Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

What's the house thing in the top left? Just magnets?

I kind of want the three houses in paper block form with the store name of the house on the right left blank so you can write stuff in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.
What are those posters in the background? Looks like they say Ian and Cydi Hamilton?

PassTheRemote
Mar 15, 2007

Number 6 holds The Village record in Duck Hunt.

The first one to kill :laugh: wins.
Upcoming page from Bob's Burgers #1

Thumposaurus
Jul 24, 2007

Bob's rent is too high.
http://www.business2community.com/infographics/bobs-burgers-restaurant-valued-796446-infographic-0919300?tru=0Wyc8#65tGt6iLEWIICZzV.01

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

That's pretty cool. I always like to see things like this. It reminds me of when some insurance company put out a report on the total cost of damages to New York City during the Avengers movie to be something like 150 billion dollars (which still seems low to me).

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Jersey pride.

PassTheRemote
Mar 15, 2007

It came from the Official Tumblr:

That cover reminds me of something:

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

PassTheRemote posted:

I want a legit Faith + 1 album released as much as I want a legit Bob's Burgers soundtrack released.

I really like my cartoon songs is what I'm saying.

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene
I always assumed they lived in Coney Island. But Jersey makes more sense.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

PassTheRemote posted:

I could totally hear Gene singing "I want to start pleasing Jesus, feel his salvation all over my face"

PassTheRemote
Mar 15, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFr-kNbXHew

I like it, but I still love Tina's moan medley more.

Also, fanart on the tumblr:

PassTheRemote fucked around with this message at 04:31 on Jul 3, 2014

PassTheRemote
Mar 15, 2007

We have a date for the season premier:

No news about the show being renewed for a 6th production cycle yet, but I think we will hear it around the time of the season premier.

Also, new table read script:

Finally, Dance party:

Sumo
Jun 17, 2005

http://youtu.be/ktHb0ZnIHpE

PassTheRemote
Mar 15, 2007

So, the cover for Issue 2 is out:

Raining burgers would make anyone ecstatic.

New Script Cover:

Is this going to be a spoof of Rear Window?

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

PassTheRemote posted:

Is this going to be a spoof of Rear Window?

As long as it isn't a spoof of A View to a Kill.

How the gently caress do you make a Bond film one of the most boring movies of all time :psyduck:

PassTheRemote
Mar 15, 2007

Raskolnikov38 posted:

How the gently caress do you make a Bond film one of the most boring movies of all time :psyduck:

Don't bury the lead. Christopher Walken as the Bond villain! How do you gently caress that up?

The Red Queen
Jan 20, 2007

You tricked me!

You said dis place was fun, but it ain't!

Raskolnikov38 posted:

Worth it for this:

http://vimeo.com/9834660

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

PassTheRemote posted:

Don't bury the lead. Christopher Walken as the Bond villain! How do you gently caress that up?

By having half the movie be about him cheating at horse racing apparently.

PassTheRemote
Mar 15, 2007

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2014/07/20/fox-announces-guest-voices-for-the-simpsons-family-guy-bobs-burgers/284387/

quote:

Recently nominated for its third Emmy Award in the category of Outstanding Animated Program, the cult-favorite animated series returns for a fifth season Sunday, Oct. 5 (7:30-8:00 PM ET/PT), serving up some delightfully charming Belcher shenanigans with a side of Grade-A prime beef guest voices. In the upcoming season, Bob enters a ”Best Burger” contest competing against the legendary Skip Marooch (guest voice Kumail Nanjiani, “Silicon Valley”); Tina romances a ghost, but finds a rival in Tammy (returning guest voice Jenny Slate, “House of Lies”); Louise infiltrates the Thundergirls youth club and encounters a rival troop leader (guest voice Rachel Dratch, “Saturday Night Live”); and the family battles a hoard of ferocious poultry unleashed upon the town by Mr. Fischoeder (guest voice Kevin Kline, “Dave”) and his irresponsible brother, Felix (Zach Galifianakis “The Hangover”). Other featured guest voices include Bill Hader (“Saturday Night Live”), Aziz Ansari (“Parks and Recreation”), Carl Reiner (“Ocean’s 12”), Molly Shannon (“Saturday Night Live”), Megan Mullally (“Will & Grace”), Nick Offerman (“Parks and Recreation”), Joe Lo Truglio (BROOKLYN NINE-NINE), Jordan Peele (“Key and Peele”) and Keegan Michael Key (“Key and Peele”).

Nick Offerman makes me wonder if the pot selling hippies will make a return, or if he is playing someone else. Nice to see Micky and DRL return, as is Felix.

Also, according to Jim Dauterive, the premier episode will be Work Hard, Or Die Trying, Girl. So we are starting with a Gene episode, which is also a musical. That sounds like fun.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Hooray for not being in the 7:00 cancellation zone!!

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

I misread that synopsis and thought all those guests were going to be in the premier. I think everybody's heads would explode from all that awesomeness in one episode.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

PassTheRemote posted:

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2014/07/20/fox-announces-guest-voices-for-the-simpsons-family-guy-bobs-burgers/284387/

Nick Offerman makes me wonder if the pot selling hippies will make a return, or if he is playing someone else. Nice to see Micky and DRL return, as is Felix.

Also, according to Jim Dauterive, the premier episode will be Work Hard, Or Die Trying, Girl. So we are starting with a Gene episode, which is also a musical. That sounds like fun.

It's funny to me that of all the things he's done, Carl Reiner is listed as being from Ocean's 12.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

I can only pray for the return of the man. The legend. The one and only.

Regular-sized Rudy.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Quest For Glory II posted:

Hooray for not being in the 7:00 cancellation zone!!

Is Cosmos coming back? American Dad is gone so I wonder if we will just have to put up with whatever new Fox show will air for 3 weeks, get cancelled, and the time slot replaces with Simpsons/Family Guy reruns.

bull3964
Nov 18, 2000

DO YOU HEAR THAT? THAT'S THE SOUND OF ME PATTING MYSELF ON THE BACK.

Bonzo posted:

Is Cosmos coming back?

No, it was a one shot thing that was never intended to go beyond the episodes we got.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

Bonzo posted:

Is Cosmos coming back? American Dad is gone so I wonder if we will just have to put up with whatever new Fox show will air for 3 weeks, get cancelled, and the time slot replaces with Simpsons/Family Guy reruns.

I saw Brooklyn 99 was moving to Sundays, so it probably be in that slot.

PassTheRemote
Mar 15, 2007

Tina masks for everyone.

The Red Queen
Jan 20, 2007

You tricked me!

Bob cameo in the crossover Simpsons/Family Guy episode:

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/07/26/simpsons-family-guy-crossover-episode-video/

About 1:50 in.

Loving Life Partner
Apr 17, 2003

The Red Queen posted:

Oh my god that was so hard to watch. Does anyone watch either of these shows anymore?

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.

The Red Queen posted:

God that was so terrible.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

counterfeitsaint posted:

God that was so terrible.

The problem is the two shows completely different styles of humor so blending them doesn't really work.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

swickles posted:

The problem is the two shows have completely different styles of no humor so blending them doesn't really work.

ftfy

The Red Queen
Jan 20, 2007

You tricked me!

The cameo was definitely the best part even if they're making fun of the show. I'm not sad that The Simpsons will outlive Bob's Burgers by a decade at least (no matter how long BB lasts) because a good show knows when to go away.

Beef Hardcheese
Jan 21, 2003

HOW ABOUT I LASH YOUR SHIT

I read somewhere that they also teased the Simpsons / Futurama crossover episode. The intro is done up Futurama-style with the subtitle "The show that's run out of ideas meets the show that's run out of episodes". :shrek: :regd08: :shrek:

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.
Family Guy is just the kind of show that even when they're trying to make fun of themselves it still comes off and lovely and entirely unfunny. It's like the punchline of the joke is supposed to be that the joke isn't funny. I guess the Simpsons were in there too, as a sort of background noise.

womb with a view
Sep 8, 2007

How is this even going to work with their age ratings? Family Guy's is higher, right? I really doubt that people who actually enjoy the bland, tame non-humour of NuSimpsons will like rape jokes in there, so Fox will probably be getting some angry gramma letters.

Who even watches the two shows? Do the demographics overlap? This is such a forced combination, how horrid was it for the writers? So many questions, so few reasons to care.

But the Bob joke was cute.

PassTheRemote
Mar 15, 2007

http://tvline.com/2014/07/27/bobs-burgers-season-5-preview-cast-video/

Some new info regarding season 5

The premier is going to be so much fun.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

PassTheRemote posted:

http://tvline.com/2014/07/27/bobs-burgers-season-5-preview-cast-video/

Some new info regarding season 5

The premier is going to be so much fun.

I hope Burt Reynolds voices Bob's dad.

PassTheRemote
Mar 15, 2007

swickles posted:

I hope Burt Reynolds voices Bob's dad.

Looking at the guest cast list, I would want it to be Nick Offerman. However, Jonathan Katz, that's who I would want of anyone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

PassTheRemote posted:

Looking at the guest cast list, I would want it to be Nick Offerman. However, Jonathan Katz, that's who I would want of anyone.

I want a Dr. Katz reunion. :pray:

• Locked thread