Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EBB
Feb 15, 2005

i wonder how zombie's butt exorcism is going

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

i wonder how zombie's butt exorcism is going

I feel hungry. I am scared.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

eat communion wafers

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

I don't feel nauseous anymore, but it feels like I have a baby kicking around in my stomach and I just peed out my butt.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Have you been able to get any food or water down today? :ohdear:

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Water has been fine. I'm about to walk to the corner store and grab some fruit or something. Hopefully my stomach feels weird because it was completely emptied yesterday.

Kiryen
Feb 25, 2015

Nostalgia4Murder posted:

I don't feel nauseous anymore, but it feels like I have a baby kicking around in my stomach and I just peed out my butt.

Get some of those witch hazel pads to wipe with. In about 3 more of those pee out your rear end episodes toilet peper will basically be steel wool.

8lbsofanalsex
Jun 3, 2011

These star citizen stretch goals/add-on modules are starting to get a little ridiculous.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Nostalgia4Murder posted:

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

how the hell did you find a gif of the original scene with no internet bullshit on it

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Pretty much.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

more like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEEwAvlJOcI

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ffk0Z4xMRI&t=13s

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Two Finger posted:

how the hell did you find a gif of the original scene with no internet bullshit on it

it was literally the 1st result when I searched "chestburster gif" :shrug:

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

8lbsofanalsex posted:

These star citizen stretch goals/add-on modules are starting to get a little ridiculous.
Is this being talked about elsewhere on SA? I want to talk about sociopathic autists too.

bij
Feb 24, 2007

Well poo poo, there's hope after all

:mediocre:

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Casimir Radon posted:

Is this being talked about elsewhere on SA? I want to talk about sociopathic autists too.

There used to be a GBS thread but it got merged with those weirdos obsessing over a southern small business owner.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

You know what needs to come into style in the US? Bidets. Give your butthole some TLC with a good wash after you take a dump.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

There used to be a GBS thread but it got merged with those weirdos obsessing over a southern small business owner.

The Games thread is well put together and filled to the brim with unintentional comedy and good information and awful, awful posts from the RSI forums

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3639730

8lbsofanalsex
Jun 3, 2011
The games thread is the one I check every once in a while to stay updated on the hilarity surrounding that game.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

You know what needs to come into style in the US? Bidets. Give your butthole some TLC with a good wash after you take a dump.

:agreed:

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

The Japanese toilets, with the heated seat and selectable temperature-pressure bidet nozzles - we need those.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Stultus Maximus posted:

The Japanese toilets, with the heated seat and selectable temperature-pressure bidet nozzles - we need those.

I installed a bidet with heated seat for my gf.

I can't bring myself to use it.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cw-tceWOL8c

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

The gently caress just happened?

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Cole posted:

did her nipple break through the pasties? it's fake you goobers, go google "katy perry mtv music awards."

btw, google "katy perry nipple" and it doesn't show up. WHY???? because it's fake you weirdos. you'd think every horny 16 year old would've shared it a million times by now if it was real.

Waitin' for a point here.

Edit: Oh, you regained control of your account from whomever's been not shitposting with it for the past few months.

Godholio fucked around with this message at 03:47 on May 19, 2015

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Godholio posted:

Waitin' for a point here.

Edit: Oh, you regained control of your account from whomever's been not shitposting with it for the past few months.

godamn dude. it took you like seven hours to come up with that lame rear end post? the moment is gone already.

e: i made the point a few times in following posts, but you're too retarded to figure it out.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Yeah, I spent all that time thinking up a new and exciting way to call you a shitposter. And no, you haven't made a point yet. Ever.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Godholio posted:

Yeah, I spent all that time thinking up a new and exciting way to call you a shitposter. And no, you haven't made a point yet. Ever.

aw poo poo that's like an icepick to the heart. stop being so mean.

if you're going to jerk off to a fake katy perry pic why would you pick the dumbest nipple tease pic out there and not go full bore and just get some full frontal DP glazed face poo poo? if you're going to act like a 13 year old going through puberty at least own the part.

you're a loving idiot.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Stick to what works: posting Monti.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

holocaust bloopers posted:

Stick to what works: posting Monti.

maybe i'll post a picture of katy perry sticking a tangerine up her rear end and make everyone go nuts because katy perrY IS NAKED!!!

monty*

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Cole posted:

maybe i'll post a picture of katy perry sticking a tangerine up her rear end and make everyone go nuts because katy perrY IS NAKED!!!

We're waiting.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Drop the KP poo poo talk already Cole, the gimmick is old. We get the point now gently caress off for a bit like a good boy.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Drop the KP poo poo talk already Cole, the gimmick is old. We get the point now gently caress off for a bit like a good boy.

i didn't tlak about it for hours you loving moron. i was responding to someone who re-brought it up like 10 minutes ago.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

And you could have just let it lie.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

too late, so i guess you should go kill yourself now.

Kiryen
Feb 25, 2015

Rad Lieutenant posted:

We're waiting.

:suspense:

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
I can't tell emotions or whatever over the internet so I don't know why you're so angry or if you're even serious but I love you Cole, and all of you weirdo fucks. This is the closest I'll ever be to a bunch of strangers on the loving internet. Pette Monty for me :)

I'm serious.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Cole posted:

too late, so i guess you should go kill yourself now.

Not just yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Cole gonna Cole.

• Locked thread