Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

waking up every day for work at 5 am is poo poo, hour long commute is piss poor, jobs arent cool business, why must job

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
I'm an anime trucker.

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
i cant hget hot chicks to stop sucking my dick it so embarassing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bigzak
Aug 15, 2003
I want to be gay but no matter how many dicks I suck it never happens

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
I found a syringe on the sidewalk today. By the elementary school

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

bigzak posted:

I know, right? Like, they've got this p sweet culture and whatnot all to themselves. Plus hung, hunky men w nice low hanging balls, twinky gym-bunnies and alluring ladyboys

but nope loving lovely rear end world gotta keep pissing on me. Straight as a loving arrow

:argh:

pfs Write
Jun 29, 2014

get/save/remove

bigzak posted:

please visit cybertwink island

gay-runteed to help

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

i'm getting weed tomorrow but i want it now

also my girlfriends' guy friends are massive goons that hate me for takin their wimminz

actually that's more funny

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics
my sister's baby's dad just left her and joined the marines and I'm worried that he'll become a hardened, unstable killer before I get to give him a piece of my mind

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Cucking Mama posted:

my sister's baby's dad just left her and joined the marines and I'm worried that he'll become a hardened, unstable killer before I get to give him a piece of my mind

just key his car, slash the tyres then drive off into the night

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

butplug accident posted:

im still a virgin, i was never in the military, and i hacvent been trucking these past few months. ive been playing gears of war & halo campaigns in my parents basement for the past 5 yrs and i got so sick of myself that i created this image to hopefully make the internet thinking i was cool and not a loser. but now those things are cool in fyad so i feel like a fcking retard of course . i havent had a job since i quit chipotle when i was 18 and i only managed to just now get internet back because i wrote a really good essay for my parents about how i was goin to change my life. for some time i was able to use wifi via this usb adapter i stole from walmart but my mom saw my pc on the network and took my usb wifi card away., i managed to grow a pot plant on the roof since they never go up there and it gets plenty of sunlight and thats the only think keeping my sane right now, mom tried starving me but my dad is coo and gives me some money to stock up the electric cooler in my room w/ bologna & cheese. sometimes i go fishing on my neighbhours dock when hes not home because hes never seen me irl even though ive lived here my whole life lol. well im off to hit the pavement, got a few leads on some gigs. wish me luck

is this true? I just went through a rut in my life this past week but this would legit make me feel better

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics

1gnoirents posted:

is this true? I just went through a rut in my life this past week but this would legit make me feel better

it's true of somebody

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004
came to crywank island looking for some good cuck

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

Cucking Mama posted:

it's true of somebody

the power of the suffering of others inflates me, i am content

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

1gnoirents posted:

it's a post by infamous forums poster -B l a z e i n g-

Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

You don't write any postcards when you're on the road to self-discovery
i rolled a privilege check and i passed. but for a gay muslim buttboy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Privilege: [✓]

• Locked thread