jeopardy hits the store. Would be $5.82 per person after tax and paypal fees.

1.) SpeedRazor
2.) total
3.) wildlele
4.) Robdog
5.) you

edit: 2 down, 1 to go!

balls!

eurgrippa fucked around with this message at 17:11 on Sep 12, 2008

Robdog
Nov 6, 2002

SpeedRazor posted:

We are still looking for one more for the pain update i think. Is anybody interested?

eurgrippa
Jun 9, 2004
Let's go tanning

Robdog posted:

We are still looking for one more for the pain update i think. Is anybody interested?
i'm in if it's still open. pm me the price and paypal address.

Robdog
Nov 6, 2002

eurgrippa posted:

i'm in if it's still open. pm me the price and paypal address.

Do we still have the rest of the group together from last guy/jeopardy group together Speedrazor? If so we have the the 5th person here.

k1ller00
Apr 25, 2006

frailimbnursry posted:

So that makes our group so far for Siren to be:

TEHJOE
k1ller00
myself

Anyone else want in on this Siren group?

SpeedRazor
Feb 5, 2005

Robdog posted:

Do we still have the rest of the group together from last guy/jeopardy group together Speedrazor? If so we have the the 5th person here.

Three of us ended up buying it on an account we already shared together on (My main account), so unfortunately not. :(

PrinceXXX
May 7, 2004
I am looking for a Rockband DLC group. I live in New Zealand, where Rockband isn't released yet and since entropay stopped working I need DLC. Looking to Go 2-5way on DLC. Will paypal buyer.

TheArtist 314
Dec 25, 2004

What is your purpose?!

I just wanna rock!
Attention my Last Guy/Ratchet group: check your PMs and emails for information regarding our next possible purchases.

Just in case you guys still check this thread.

Argento
Feb 19, 2004

Ladies, I'm back
Lipstick Apathy
Anybody down for a Ratchet Group with me buying two shares? PM please?

Denim Demon
Jul 1, 2007
Edit: Scratch that, found another group.

Denim Demon fucked around with this message at 00:41 on Sep 18, 2008

Argento
Feb 19, 2004

Ladies, I'm back
Lipstick Apathy
So I have:

Zarrr
eurgrippa
myself (2)

for Ratchet. We need one more person.

Post here or PM me.

eurgrippa
Jun 9, 2004
Let's go tanning

Argento posted:

So I have:

Zarrr
eurgrippa
myself (2)

for Ratchet. We need one more person.

Post here or PM me.

In for 2 shares. PM the total and I'll send you the loot.

PirateNipple
Apr 5, 2004

Still have Ratchet & Clank available for trade if anyone wants it and can give me Pixeljunk Racers or the Monsters addon (or something else maybe?)!

Argento
Feb 19, 2004

Ladies, I'm back
Lipstick Apathy

eurgrippa posted:

In for 2 shares. PM the total and I'll send you the loot.

Sent a PM to you and Zarrr

Blockbuster has PSN cards, easier and safer to do.

charismaslover
Dec 3, 2006

Too stylish for this world...
Anyone interested in a PAL Rock Band share group for all the DLC? If there's any interest I'll work out the costs.

eurgrippa
Jun 9, 2004
Let's go tanning

Argento posted:

Sent a PM to you and Zarrr

Blockbuster has PSN cards, easier and safer to do.

Payment sent to you for my shares as well as payment sent to k1ller00 for Siren.

Thejaff
Jun 14, 2002
Bines au lard
I just recently bought a PS3 and would like to get into sharing groups.

I'm wondering, is there still interest for older titles like Ratchet & Clank Tools of Destruction(and eventually Quest for Booty)and others or is the interest just for the newer releases?

Anyway, I'm currently down for:

Ratchet & Clank Tools of Destruction
and
NHL 09

japii
Mar 25, 2003

japii like nivek.

Thejaff posted:

I just recently bought a PS3 and would like to get into sharing groups.

I'm wondering, is there still interest for older titles like Ratchet & Clank Tools of Destruction(and eventually Quest for Booty)and others or is the interest just for the newer releases?

Anyway, I'm currently down for:

Ratchet & Clank Tools of Destruction
and
NHL 09

Ummm, you can only share PSN games, not disc based games.

Thejaff
Jun 14, 2002
Bines au lard
I was under the impression disc based games were also available on PSN for download...

Now I'm sad, I guess all that is on PSN are add-ons for retail games then?

Cart Mountain
Nov 1, 2004

Thejaff posted:

I was under the impression disc based games were also available on PSN for download...

Now I'm sad, I guess all that is on PSN are add-ons for retail games then?

Currently the only disc based game available on the PSN is Warhawk which you can't share.

The PSN consists of a lot more than just add-ons, read the OP

eurgrippa
Jun 9, 2004
Let's go tanning
Thanks to Argento and k1ller00. I've queued up Siren and Ratchet and my buddy will be starting his either today or this weekend.

Thejaff
Jun 14, 2002
Bines au lard
Well, if theres a spot somewhere, I'd be interesed in a RockBand DLC share group.

charismaslover
Dec 3, 2006

Too stylish for this world...

Thejaff posted:

Well, if theres a spot somewhere, I'd be interesed in a RockBand DLC share group.

What region are you in? I'm looking for people interested in a PAL Rockband share for all the DLC.

Puddin
Apr 9, 2004
Leave it to Brak

Workman Musk posted:

Currently the only disc based game available on the PSN is Warhawk which you can't share.

The PSN consists of a lot more than just add-ons, read the OP

And GT5:P

Thejaff
Jun 14, 2002
Bines au lard

charismaslover posted:

What region are you in? I'm looking for people interested in a PAL Rockband share for all the DLC.

Sorry, I'm in North America.

Jamit
Jan 26, 2004
Bingo!
I'd be interested in a American rock band share. I'm actually from Europe, but since I imported it, I think Americans the way to go, and its worked so far for the couple of songs I've bought.

Anyone have an idea how much the rock band content would go for?

I'm also up for quest for booty if anyone's looking to get that, American or European.

ngeunit1
Apr 9, 2008

Nerd Herd
Anyone know if PSP games can be shared?

Also if so anyone in for PQ, PQ2, and/or WTF?

E-mail ngeunit1@gmail.com

buildmorefarms
Aug 13, 2004

любоваться
Doctor Rope
Bit of a long shot here, and I apoligise if it's too far off topic; I'm looking for someone who's got the 'Dropkick Murphys' GH3 track pack in their download history. The reason I ask is that it's not on the store anymore [it was free in the first place, so I guess it had some sort of shelf-life?] so I've got no idea how to get it apart from game-sharing.

With regards to swapping, I really don't have much to offer - so this is only really a request of someone who doesn't mind that one of their shares is being taken up for a trivial DLC pack - I'm sure I could grab something off the store for you to sweeten the deal if you'd like that.

Of note, I'm in a PAL region - which I don't think should matter, but I'm happy to be corrected.

I've got plat, but if that fails out then feel free to shoot an email off to preacharound@gmail.com

-crossposted in main GH3 thread-

buildmorefarms fucked around with this message at 02:06 on Sep 19, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacosupreme
Jun 24, 2006
ask me about men.
Who wants to share the COD 4 map pack with me?

Sony refuses my credit card so if I could paypal you some bucks to download it, thatd be great.

Or if you want to team up and buy a new one, talk to me too.

Email:cpage01@gmail.com
aim:i82larjpizzas

• Locked thread