Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NADZILLA
Dec 16, 2003
iron helps us play
Directed by: Harold Zwart
Starring: Frankie Muniz, Hilary Duff, Angie Harmon

Frankie Muniz sucks rear end as Agent Cody Banks, an fifteen-year-old that is called up by the CIA two years after completing spy summer camp. The plot contrivance is that the world's leading nanotechnologist, a severe recluse, is working on an ice cube with robots in it. Seriously, that's the loving threat.

To get to this scientist, Muniz has to stick his chocolate in the peanut butter of Hilary Duff, a girl whose only claim to fame is being lusted after by overfed social inverts. Based on her appallingly lovely acting ability, I think it's fair to say that her best role so far has been as a mattress cover for Disney executives.

Duff appears uninterested in playing a character, as if actively admitting to it being just a movie. "Oh my god, a prop. Whee. And look at that midget jumping through sparklers." Muniz is no better. That fucker still thinks he's Malcolm, staring wide-eyed into the camera like he just got caught letting the dog lick peanut butter off his dick. It's only a matter of time before Culkin Brothers Syndrome sets in and he's starring in TBS Original movies.

I know it's a kids movie, but Christ, it's a movie nonetheless--put a little effort into it. Don't rely on the fleeting popularity of two teenyboppers to sell your poo poo. I'll give it two on the buoyancy of Angie Harmon's tits.

RATING: 2

PROS: Angie Harmon is a hottie
CONS: Everything else sucks hobo cock

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0313911/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
I dunno, I thought it was kinda fun, for what it was. 2.5/5 - Very average.

KJohns2001
May 15, 2004
Certified Motorized Wheelchair Racer
This is a kids fantasy movie...teenage boy desire to be something that teenage boys are not [in real life] ie, superspy.
If you approach it as a movie that is meant ONLY to be fun to watch with absolutely NO depth of meaning of ANY kind...then you will love it for what it is...pure escapist entertainment, and on that level it rocks.