Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

I think we should combine this and the Nazi rally pee thread because or at least get some real answers.
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3685471&pagenumber=1&perpage=40#post438446844

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
You think the ruling class at the time would sort of just know the best real estate that sits on a hill with a spring?
Nah, let's just fill it with piss

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

exspurt analcyst posted:

You think the ruling class at the time would sort of just know the best real estate that sits on a hill with a spring?
Nah, let's just fill it with piss

san francisco?

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

Moridin920 posted:

well they did dump corpses right in with the drinking water and I didn't even have to learn about microbes and bacteria and poo poo to know that's a loving retarded disposal system so yeah idk about people a few hundred years ago

I just chalk it up to europeans being stupid as gently caress for a few hundred years there in between the renaissance and the greeks/romans

What you saying about India and its sacred river in the present day?

• Locked thread