Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NarkyBark
Dec 7, 2003

one funky chicken
I wasn't expecting to like this flick, since I didn't care much for the first- but I liked this one a lot more. Why? It wasn't the story, or even a lot of the jokes, it was all the little things thrown in, and sometimes completely bizarre stuff that I think only me and my friend found funny.

Charming pulling out the burger king crown; I'M A REAL BOY!; when the big gingerbread man falls and the little one takes a giant leap after him; for some reason, the wolf dancing to Freak Out and the blind mice always got me too; the baby crying when the ogres arrive at the castle and all else is silent; puss in boots' doe eyes anyways, stuff like that.

Musical performances are annoying, yes, but they seemed brief so not too terrible. Movie also felt a little slow in the middle, but it picks up great when it counts. Worth a viewing. 4/5

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU