Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

sorry i'll put the next funny one i find in quotes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

DoctorStrangelove posted:

SA would be a better forum if we just got rid of DnD.

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

pentyne posted:

he's quoting the original thread posters.

fwiw the first reply to the thread was "kill all frats" and noted black/white reactionary SedanChair's attitude was "ban all frats".

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3685497&userid=37552

The posts quoted were made by Sedanchair. Please don't protect his identity.

FuriousxGeorge
Aug 8, 2007

We've been the best team all year.

They're just finding out.
'Is the UVA Rape Story a Gigantic Hoax?' Asks Idiot

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
those poor frat boys and their reputation

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

GAYS FOR DAYS posted:

I hope they get a billion dollars.

Clemocracy
Jul 21, 2015

by Ralp

GAYS FOR DAYS posted:

you raped a girl last year. In fact you've raped over 40 girls in a 3 year period.

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
In college a female friend of mine was raped, I have no doubt it was true, and I was very sympathetic towards her, helped take care of her, supported her in whatever she wanted to do. My attitude towards that specific incident has not changed, I absolutely believe that she was drinking with a guy and he refused to take no for an answer even though she said it.

But my attitude towards any general accussation has changed completely. Was a friend of a friend raped? Well, maybe it happened maybe they're lying, or maybe they mean a redefined version of "rape". Who knows. That's now my default feeling towards an accussation. Who made what up this time? I could have happened I guess.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Internet feminists are doing more to set back their cause then any man has ever done in the past 100 years.

http://jezebel.com/review-shows-everything-that-went-wrong-in-rolling-ston-1695869239

Shockingly, they bothered to report on it.

Clemocracy
Jul 21, 2015

by Ralp
my friend got suspended from school for 6 months because some girl said he forced her to make out with him. Which was a cool trick because he was with us the whole night across town.But he wasn't allowed to call witnesses and stuff because it was an "internal discipline matter". Karma: Girl ended up making one too many suicide threats on dorm grounds so I got the police involved and got her committed.

Clemocracy fucked around with this message at 20:57 on Jul 30, 2015

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

REMIND ME AGAIN HOW THE LITTLE HORSE-SHAPED ONES MOVE?

thank you for the reminder that Jezebel is a terrible publication and its comments sections are even worse! My goodness the author of that piece wrote some unprofessional things down there.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
And that rape victim's name was Albert Einstein.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
If journalists want to bring attention to an issue like campus sexual assault I don't really get why they need to use stuff that's still up in the air instead of the presumably many cases that have already been through the system and are well documented. Like our media really just shouldn't report on "alleged" poo poo in the first place, in the end it hurts everyone.

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
I hope that this lawsuit bankrupts RS so Matt Taibibi can get a job at a respectable and credible news outlet.

He should have never left that Glenn Greenwald thing, even if it was going to suck. At least then the best journalist in America wouldn't be stuck working for the Kardashian / manufactured rape hysteria magazine.

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

Black Baby Goku posted:

The best part was the WWE style descriptions of her being slammed through a glass table and then hosed on the broken glass

That's happened to John Cena a few times. PRobably where she got the idea.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

circ dick soleil posted:

Explains why in her original draft it said "Bah gawd King, they just raped her through the Table!"

a retard
Jan 7, 2013

by Lowtax

circ dick soleil posted:

i've never seen cena get slammed through a glass table but in tna the dudley boys slammed christian through one. and much like 95% of everything tna has ever done it was retarded

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
IT was extremely morally wrong of her to accuse these guys of committing a horrible crime and I no longer believe that rape even exists anymore because of her :sigh:

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
The glass table thing was easily the most "come the gently caress on, there's no way that happened" that every Jezebel writer and online feminist ignored in favor of attacking men for being pro-rape.

Just look at it from a rapist pov. Are you really going to slam a girl through a table then rape her in the glass shards? You're going to gently caress up your knees something fierce and clean-up is a nightmare. Plus her entire back would be a gross bloody mess to the point where 30 minutes into it she'd be at risk of dying from blood loss.

Jackie's original story was different, but Erdely kept prompting her for more and more graphic details and going "Oh, that's a shame, it's not interesting enough to be a story, but if your were violently gangraped then that would be front page news. Tell me you were gang raped. TELL ME ABOUT A MASS FRAT GANGRAPE!"

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

whoflungpoop posted:

sorry can u please elaborate? it sounds like something that i could completely agree with but im unfamiliar with the details behind the alliance u mentioned

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

ArbitraryC posted:

If journalists want to bring attention to an issue like campus sexual assault I don't really get why they need to use stuff that's still up in the air instead of the presumably many cases that have already been through the system and are well documented. Like our media really just shouldn't report on "alleged" poo poo in the first place, in the end it hurts everyone.

"Better to be wrong first than right second." - The Journalist Creed

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
$75,000 is so pathetic to ask them for. The woman that got $7.5 million for a similar mess up seems way more in line.

gently caress, for 7.5 million I'd let Rolling Stone call me a monster-rapist. gently caress reputation for that kind of cash.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

people are getting really creative with their mugshots nowadays

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Someone find and quote my posts that got me banned in the original DND thread

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Whirlwind Jones posted:

I hope they get a billion dollars.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Black Baby Goku posted:

you fought the good fight

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

The only good thing about the Rock n' Roll HOF was Brian Wilson's speech

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

EugeneJ posted:

musicians like KISS

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Black Baby Goku posted:

How did you come back from permaban? That's some impressive poo poo.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

a retard posted:

at this point i'm assuming that "jackie" was made up as well

shes real but i cant remember her last name. i googled her at the time and shes apparently a whore of the attention variety. big surprise there.

e:her surname is coakley

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
why did she lie and try to ruin those poor nice boy's reputations? I bet she wanted one of them to have sex with her but he wasnt interested because she is overweight so she decided to tell a fib to get revenge

FuriousxGeorge
Aug 8, 2007

We've been the best team all year.

They're just finding out.

Black Baby Goku posted:

I looked at your rape sheet and none of your 20 bans for being a total retard seem linked to the DND thread but apparently you are a pedophile.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

:eyepop:

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Black Baby Goku posted:

I'm kind of partial to this one:

quote:

What's worse. One woman being raped 300,000 times, or 300,000 women being raped once?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

some rear end in that thread posted:

Guys, guys. Here's the deal:

Incredulity hurts victims more than it hurts wrongly-accused perps.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/poste...ve-rape-claims/

id argue that, in this particular instance, in this case, the frat and that dean got a pretty raw loving deal for a month or so

also click that link for a giggle

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004

pentyne posted:

The RS legal department is going to get shaken up pretty hard.

Just think of the billable hours

IT WILL BE..... GLORIOUS

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004

ArbitraryC posted:

Because if you're going to make a mistake it's far worse to punish an innocent person than to not punish a guilty person.

but but but white males blah blah blah

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

boom boom boom posted:

Why is she dressed like a sailor.

She was never in the military.

STOLEN VALOR EVERYBODY STOLEN VALOR

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007