Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Lunixnerd posted:

These are some of the ugliest dogs I have ever seen.

That's worse than throwing a bean at a dog. smh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smg77
Apr 27, 2007
This game seems mean but I always do what GBS tells me to:

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

smg77 posted:

Hey fellow tuxedo cat owner! :dance:

Apologize to your cats for me, tell them I'm an rear end in a top hat and this thread was my idea :ohdear:

Also your cats appear to be on camp chairs, are you camping with your cats? Bc that would be awesome...

Sex Robot
Jan 11, 2011

Nothing amazing happens here.
Everything is ordinary.

Instead of waking up your cats.

Pls dote them up instead.

Everybody pls dote up a cat.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

As a single male that's about to turn 28 I do not own a cat because owning a cat when you are a single male is weird and i care about what the internet and random people i'll never meet think about me

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Sex Robot posted:

Instead of waking up your cats.

Pls dote them up instead.

Everybody pls dote up a cat.

This is a good idea, maybe I should change thread title.

Already have several angry PETA protesters sitting awkwardly in my driveway... :(

SaltLick posted:

As a single male that's about to turn 28 I do not own a cat because owning a cat when you are a single male is weird and i care about what the internet and random people i'll never meet think about me

Mine is a relic of a girlfriend I lived with in college. We had two cats and each took one when it was over, so somewhere out there he has a fluffy orange sister, or did, I don't know. :( He turned 18 this June so it's been a long time but hopefully his sister has had a really good life too.

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
my cat cant be approached without waking up so heres my sister's cat that im looking after for a while

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

newreply.php posted:

my cat cant be approached without waking up so heres my sister's cat that im looking after for a while

Very cool black and white markings, please apologize to your sisters cat for me

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
i have and she says its no problem and in fact she is glad i woke her up because she had some butt licking matters to attend to

Richard Cabeza
Mar 1, 2005

What a dickhead...
Speaking of cattes, I was in the bedroom talking on the phone with my mom last night. My wife was doing something on the Ipad. My cat hopped up on the bed and a horrible smell hit me. I told my mom that I thought the cat had a case of the mudpaws (he's indoor/outdoor) so I wanted to catch him quickly. I smelled his feet and his fur and I couldn't find the smell. The whole time my mom is cracking up because I have this poor animal pinned down and smelling his feet.

After I hung up the phone my wife says...."I farted".

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Keith Stone posted:

Speaking of cattes, I was in the bedroom talking on the phone with my mom last night. My wife was doing something on the Ipad. My cat hopped up on the bed and a horrible smell hit me. I told my mom that I thought the cat had a case of the mudpaws (he's indoor/outdoor) so I wanted to catch him quickly. I smelled his feet and his fur and I couldn't find the smell. The whole time my mom is cracking up because I have this poor animal pinned down and smelling his feet.

After I hung up the phone my wife says...."I farted".

Whoa.... that's usually blamed on a dog, you have a wily wife

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

a shameful husband that can't distinguish his wife's farts

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug

SaltLick posted:

a shameful husband that can't distinguish his wife's farts

we don't all keep our lovers on a strict soylent diet so they have consistent odors pal

i mean i do but not everyone does

White Noise Marine
Apr 14, 2010

Spoiled

Retarded

But awesome

White Noise Marine fucked around with this message at 15:34 on Sep 3, 2014

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

smg77 posted:

Who are you people that can bring your cats outside and the cat does not immediately run as fast and as far as possible never to be seen again?

I feel bad because our cat wants to go outside (he's been indoors his whole life) but I already know that if I let him out I will literally never see him again. Plus all the cars and poo poo.

kode54
Nov 26, 2007

aka kuroshi
Fun Shoe

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

Who are you people that can bring your cats outside and the cat does not immediately run as fast and as far as possible never to be seen again?

I feel bad because our cat wants to go outside (he's been indoors his whole life) but I already know that if I let him out I will literally never see him again. Plus all the cars and poo poo.

That reminds me of a story from back when we let our cats out. Our female white cat vanished for several days, and we were worried sick. Eventually, she came home, all covered in black grease. She had apparently been shut in someone's garage the whole time and huddled under their car for warmth.

smg77
Apr 27, 2007

They are fat and lazy and don't really travel too far away from the food dish.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

does your cat just loving hate you or something?

my cats love to go exploring but they arent loving stupid they know where the food is

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Theparker posted:

Spoiled

Retarded

But awesome

that is one hosed up looking cat

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug

people that take care of cats

the vet recommended that the first time i let mine outside id leave a tray of treats by the door so she had a reason to come back, like to remind her that i am the dude feeding her, worked for me

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

newreply.php posted:

the vet recommended that the first time i let mine outside id leave a tray of treats by the door so she had a reason to come back, like to remind her that i am the dude feeding her, worked for me

somebody literally stole my cat this way rear end in a top hat

dyne
May 9, 2003
[blank]

ethanol posted:

somebody literally stole my cat this way rear end in a top hat

My wife's cousin has a cat that would disappear for days at a time. Turns out their neighbor down the street thought they also had a cat that would disappear for days at a time.

True story.

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

you're pretty loving stupid if you feed a cat that isn't yours unless you're 100 % sure it isn't homeless

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Moola posted:

does your cat just loving hate you or something?

my cats love to go exploring but they arent loving stupid they know where the food is

newreply.php posted:

No I am just paranoid of a raccoon killing them or them getting hit by a car or some poo poo. Same goes for our dog.

Perhaps they could easily find our home again but it's not exactly something we're willing to experiment with.

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

Ekster posted:

cats are ruthless predators that prey on small animals to sustain themselves, news at eleven

my cats are ruthless predators that prey on kibble and also newspaper and grass

RudeCat
Aug 7, 2012

The rudest cat for the rudest jobs

Cat woke up, but didn't stay awake long, so I don't feel bad.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

UnwiseTrout posted:

Cat woke up, but didn't stay awake long, so I don't feel bad.

Either way please apologize to your cat for me

Bc of this thread PETA is getting out of hand in front of my house

Ya that just happened in my driveway and I'm really confused as to why

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG

He is not happy.

RudeCat
Aug 7, 2012

Luvcow posted:

apologize to your cat for me

Only because burn marks from protesters immolating themselves must be a bitch to get out of concrete.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
I would love to wake up my cat, but I had to decide to let him sleep forever today because the neighbours poisoned him.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Protocol7 posted:

He is not happy.

poo poo :ohdear: my apologies to your cat

So this just happened to my neighbors car bc of the thread protests

I'm scared to leave the house until this dies down, people are really pissed about me asking others to wake their cats, lesson learned :(

RudeCat
Aug 7, 2012

Protocol7 posted:

He is not happy.

Orange cats are the best cats :3:

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

pathetic little tramp posted:

I would love to wake up my cat, but I had to decide to let him sleep forever today because the neighbours poisoned him.

Whelp.... Somehow they are blaming me for that poisoning

This is getting crazy here :stare:

Coldbird
Jul 17, 2001

be spiritless
Wikipedia, a font of unquestionable truth, says that toxoplasmosis is more from eating unwashed veggies or raw and undercooked meat and there is no correlation to cat ownership

it also apparently kills a shitload of otters :(

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Coldbird posted:

Wikipedia, a font of unquestionable truth, says that toxoplasmosis is more from eating unwashed veggies or raw and undercooked meat and there is no correlation to cat ownership

it also apparently kills a shitload of otters :(

nah it's pretty much true; the only way to get it from cats is the cat would have to take a dump and it would have to still be warm and you'd press your fingers in it and proceed to eat the cat faeces

also not all cats have toxoplasmosis anyway

the whole scare started from pregnant women being told not change litter boxes while pregnant

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

u fink u hard Percy
Sep 14, 2007

No cat would rest near the vacuum.

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

*knock knock*

gently caress you, human.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007