Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr VideoGames 0.299
Feb 15, 2007

i really think you're overestimating how much
i love having dog shit smushed all over my face

GreatGreen posted:

calling people gay is great because 1. it's hilarious and 2. it gets sjw faggots riled up like you wouldn't believe

ha ha yeah human being

*gets fired from work*

god my boss is such a sjw fagggot

*applies at another job*

yeah my boss was a total dick and he had no sense of humor and also oh you called him and he told you i was a homophobic piece of poo poo

well gently caress you, human being

*applies at another job*

you're okay with me calling people human being, right? no? well gently caress you too

*applies at another job*

so yeah my boss at my last job was oh you've hired someone else already. well, let me tell you that i am NOT a homophobic piece of poo poo and also okay you closed the door

*applies at another job*

i just... look, faggots are funny, okay?

*applies at another job*

it's not right that you guys can make fun of, like, miley cyrus, but the minute i make fun of john for sucking dicks i'm

*applies at another job*

furthermore heterosexuality is just normal, okay? it's normal. so when i see someone being gay i

*applies at another job*

look, if our son or daughter is gay, they're loving gone, okay? i'm not keeping them. you can be supportive or whatever but i'm not having a human being in my

*applies at another job*

i saw you looking at me you loving human being what you gotta watch me take a piss you loving pervert i'll goddamn kill you i'll

*applies at another job*

yeah i'll watch two girls do it. that's hot. but two men is loving wrong. it's wrong, and it's against god. furthermore i

*applies at another job*

this country is going downhill. hell in a handbasket. everything was fine. and then we had to let the fags have their way. tell me i'm wrong! the country went to poo poo just as soon as they were allowed to

*applies at another job*

i have never, never ever, in my whole life, hurt a gay person. never. i don't do that. it's just not right.

*applies at another job*

listen when i said 'human being' that was just how... it was how we said it where i come from. i didn't mean it to hurt. it didn't come from a place of hate.

*applies at another job*

she was loving kissing her in the break room. what did you want me to do; NOT say something?

*applies at another job*

what are you doing reading my facebook anyways? that's private. that's not for you to read.

i don't give a poo poo i didn't set my profile to private; what i said was not meant to be

*applies at another job*

gently caress you, you loving human being piece of poo poo

*applies at another job*

i'll kill you

*applies at another job*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013

Dr VideoGames 0.299 posted:

ha ha yeah human being

*gets fired from work*

god my boss is such a sjw fagggot

*applies at another job*

yeah my boss was a total dick and he had no sense of humor and also oh you called him and he told you i was a homophobic piece of poo poo

well gently caress you, human being

*applies at another job*

you're okay with me calling people human being, right? no? well gently caress you too

*applies at another job*

so yeah my boss at my last job was oh you've hired someone else already. well, let me tell you that i am NOT a homophobic piece of poo poo and also okay you closed the door

*applies at another job*

i just... look, faggots are funny, okay?

*applies at another job*

it's not right that you guys can make fun of, like, miley cyrus, but the minute i make fun of john for sucking dicks i'm

*applies at another job*

furthermore heterosexuality is just normal, okay? it's normal. so when i see someone being gay i

*applies at another job*

look, if our son or daughter is gay, they're loving gone, okay? i'm not keeping them. you can be supportive or whatever but i'm not having a human being in my

*applies at another job*

i saw you looking at me you loving human being what you gotta watch me take a piss you loving pervert i'll goddamn kill you i'll

*applies at another job*

yeah i'll watch two girls do it. that's hot. but two men is loving wrong. it's wrong, and it's against god. furthermore i

*applies at another job*

this country is going downhill. hell in a handbasket. everything was fine. and then we had to let the fags have their way. tell me i'm wrong! the country went to poo poo just as soon as they were allowed to

*applies at another job*

i have never, never ever, in my whole life, hurt a gay person. never. i don't do that. it's just not right.

*applies at another job*

listen when i said 'human being' that was just how... it was how we said it where i come from. i didn't mean it to hurt. it didn't come from a place of hate.

*applies at another job*

she was loving kissing her in the break room. what did you want me to do; NOT say something?

*applies at another job*

what are you doing reading my facebook anyways? that's private. that's not for you to read.

i don't give a poo poo i didn't set my profile to private; what i said was not meant to be

*applies at another job*

gently caress you, you loving human being piece of poo poo

*applies at another job*

i'll kill you

*applies at another job*

Dr VideoGames 0.299

macchupicchu
Apr 19, 2014

GreatGreen posted:

calling people gay is great because 1. it's hilarious and 2. it gets sjw faggots riled up like you wouldn't believe

anytime someone uses the term "sjw" it's always turns out to be some unfunny unemployable loser.

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
theres only a few heavily urbanized parts of the country where this would happen. also seattle i guess

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

I use fag and gay irl in an aggressive fashion against people who are clearly not queer because straight people are the true fags.

Dr VideoGames 0.299
Feb 15, 2007

macchupicchu posted:

anytime someone uses the term "sjw" it's always turns out to be some unfunny unemployable loser.

no actually they have jobs; sorry

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

why are you so defensive

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Titty Warlord posted:

Dr VideoGames 0.299

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013

Feminition posted:

why are you so defensive

they had a super cringey meltdown in DDRD about the xbox one

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Well hopefully their jobs are as lovely as they are.

Dr VideoGames 0.299
Feb 15, 2007

Feminition posted:

why are you so defensive

defensive about what?

Titty Warlord posted:

they had a super cringey meltdown in DDRD about the xbox one

why are you mentioning this here, where it has nothing to do with what we are discussing

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Well hopefully their jobs are as lovely as they are.

lol probably not

most likely not

welcome to earth

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

defensive about what?

why are you mentioning this here, where it has nothing to do with what we are discussing

lol probably not

most likely not

welcome to earth

these three responses wow

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics
dr videogames is cool

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

defensive about what?

lol probably not

most likely not

welcome to earth

You seem a little sensitive.

Dr VideoGames 0.299
Feb 15, 2007

welp time to register another parachute

see you guys soon - will the next 2014 you see be me, or another completely legitimate stranger!?!?

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013

welp time to register another parachute

see you guys soon - will the next 2014 you see be me, or another completely legitimate stranger!?!?

lol

Dr VideoGames 0.299
Feb 15, 2007

i actually hope you guys get all lovely towards any new posters because you seriously might think they're me

like you're batting at shadows or whatever

must defend the homeland

must defend position on something awful hierarchy... my palace on the pecking order

i'm somebody, on the internet

because i was relentlessly lovely to a complete stranger

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013

i actually hope you guys get all lovely towards any new posters because you seriously might think they're me

must defend the homeland

must defend position on something awful hierarchy... my palace on the pecking order

MegaGatts
Dec 12, 2004

The Enteroctopus dofleini, also known as the giant Pacific octopus (GPO) or North Pacific giant octopus, is a large marine cephalopod belonging to the phylum Mollusca and is tripping balls.

must defend the homeland

Dude, I'm legitimately concerned for your mental health. Please see a professional. I'm sure you're a good guy in real life, your posts make me scared for your future.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i wouldn't worry i dont think anyone noticed

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp

must defend the homeland

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

must defend the homeland

I don't think you realize how anonymous Something Awful really is. The only way people know who you are around here is if you act like a giant human being*

*I would probably use douche or something else, but considering this thread it's the only insult worth using.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

must defend the homeland

Everything's gonna work out okay, buddy. When you wake up tomorrow morning it's going to be a brand new day. :)

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

What has happened here?

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

must defend the homeland

are you still fat

you sound like you're still fat

fat.

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013

satanic splash-back posted:

are you still fat

you sound like you're still fat

fat.

lmao its the same guy?

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
post the xbone meltdown lol

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
So many meltdowns today, it's awesome.

Edit:Post the x bone meltdown.

Hobohemian fucked around with this message at 01:27 on Apr 20, 2014

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
man if a guy was fat aaand gay that would be the worst
every morning he would have to look in the mirror and tell himself at least hes not a black woman

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
The new term is "wet."

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
I think we should all take a deep breath, calm down a bit, and pray.

Remember what He died for, on this very weekend, so many thousand years ago.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
i like having sex with fat people but not TLC channel fat. ew.

Kombotron
Aug 11, 2011
i keep hoping to get goatcxed and then i remember that the OP is serious and a human being LFer

baw posted:

honeypot for unfunny idiots

oh thank christ

what a loving relief

Kombotron fucked around with this message at 01:34 on Apr 20, 2014

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics
dr videogames is actually melting down itt. it's genuine folks.

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp

gary oldmans diary posted:

every morning he would have to look in the mirror and tell himself at least hes not a black woman

if you're gay and fat you can be a bear though.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

gary oldmans diary posted:

Bears seem to do fine for themselves.

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp
i kinda wish i was gay so i can be a bear, i already have the fat + hairy parts going for me.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Bears seem to do fine for themselves.

Bears aren't fat. Are you saying bears are fat? Sounds like stereotyping to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSUW-Z_Cnc0

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

getitoffgetitoff posted:

i kinda wish i was gay so i can be a bear, i already have the fat + hairy parts going for me.

you can still have sex with men if you want. you don't have to get all gay about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp

reallivedinosaur posted:

Bears aren't fat. Are you saying bears are fat? Sounds like stereotyping to me.

bears CAN be fat and fit in more easily than in other gay subcultures.

• Locked thread