Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
I'm sure you could find millions of people in the US who think precisely all of these things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coatlicue
Sep 14, 2012

it doesn't matter
how fast or how far,
you're still runnin' like a fool

Isizzlehorn posted:

First Muir is banned from the thread, and now resident Canadian conservative sycophant JJ McCullough has decided to retire (crossposting Rime from CanPol Megathread ):

Add another to the retired/vanished/dead in the OP, Rorus Raz.

Hopefully the rest of 2016 stays this positive!

JJ's hair is more baffling than Trump 's. In each picture it's more precariously piled than the last.

HisMajestyBOB
Oct 21, 2010

College Slice

E-Tank posted:

I believe that the vegan comix technically count as published, just published in their own series of book. :sweatdrop:

Seriously though I don't intend to post them daily anyway. I intend to let them build up and pick up some stupid ones that I think the thread'll find funny/ridiculous.

If the mods genuinely want me to stop, I'll stop. I just wanted to provide something instead of just always being on the sidelines and watching.

IMO you should :justpost:
Haters need to eat their veggies.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
Imagine that I posted all these panels into this space:
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-35203722

Discuss.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~

Rorus Raz posted:

Stantis, although his art is fairly medicore. It's kinda like Ramirez except he can draw human beings.

He called out the GOP in waterboarding in Prickly City in the middle of the Bush administration, which already makes him better than the jackasses who retroactively deem Bush as bad. He also changed his mind on gay marriage, and he's has done cartoons in which he wrestles with the guilt of supporting the Iraq invasion.

Keep in mind he's still a conservative, so despite Bush getting so much wrong he still fawns over neoconservatives and Obama Bad.

Considering that the GOP has been determined to push the absolute refusal to admit fault in the past, present, or future or be shunned as the dreaded RINO; that's still a huge step. Only in relation to the dedication the perpetual tantrum that most of the GOP has. In any other terms, Stantis remains a tool.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

I probably would have not used Dr. Oz as a good example of, well, pretty much anything.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Post 9-11 User posted:

I was genuinely surprised that Halal Food is a successful business in NYC and that no one has burned their trucks.

I think the majority of the people who get up in arms about mosques in NYC are not New Yorkers actually, they just like taking umbrage

(also yeah you can find the cuisine of any and every ethnicity in existence there somewhere)

Rorus Raz posted:

I probably would have not used Dr. Oz as a good example of, well, pretty much anything.

^^^ this, gently caress that guy

(Oz, not Raz)

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Well he's a grifter so conservatives love him, so he's actually a great example for this sort of dumb assed burn I think?

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Rorus Raz posted:

You mean he's not a good example of a dangerous terrorist who hates Are Freedoms?

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

Nenonen posted:

Discuss.

TurnipFritter
Apr 21, 2010
10,000 POSTS ON TALKING TIME

Does Yogi Love still do cartoons?

Hitler B. Natural
Feb 11, 2014

TurnipFritter posted:

Does Yogi Love still do cartoons?

The American Spectator seems to have given up on cartoons back in mid-2014. This is the last cartoon on Yogi's Twitters:

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
"Presidents who play golf are bad presidents" --Ramirez

TurnipFritter
Apr 21, 2010
10,000 POSTS ON TALKING TIME

Hitler B. Natural posted:

The American Spectator seems to have given up on cartoons back in mid-2014. This is the last cartoon on Yogi's Twitters:

That image is really upsetting because I remember them being a much better artist than that.

Post 9-11 User
Apr 14, 2010
Obama has played golf at least once in his life. :golf:

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

So, Obama's throne is made from the golf clubs from other politicians he's beaten into submission and thus no longer need clubs?

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Rorus Raz posted:

Stantis, although his art is fairly medicore. It's kinda like Ramirez except he can draw human beings.

He called out the GOP in waterboarding in Prickly City in the middle of the Bush administration, which already makes him better than the jackasses who retroactively deem Bush as bad. He also changed his mind on gay marriage, and he's has done cartoons in which he wrestles with the guilt of supporting the Iraq invasion.

Keep in mind he's still a conservative, so despite Bush getting so much wrong he still fawns over neoconservatives and Obama Bad.

also i remember him specifically speaking out against child abuse when a bunch of other conservatives were like "spare the rod, spoil the child"

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

Nenonen posted:

Discuss.

First Shark

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

Rorus Raz posted:

Speaking of Adam Ford, let's ring in the new year with long-winded misogyny.

A Good Cartoon about how rigid gender roles hurt everyone.

Hexigrammus
May 22, 2006

Cheech Wizard stories are clean, wholesome, reflective truths that go great with the marijuana munchies and a blow job.

Zetsubou-san posted:

I'm going to counter-request this image:

Didn't notice the Australia-shaped spot on the cow before. Oh man.

I hope Pope has some collections for sale. Guy deserves to have money thrown at him.

Saint Sputnik
Apr 1, 2007

Tyrannosaurs in P-51 Volkswagens!
We can still post stage renditions of Day by Day right?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiBi0xMF9UY

logger
Jun 28, 2008

...and in what manner the Ancyent Marinere came back to his own Country.
Soiled Meat

Wow, Obama's predecessor must have really loved golf to make a throne of clubs that Obama inherited.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
I'm glad "can we stop posting DbD please guys?" was immediately replaced with "why did we stop posting DbD guys?" Anything else would just not have been right.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Kajeesus posted:

I'm glad "can we stop posting DbD please guys?" was immediately replaced with "why did we stop posting DbD guys?" Anything else would just not have been right.

That was just the way the wind was blowing, I guess.

PassTheRemote
Mar 15, 2007

Number 6 holds The Village record in Duck Hunt.

The first one to kill :laugh: wins.

Nenonen posted:

Discuss.

There is a lot of Sharks, but no Jets representation. 0/10

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire
Give it time soon the peasants will forget their false god.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

REMIND ME AGAIN HOW THE LITTLE HORSE-SHAPED ONES MOVE?

Cloud Potato posted:

:britain:

Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on the Tories’ troubles in the new year – David Cameron’s Conservatives enter 2016 beset by rows over flooding, City bankers and Oliver Letwin’s racist comments"

Telegraph:

Independent:

Times:

Drinking limits guidance set to be changed after review

I'm a bit confused-- is there any British cartoonist who likes Jeremy Corbyn?

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009

Nope.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I asked this last thread, but is it actually possible to read Telnaes' cartoon as an attack on Cruz's kids as opposed to an attack on his usage of them as political set pieces, or is it a news-bubble talking-point hivemind thing where Cruz decided to call it an attack on his kids so he had something to whine about and everyone else on the right just kind of sided with him on principle? If it's the latter I'm not surprised at all Bok would climb on the bandwagon.

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

Iranian rockets are harmless decorations compared to the might of the US Navy

AGC

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Quorum posted:

Steve Bell is vaguely sympathetic to his ideas but I think Bell is too jaded at this point.

To be fair to our cartoonists, that is probably a fair representation of how our newspapers feel about Corbyn too. The Mirror likes him because the Mirror would support Hitler if he was wearing a Labour pendant, a couple of writers in the Independent & Guardian comment sections like him, the Morning Star with it's circulation of about 10,000 likes him but has much impact on the national dialogue as I do. Other than that it's a wall of pure vitriol.

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

Took me a while to realize that this is not a Ramirez 'toon.

Kirschen:

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

REMIND ME AGAIN HOW THE LITTLE HORSE-SHAPED ONES MOVE?
It's just a very different experience compared with the wonderful world of American cartoonists, where you can reliably find at least a third of them who support literally anyone.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer

420 Gank Mid posted:

Iranian rockets are harmless decorations compared to the might of the US Navy

AGC

You're laughing now, but here's a simulation of Iranian's new missile. If the real deal's anything like this, we're doomed...

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

loquacius posted:

I asked this last thread, but is it actually possible to read Telnaes' cartoon as an attack on Cruz's kids as opposed to an attack on his usage of them as political set pieces, or is it a news-bubble talking-point hivemind thing where Cruz decided to call it an attack on his kids so he had something to whine about and everyone else on the right just kind of sided with him on principle? If it's the latter I'm not surprised at all Bok would climb on the bandwagon.

Some politoon posters felt that depicting the kids as monkeys was not a good thing, but it's clearly an attack on the way Cruz used his kids and not the kids themselves.

The right is siding with him because bad-mouthing the liberal media is a great thing to do in a presidential primary and they do it at every opportunity, including during the debates directly to the mouthpieces of the networks they're lambasting.

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

I'm good... I Haven't slept for a solid 83 hours, but yeah... I'm good...

Lipstick Apathy
:siren: WE GOT COMIC SIGN! :siren:
3. anyone from Utah able to give more info on this one?

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Kajeesus posted:

Political Cartoons 2016::getin:

Quorum posted:

If a British cartoonist shows preference to a specific politician, even over another, is considered both propaganda and treason of satire.

AKA The Way It Should Be.

Trogdos! posted:

Kirschen:

Are they dancing or is the perspective just twirling around them in circles like a bored child?

MokBa
Jun 8, 2006

If you see something suspicious, bomb it!

Spiffster posted:

3. anyone from Utah able to give more info on this one?

He's the Speaker for the Utah House of Representatives and a general Republican shitheel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eschatos
Apr 10, 2013

pictured: Big Cum's Most Monstrous Ambassador
I saw this a few weeks ago and was amused, looks like 7oden's found a famous patron.

• Locked thread