Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

I think the point is Z3n is a space cowboy on the edge of a frontier unknown to man, he's out there pushing the limits, trail braking into the abyss. Finding out where the edge of the razor is, turning to face the darkness and revving his 690 into it's vast gaze. You gotta live this to learn it bro.

PleasusChrist posted:

I don't think I saw this posted. H2R revving makes me want an H2R.

http://youtu.be/ZBoBM_EkewU

Only 20 years until I should be able to snag one for a reasonable price from some middleaged man who will wax poetic about the brown stains it left in his pants.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlerpNerpin
Apr 17, 2006

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

I think the point is Z3n is a space cowboy on the edge of a frontier unknown to man, he's out there pushing the limits, trail braking into the abyss. Finding out where the edge of the razor is, turning to face the darkness and revving his 690 into it's vast gaze. You gotta live this to learn it bro.
I wanna get one of those to put on the 999 trackbike.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Me too, on our sidecar that came 0.5dB from breaking the track noise limits last year.

Moral_Hazard
Aug 21, 2012

Rich Kid of Insurancegram

Z3n posted:

Yes. That would be hilarious.

M42
Nov 12, 2012

Z3n posted:

Yeeeeeeessssssss do it

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

I have an unhealthy obsession with motorcycles.

Proof
Mufflers?

:smug:

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

Oh god i need to put one of those on the housemate's brammo.

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

Proof

Z3n posted:

Oh god i need to put one of those on the housemate's brammo.

I might be able to get stickers of these made if anyone is seriously interested.

hot sauce
Jan 13, 2005

Grimey Drawer

GnarlyCharlie4u posted:

I might be able to get stickers of these made if anyone is seriously interested.

I would totally slap one of these on something, count me in

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

Proof

hot sauce posted:

I would totally slap one of these on something, count me in

I've sent an inquiry to my friend who does the vinyl printing. Let's see what he says :3:

Edit: he says it's $35 plus the cost of the stickers. Group buy?

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Count me in.

hot sauce
Jan 13, 2005

Grimey Drawer
How much do the stickers cost? As long as we have a few people to make the price reasonable, I'm in.

Love putting stickers on poo poo.

Edit: I'm in for 2 or 3

hot sauce fucked around with this message at 00:06 on Oct 23, 2014

ought ten
Feb 6, 2004

My bike's already covered in stupid stickers count me in

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

In as long as the quality is decent. I'll take 5 or so.

MonkeyNutZ
Dec 26, 2008

"A cave isn't gonna cut it, we're going to have to use Beebo"
I'd definitely take one or two.

Commodore_64
Feb 16, 2011

love thy likpa

I'd be in for $5 worth, whatever that gets.

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

I'd probably take a couple as well.

M42
Nov 12, 2012

Me too :getin:

Koruthaiolos
Nov 21, 2002

I'd be good for a couple.

Oglogoth
May 16, 2010

Daaaaarling~
I'm in for two or three.

FlerpNerpin
Apr 17, 2006

ya, if its like $5 a sticker I'll take 5. Elswise i'll see the price and order from there but I'm in for a few at least

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

Someone start the wiki, let's do this.

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm

Here is a straight on picture of the logo for someone to vectorize.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Even better, where can I get that shirt?

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
eBay for like $20.

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
edit: whoops

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
I'm in for 2 or 3.

RadioPassive
Feb 26, 2012

I'll take a sticker and a shirt please where do I put the money

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
I turned it into a vector image.

I'll fix the colors in a little bit, getting ready for class.

BlackMK4 fucked around with this message at 01:03 on Oct 23, 2014

Retarted Pimple
Jun 2, 2002

Yea, I'm in for a couple.

Tenchrono
Jun 2, 2011

Can I get that shirt in a tank top?

clutchpuck
Apr 30, 2004
ro-tard
The new Scout's frame. Looks pretty legit. The radiator is tucked between the spars on the front part.

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

Now I want Muffler Mike on a thong.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

BlackMK4 posted:

I turned it into a vector image.

I'll fix the colors in a little bit, getting ready for class.

Am I automatically disqualified because I ride a Harley? I want good looking pipes that make no noise...

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm

On the AMA site the logo on the bike is three colors soo.
http://www.americanmotorcyclist.com/rights/soundadvice

BlackMK4 fucked around with this message at 03:04 on Oct 23, 2014

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm

GnarlyCharlie4u posted:

I've sent an inquiry to my friend who does the vinyl printing. Let's see what he says :3:

Edit: he says it's $35 plus the cost of the stickers. Group buy?

I've got an illustrator file of the above if you'd like it. Otherwise, stickermule charges $97 for 50 5x5" diecut stickers which would bring the price to like $3-4 a piece to cover fees/postage/time/whatever.

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

Reading the AMA's website makes them seem pretty cool. I'd love an organisation like that over here that was worth a drat.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.
Count me in for a sticker or two depending on price and maybe a shirt. Almost definitely a shirt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
My opinion as an American member of the AMA is that they're poo poo. They lobby against ethanol (I think ethanol is dumb at best but lobbying against it is a waste of their minimal time and money) and against helmet laws if I'm not mistaken and sold their pro roadracing rights to NASCAR who nearly wiped it off the map with mismanagement in the last few years. I'm only a member because I have to be for amateur racing. gently caress AMA. If they actually promoted Muffler Mike and Helmet Harry or whatever other sensible square things might be out there, they might be good. They don't, I'm sure, because a huge number of bikers are idiots who like loud unsafe things, and the AMA is necessarily beholden to such large groups.