Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Benne posted:

I went to a lovely high school in the boonies of Southern Oregon that produced nothing of note.

We did go undefeated one year which was cool, until the state playoffs when we got shithoused by one of the Portland schools that had actual football players.

Eagle Point?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PASS THE MASH
Oct 30, 2013

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Central Catholic Vikings vs USC Panthers whatup

The first football player I ever hated was Eugene Jarvis. Didn't he end up playing somewhere in college?

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

johnfw50 posted:

The first football player I ever hated was Eugene Jarvis. Didn't he end up playing somewhere in college?

He went to Kent State!

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

I threw NFL superstar Pro Bowl Qb Derek Anderson out of bounds for a sack then did a throat slash at him and didn't get a penalty, while we were losing 42-14

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

TubeStank posted:

In rural areas hitting an animal is an inevitable thing. You always feel bad though. Rip the possum that I hit in the middle of the night a decade ago

I'm more impressed that the car looked OK.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
My high school didn't produce poo poo in the NFL but Donte Stallworth went to my elementary school and my fiancee's school produced Andy Levitre.

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah
Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah
Went to high school with one of the NFLs better safeties, and he was essentially the best player at every single position. I once saw him score seven touchdowns in a single game as running back, but he was also by far the best QB and they would run a bunch of trick plays to let him throw.

We BEGGED him to run track every year because just so much faster than everybody else. He would just walk on to track meets and casually drop like 10.3 hundreds as an underclassmen. Once he meandered over to shot put for shits and giggles and owned the hell out of a bunch of big dudes that had been training for years.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
How are you not going to tell us who it is?

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Forever_Peace posted:

Went to high school with one of the NFLs better safeties, and he was essentially the best player at every single position. I once saw him score seven touchdowns in a single game as running back, but he was also by far the best QB and they would run a bunch of trick plays to let him throw.

We BEGGED him to run track every year because just so much faster than everybody else. He would just walk on to track meets and casually drop like 10.3 hundreds as an underclassmen. Once he meandered over to shot put for shits and giggles and owned the hell out of a bunch of big dudes that had been training for years.

are we supposed to guess

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
The HS I graduated from hasn't produced anyone of note football wise and all I remember is always getting shithoused by Bellevue in the state tourney.

The HS I started with gave us Tom Cable (:smithicide:) and Keith Gilbertson (:suicide:). Oh, and Chrissy Teigan.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.
My high school produced that kid who is learning how to walk again after a really nasty brain injury.

edit

No, not me

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Chichevache posted:

My high school produced that kid who is learning how to walk again after a really nasty brain injury.

edit

No, not me

Shane?

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
Oops!

Kawalimus fucked around with this message at 19:06 on Oct 11, 2015

FebrezeNinja
Nov 22, 2007

E wrong thread.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
I went to high school with Ray Lewis's kid brother, who didn't get drafted and eventually became nothing, but it did give us a year of Ray Lewis running along the sideline yelling at the players and bodyguards keeping everyone out of his way

We did however produce major league baseball pitcher Gavin Floyd and Mark Teixeira, both who apparently came from my hometown

Also apparently bears safety Kyle Fuller went there too, but well after I was there

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby
I was a few years behind Tim Biakabatuka in college (Canadian), let's see if their terrible webpage is still up.

lol yep

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
My high school won the state championship last year. Welp, that's it.

Iodised QQ
Jul 23, 2004

My high school produced me. Get on my level cunts.

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice
My HS is more actors than football players (Coby Bell, Jorge Garcia). Although I think Brian De la Puente went to my HS, I think he's C for the Bears now? Oh and a couple of guys on the US Men's volleyball team that won gold in the last couple olympics.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

The Ravens are all dead :rip:

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

so are the Chiefs

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009
e: oops

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

A kid from my highschool just became the youngest pro bodybuilder at age 20. His brother graduated with me and is currently at MIT.

Also one of the girls in my graduating class is currently a Patriots cheerleader. Slightly strange to be on social media and see engagement pictures, baby pictures, and then all of a sudden 'hey look I'm on the field immediately after the Patriots won the Super Bowl!'

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

My high school produced Chuck Norris and something something /chucknorrismeme

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
My high school didn't have a team except for four years in the 70s but we did produce Olympic ice dancing champion Charlie White and comic book legend Dwayne McDuffie.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

i got expelled from the high school jeff bagwell went to

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.
edit:
omg. I finally posted in the wrong thread. First time in my illustrious posting career. :rip:

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

My second highschool didn't win a game in the two years I was there, and would need like three more until they eventually beat someone.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Two guys from my high school have their names on the Stanley Cup. One was in my graduating class, and the other is still playing in the NHL.

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
There's a dude in my graduating class in the NFL right now, actually. Didn't really know him, since believe it or not I didn't really orbit the same social circles as the football players.

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Four interceptions, three fumbles (two lost)

The Lions.

Apex Rogers
Jun 12, 2006

disturbingly functional

Lions better clean house after this debacle...

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.

Wilford Cutlery posted:

Two guys from my high school have their names on the Stanley Cup. One was in my graduating class, and the other is still playing in the NHL.

You went to Jaromir Jagr's high school????

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

The NFL needs to crack down on the Pats running pick plays every down

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

African AIDS cum posted:

The NFL needs to crack down on the Pats

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

African AIDS cum posted:

sorry, but judge berman called olly olly oxen free

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you

African AIDS cum posted:

Pick plays are great

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Nodoze posted:

Pick plays are awful.

Especially now when seemingly every pass play is a pick route.

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

I went to high school with jimmy graham before the whole basketball team followed their coach out the door to a school he invented.

Jimmy was a really nice guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

News: Eagles

Views: Screeeeeeech.*

*like an awesome eagle noise.

• Locked thread