Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bbacc101
Oct 29, 2003
Directed by: Andrew Adamson
Starring: Mike Myers, Cameron Diaz

Luckily, I was able to see a preview of Shrek 2. It is truly a great, fun hearted movie. It is comedic, clever, witty and well done.

If you were a fan of the Shrek (the original) you will most likely enjoy the 2nd one as much as I did. Like the first, its soundtrack was great. It really added an extra fun element to the movie.

The basic premise is Fiona, Shrek's new bride, is summoned by her mother and father to recieve their royal blessing. To the King and Queen's dismay, Fiona's new husband is an ogre. Trickery, parody and comedy ensue.

My recomendation: SEE THIS MOVIE. It is well worth the $8 or $9 or $10.

RATING: 4.5

PROS: Great 3d graphics, hilarious story line, good soundtrack
CONS: none

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0298148/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bbacc101
Oct 29, 2003

quote:

agent K came out of the closet to say:
shrek 1 never really drew my attention so i never watched it. but shrek 2 did, and i thought it was a awesome, it had me rolling. but a friend of mine is going to make me watch the 1st shrek now.

You wont be sorry. The 2nd is a very nice compliment to the first. However, it might be slightly confusing seeing them out of order. Regardless, enjoy!