Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Chinatown posted:

i hope he falls into a toilet hehe

:vince:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord
I think Chris is getting tired of this poo poo.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
I SEE A GUN IN HIS WAISTBAND! You know what you have to do cops!

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Booblord Zagats posted:

Seriously though CHris Brown strikes me as the type of guy who would pull a gun in an argument to feel tough

He pulled off his shirt and started flexing when Matt Lauer was like "that was pretty hosed up to beat your girlfriend" so this checks out.

Also drat it must suck to be on the "wrong" side of a domestic dispute/violence situation with a famous person goddamn

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Chinatown posted:

i hope he falls into a toilet hehe

Haha but for real, how would Chris Brown fall into this thread, where your posts are?

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Cocksmith posted:

chris brown fans are women
They are internalized misogynists.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
I just saw this thread is it still going on

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
man even with millions of dollars this guy still wears white socks and sports sandals

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
I want to have a phone call with Christ Brown and talk about our hopes and dreams and then I want to paint a fingerpaint picture w. him.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

You seem well adjusted.

the dude is serial abusing(emotional and physical) bigoted egotistical sack of poo poo. the world would be better off if he were in jail or dead.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Dapper_Swindler posted:

the dude is serial abusing(emotional and physical) bigoted egotistical sack of poo poo. the world would be better off if he were in jail or dead.

unfortunately we don't get to make judgement like that, unless we are a judge in the court of law, my friend. :911:

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Chris Brown is a better person than most posters in this thread

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

walgreenslatino posted:

Biggest celebrity ever since Michael Jackson and they can't stand to see him living life better than their broke rear end. TMZ needs to get all facts not half rear end one sided stories. Hoes not invited need to stop trying to chase someone who never wanted your white rear end. Don't touch poo poo that ain't yours didn't your momma teach you better going into someone's home and all up in there poo poo!! Leave him the gently caress alone! We will always support @chrisbrownofficial 💚

lol and earlier I was gonna make an MJ comparison but I thought 'nah kiddie loving is worse and CB's music ain't as good either'

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

skeemon posted:

hella people in this thang talkin bout hope he gets serious felony drug charges.. why? Who cares about the drugs dude allegedly threatened bitch with a burner

Yeah, I'm really hoping he gets charged with attempted murder.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
I hope we combine this thread with the Ronda Rousey thread so Moridin can tell us all about the best way to fight women

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Wait, are there goons who think Chris Brown has a poo poo load of men as his fans? That's pretty funny

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Smythe posted:

unfortunately we don't get to make judgement like that, unless we are a judge in the court of law, my friend. :911:

i'm a judge in the court of slaw and i sentence everyone to julienned carrots

OldMemes
Sep 5, 2011

I have to go now. My planet needs me.
Run It his first single was pretty decent, but in the years since, he's shown himself to be both a very unpleasant man who makes bad music.

Anyone see that Law and Order: SVU episode where they based it on the Chris Brown beating up Rihanna? They called the Chris Brown stand-in 'Caleb Byron' and they mentioned Chris Brown to cover the 'he's not Chris Brown please don't sue' angle, and he was comically over the top evil in it.

Brown's Wikipedia page is tagged in the 'Criminals from Virginia' catergory.....

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

ElGroucho posted:

Wait, are there goons who think Chris Brown has a poo poo load of men as his fans? That's pretty funny

I'm a man. I wear flannel shirts and chop down wolves and hunt trees in the forest. I have callused hands and a strong jawline + booming laugh and I freaking love Chris Brown.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

ElGroucho posted:

Maybe there are some people who really don't like Rihanna's music.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Minimalist Program posted:

I'm a man. I wear flannel shirts

Uh, I have bad news for you, friend. I think you might actually be Melissa Etheridge.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

i'm a judge in the court of slaw and i sentence everyone to julienned carrots

*bangs celery gavel*

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Booblord Zagats posted:

I hope we combine this thread with the Ronda Rousey thread so Moridin can tell us all about the best way to fight women

it's very easy actually you just immediately submit

:D

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
hi i just got back so whats moridin's hot take on this

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
why can chris brown say human being and friend of the family in real life but i run the risk of being banned for saying human being or friend of the family on these comedy forums?

hosed up cause it's true

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Jeff Sichoe posted:

why can chris brown say human being and friend of the family in real life but i run the risk of being banned for saying human being or friend of the family on these comedy forums?

hosed up cause it's true

because you're not funny

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
hello: is he alive; have they exchanged gunshots yet

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Jeff Sichoe posted:

hosed up cause it's true

After Rihanna sucks your dick you get ban immunity.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

are we getting a third season of American Crime Story or not?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

BillmasterCozb posted:

hi i just got back so whats moridin's hot take on this

ronda rousey should fight chris brown for supremacy

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot
Just popped in to check on the status of bouncy castle. Is it still there?

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.

Moridin920 posted:

ronda rousey should fight chris brown for supremacy

*Ronda places Chris in an armbar causing him to tap out in seconds*

*Chris gets up, screams in fury, and punches a ringside babe in the face*

"OMG bitch be cheatn! Dat right hook to dat one ho tho! #BreezySquad" says thousands of women on Twitter.

SAMARIX
Jul 8, 2013

Friginator posted:

Just popped in to check on the status of bouncy castle. Is it still there?

The situation seems to have been deflated.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
As part of his negotiations to surrender, Chris Brown has agreed to allow Mark Geragos to be ritually sacrificed in exchange for his freedom.

I hate yankees
Apr 29, 2008
is he dead yet

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
I wouldn't be sad if shot himself to be perfectly honest

i do NOT like BBQ
Jun 2, 2008

I hate yankees posted:

is he dead yet

One can dream.