Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!
Miazga can't come back soon enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Seltzer posted:

Miazga can't come back soon enough.

He's suspended or I'm sure he would have played.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Shrapnig posted:

He's suspended or I'm sure he would have played.

Yea he missed 3 or 4? games because of playing in olympic qualifying and I think he's serving his last game of the 2 game ban today. Ronald Zubar has been terrible and has singlehandedly dropped us points.

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

The thing about words is that meanings can twist just like a snake, and if you want to find snakes, look for them behind words that have changed their meaning.
Luckily you are still going to win the Shield because your remaining game is against the only team worse than the one you are currently destroying.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Rapids are worse. Chicago can actually counter attack with pace which is our biggest weakness. Hopefully they're completely demoralized on sunday.

Seltzer fucked around with this message at 21:38 on Oct 18, 2015

Star Man
Jun 1, 2008

There's a star maaaaaan
Over the rainbow
As a Rapids fan, I was really hoping that Chicago would somehow win their last two games and Colorado would just draw or lose so that they could get the wooden spoon. I just want Pablo launched out of the Rapids canon at this point.

I'm still pulling for Vancouver or Dallas. It's going to be hilarious if Dallas wins the conference or even the cup. We miss you, Oscar, we really do.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Cool and good.

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
DC only has to win next week to claim the first round bye. After the September swoon, I'll take that.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
So, is Cubo dead or something? Has he even played for Houston this year?

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

After 50', the only interesting thing that's happened is David Horst's momentum carrying him out of a box and into kicking a metal bench down.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Seattle got screwed out of 3 points.

Hungryjack
May 9, 2003

Tonight's Dynamo game had a halftime show celebrating ten years of the franchise by bringing back and honoring Dynamo legends such as Brian Ching, Dwayne DeRosario, Craig Waibel, Eddie Robinson, Pat Onstad, and Mike Chabala.

whypick1 posted:

So, is Cubo dead or something? Has he even played for Houston this year?

He's busy scoring goals for Mexico or some poo poo.

whypick1 posted:

Seattle got screwed out of 3 points.

By Rico Clark :)

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Why couldn't LA poo poo the bed like this AGAINST LITERALLY ANY OTHER TEAM?!?!?!?

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

The thing about words is that meanings can twist just like a snake, and if you want to find snakes, look for them behind words that have changed their meaning.
Thank you Houston and Portland, for almost managing to get us a home playoff date in spite of ourselves.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

ARE YOU loving KIDDING ME? YOU LET NAGBE SCORE?

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
A MESSAGE TO URRUTI

The Light Eternal
Jun 12, 2006

A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life.
:vince:

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation
I don't even understand what is going on. Who did LA just play against?!

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

I think LA is somehow worse since all their marquee signings.

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747

Seltzer posted:

I think LA is somehow worse since all their marquee signings.

Well, I don't know about you, but I've never seen Gerrard win the league.

TheBoyBlunder
Jul 3, 2004

Anyone else have the munchies?
What a tremendously bad game between Colorado and KC. At least the Rapids are letting guys attack a little more than usual. Can they please just fire Pablo and get it over with?

TheBoyBlunder
Jul 3, 2004

Not sure why St Ledger was out of bounds on that free kick. Nice save by MacMath though.

Rapids are clearly sitting back now. Just a matter of time before KC scores.

TheBoyBlunder
Jul 3, 2004

Oh my god Dillon Powers scored. 1-0 Rapids at 78'. I'm shocked.

Then Juan Ramirez goes out and pulls a Juan Ramirez to get a yellow for diving. Stupid.

TheBoyBlunder
Jul 3, 2004

And here's a second yellow for Cronin. Goes for the man not the ball, late but a good second or two. Dumbass.

Good thing they subbed in Sarvas I guess.

TheBoyBlunder
Jul 3, 2004

Holy poo poo! Sarvas and Ramirez did a thing! 2-0 at 85'!

I think the most amazing thing is Ramirez did the right thing on the play and didn't dive or flub the pass or flub a shot.

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
KC what the gently caress are you doing letting the Rapids beat you and score on you while they're a man down

TheBoyBlunder
Jul 3, 2004

camoseven posted:

KC what the gently caress are you doing letting the Rapids beat you and score on you while they're a man down

That's what I'd like to know and I'm a Rapids fan. I'm confused.

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
Wait, are KC going to crash out of the playoffs?!

DR AIDS
Nov 4, 2008

No shits will be given
The Rapids have been saving this up the whole season. Good time to use it.

TheBoyBlunder
Jul 3, 2004

Well this is fuckin' weird. The Rapids won a game in KC 2-0. I'll take it but it's confusing.

That said, as someone who was there for the rained out game in May, GOOD. 16 hours in a car for no game and KC wimping out on the replay the next day. gently caress 'em.

DR AIDS posted:

The Rapids have been saving this up the whole season. Good time to use it.

To be fair KC played poorly and they should have had a penalty on Sjoberg's handball.

I'll still take it. I just wish we'd seen this kind of play in June or July. Stupid Rapids.

TheBoyBlunder fucked around with this message at 03:47 on Oct 22, 2015

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
Soccer is on tonight. All of it at once. Let's watch together!

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Enjoying FS1 showing bits of other games, also NYCFC getting clowned on.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

Your Boy Fancy posted:

Soccer is on tonight. All of it at once. Let's watch together!

Four grueling hours of rough, dirty, painful, and even some offensive action. It will be beautiful!

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
what the gently caress? are the Revs seriously not being broadcast on any channel in New England?

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

13 year old girls posted:

what the gently caress? are the Revs seriously not being broadcast on any channel in New England?

CSN, all their games are on there.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Hamid can only bail out DC so many times.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

Gigi Galli posted:

CSN, all their games are on there.

when I tuned into CSN ~20 minutes ago, they were showing something else and my guide said it wasn't MLS Soccer

now I go back and the game is on. idgi but whatever because it's time for footsocc

Tigren
Oct 3, 2003
What is it that Jozy Altidore gets paid to do, exactly? He is bad at soccer.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

charlie davies motherfuckers! get hosed NYCFC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
Tony Tchani dived like a little beta bitch and gently caress DC defending

• Locked thread