Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
<deleted user>
Begin Quote:
---
I'm currently in 11th grade. I have over 60 bullies, and no friends. Get this, these bullies actually gave me some valuable rewards, but they may not know it. Think of it this way. I have a massive defense value that is more than 50% above average. With 121 being average, I currently have 194. I've taken so much damage and recovered so often, that my DEF raised so much in exchange to being more resistant [caused from such a thing called "natural selection" (?)]. The following statement may confuse you, but it is extremely amazing, and gifted by bullies: I absorb insults. All insults have a positive effect on me, not negative (!). The worse the insult, the better the effect! Strange huh? So, really, when bullies insult me, they are doing more good to me than they are to them. Weird huh?

Now, when I get to my maximum anger value (it can take up to 10 minutes to get it), I can unleash a very powerful attack that you will never be able to dodge (unless your EVA was higher than 35.6%!), and it can do as much damage to actually get someone in critical condition (us humans have 19801 HP as an average, but this attack can do about 18000 HP of damage. I've never used it, but, if anyone picks on me now, they'll really pay the price. Thankfully, as soon as I use this attack, I need to waste another 10 minutes to get it active again). Great for thieves who steal around me, because I can knock them down with this attack and my SPD! When they get me angry, I warn them carefully about it many times.

I do have a mental problem known as "OCD". I'm not sure what it is exactly, but currently I'm obsessed (sp.?) with disks, and file extensions. For example, I would finish a sentence like the following: "I like to play with computers and experiment, dot, 'e' 'x' 'e'". The extentions usually vary, but most of the time it's referring to an URL file [I often pronounce it "RL", as in "Earl"].

I have no clue why I have no friends (I may right now, but two don't seem to do much, either my way or his way). I've never had a single friend for... 6 years or so (!). What I believe it is is that whenever I do make a friend, after as little as eight days, they turn against me as if they were bullies. They never apologize, make up for it, or anything. After this happens, I try for another one. The same thing occurs again. The odd thing is that a very few are temporarily friends, but turn neutral instead of mean. They are okay, but after some circumstances (i.e. gradual neutralization), they are as if I almost never met.

I have many very unique abilities. Some include the capabilities of seeing a 512th of an inch (.05 mm). At this size, I could literally see body cells, paper fibers, and other small things. If you think I have near-sighted vision, try again, I can see about 5-10% further beyond the visibility. For example, on a clear day with low humidity, the visibility would be about 20 miles. In my terms I could literally see about 21 or 22 miles out. If I factor in my sensing ability, it could be thousands of miles. Due to the curvature of the Earth, I wouldn't be able to so well.

In addition to my sight, I can identify nearly a quarter of a MILLION colors! More precisely it is 262,144, 4 times the color detail in 16-bit color display settings (!). If you wonder, I name them all by just six digits! Learn more on how I can literally name 262,144 colors [it's actually over 268 million, but with 8 digits instead!] with just six digits. When the Sun just goes below the horizon, I have the highest imaginable visibility [perhaps 15 to 25% further than the visibility]. Beyond the actual visibility, I see "grey specs" on the land. I can't tell blacks from whites when it's like this. In the above paragraph, If the visibility were like so, the grey specs would continue for about 1 or 2 miles. However, one strange thing about naming so many colors, looking at things very fine, etc., I cannot interperet (sp.?) distances. If I look at something, my estimates can be as much as 40% off in either direction. For example, if the actual value was 1000 feet, I could say something between 600 and 1666 feet 8 inches. [It's not 1400 because if you take 60% of that, you won't get 1000, but rather 840. If you were to take 60% of 1666.666...%, you would get the 1000.]

I have 3 dogs (all quite small) I give them nicknames by the way they look. Fluffy is the smallest one, and looks like white fluff. Brown Thing is one of the strangest dogs we have, and sniffs everything for no reason. Big, fat, and hollow refers to the biggest one, and the other two dogs add up to be the size of the third. Our biggest dog is only 18 to 20 pounds, Fluff is only 5 pounds, and Brown Thing is about 9-11 or so. As judging by the weights, you can tell how small they are.

---

Bat. poo poo. Crazy.

His main page.

His FAQ.

The GS Database. WHAT THE HELL?

His favorite things.

Not as bad as the Britney Spears stalker guy, but drat close.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 17:59 on Dec 27, 2001

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trembling Waif
Sep 23, 2000

That has to be a joke. Infact, I read it twice to make sure.

His main site doesn't look TOO suspicious

edit: I just found the second page 'history' link. Hahahahahaha? :(

Trembling Waif fucked around with this message at 17:55 on Dec 27, 2001

typedef
Jan 6, 2001

by Ozma
blah

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

quote:

CornBeef came out of the closet to say:
That has to be a joke. Infact, I read it twice to make sure.

You read it twice? Did you manage the second page as well? My eyes kept tripping over about halfway down page two... :)

Insanity in html form...

-=NMN=-

RhawnJ
Aug 24, 2001
Grissled Old Man
odd, but very funny...

Pianist
Jun 9, 2001
NOT A RAPIST.
What the gently caress? He's obviously not serious.

Proboscis monkeys are awesome.

<deleted user>
Idiocy quantified.

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Like a hollow-point bullet
Straight to the head
I never missed...you
But can he polymorph self?

The part about humans' HP is bullshit as well. Even Great Wyrms of Power only have a life rating of 12321, and they utterly OWN you. What an idiot!

MMAgCh fucked around with this message at 17:59 on Dec 27, 2001

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
GEE, I WONDER WHY HE HAS NO FRIENDS. I couldn't possibly think of any reason people would bully him!

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

WARNING:
Scissors and thumb tacks are dangerous. Handle with care!

:D

<edit: made me cry with laughter>

quote:

Q. What about the spaceships?
A. The strange crafts may have high-tech devices from maybe 300 years ahead of time (imagine what a computer could do then!) These spaceships could be made with some specialized synthesized metals (like element 150 or something).

Son of Gene Ray?

-=NMN=-

NoneMoreNegative fucked around with this message at 18:05 on Dec 27, 2001

The Amazing Rando!
May 20, 2001

Winner: Best Poster from Massachusetts, 2007
It will all be okay JRR!
{{{{JRR}}}}

Yes. I know.

Bodybuilding Virgin 420
Aug 29, 2000

quote:

The following statement may confuse you, but it is extremely amazing, and gifted by bullies: I absorb insults. All insults have a positive effect on me, not negative (!). The worse the insult, the better the effect! Strange huh? So, really, when bullies insult me, they are doing more good to me than they are to them. Weird huh?
columbine material ^^^^

FrozenEntree
Jun 11, 2001

Contingency Plan THIS!! You lurking, brooding, side kick losing sum-a-bitch!
Reading that made my head hurt, is that one of his attacks? because I think i am down to 17375 hp now...

lopl tjanks! OFFICIAL E-Friend of T_S_M, accept no imitations.

<deleted user>
the gently caress is going on here

Victorkm
Nov 25, 2001

Excerpt from His "Favorites" Section.

3. Food?
Of the only 8 to 10 foods I even eat, pizza, macaroni, and "silly
soup".

Do I even want to know about "Silly Soup" ?!

<deleted user>
What the unholy pope-loving Christ rear end-ramming a tender young catamite was that poo poo?

<deleted user>

quote:

NoneMoreNegative came out of the closet to say:

You read it twice? Did you manage the second page as well? My eyes kept tripping over about halfway down page two... :)

Insanity in html form...

-=NMN=-
I firmly agree.

Recreations in Logic
Jan 17, 2001
Circular disks!

rivetz
Sep 22, 2000

Soiled Meat

quote:

It doesn't seem like much, but some abilities such as independent abilities can only be learned by your self. ESP is one example. ESP requires an amazing 67108864 AP to be learned. That is a lot of AP. You gain roughly 4.2 million AP each year. This means that it could take 16 years to learn. This is for all categories of ESP, not just one. For example, I'm trying to increase the range of my sense ability while providing a better accuracy, and ESP has that answer. I've put in almost 5.3 million AP so far in 1.3 years. I'm hovering just around the average mark. However, one part is near the finish. It takes 6291456 AP. I'm near that position, and I'm already getting the effects from it. My accuracy went from 22% of the time correct, to 26% of the time correct. It's still increasing now. However, it takes a lot more SP to use it, but the equip effects enhance that slightly (raised MAG, raised SPR).

I don't know what he is talking about, but it's uncomfortably "real". I don't think this is a gag page. It would be too much work, and it's not funny enough.

What. The . gently caress.

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

That was disturbing... dot e-x-e!

Slow Boat
May 12, 2001

by Ozma
The whole time I was reading that, I thought it was you telling us about yourself. I was thinking what a weirdo. Oh well, at least it isn't you.

----------------

greg the peanut
Dec 24, 2000

That was the most insane site I have been witness to in a while.

Gary2863
Jul 19, 2000

quote:

Wu_Tang came out of the closet to say:
The whole time I was reading that, I thought it was you telling us about yourself. I was thinking what a weirdo. Oh well, at least it isn't you.

I also thought it was you.

Also, did anyone read his thing about getting 2000 files on a floppy disk?

quote:

this crazy person said:
If you don't know how to format a floppy, read your user's manual, or open MS-DOS Prompt in the Start menu (if you are using a IBM windows machine). With the disk in your floppy disk drive, type:
A:
press return, and wait for the "a:\>" to come up, then type:
format a:
and press return. It'll warn you that this'll delete all data on drive A (your floppy drive). Okay it, and the floppy will start formatting.

Warning, do not use "format c:", because you'll lose everything on the hard drive and every song, file, drawing, etc. will all be erased. Let your parents do the formatting just to be safe.

This should be an ALOD.

Gary2863 fucked around with this message at 19:36 on Dec 27, 2001

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

quote:

Victorkm came out of the closet to say:
Excerpt from His "Favorites" Section.

3. Food?
Of the only 8 to 10 foods I even eat, pizza, macaroni, and "silly
soup".

Do I even want to know about "Silly Soup" ?!

I think he jacks off into a bowl of tomato soup.

Mmmm..mmmm...good?

----------------

sifu
Nov 28, 2001

Mind the uniform, Cleric
That is some funny stuff. Although I had to take a +10 int/wis potion about half way through to get it all.

[edit: edited the edit]

"A lunar eclipse? That's when the Sun travels between the Earth and moon, am i right?"
-Stoatbringer

sifu fucked around with this message at 17:50 on Jun 17, 2002

Lilosh
Jul 13, 2001
I'm Lilosh with an OSHY
The scary thing is he might not be a joke.

He might really be loving crazy.

Kill it , NOW, PLZ

-Lilosh

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
This is bizarre. It sounds like he got all this stuff (the framework he's gone insane with) from a game somewhere. I'm trying to remember where I've seen "AP" as points you can spend into skills before. It sounds familiar. Fallout or some other computer game?

Figure out where he got the system, and maybe you can predict how he'll crack. If he has to start killing stuff to level up soon, it's Columbine time. If it's Pokemon or something like that, he'll kidnap some retarded girl and chain her up in the basement (gotta catch em ALL).

<deleted user>
This guy is really odd.
I'd like to meet or at least see a picture of him.

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
This kid will be the NEXT GUY TO INVENT THE SEGWAY.

Edit: Look what I found!

To get an idea to what it takes to learn abilities, let me introduce the role of "Guardian Spirits", or GS. GS are very powerful beings that are with every living thing, no matter how big or small. A living thing without GS couldn't learn abilities (as described in my history). To get an idea to what GS can do with ability learning, here's the list.

OH HELLO I PLAYED FF8 TOO BUT I THOUGHT IT SUCKED.

I brought sanitized snacks.

Howard Beale fucked around with this message at 20:13 on Dec 27, 2001

King of Disco
Aug 31, 2000

100% Polyester
Sounds like cult leader material to me.
Serious or not, I bet at LEAST 5 week-willed mama's boys will fall for this poo poo.

"I'll die before I give you a nuclear destruction maximum capability device." - Einstein

Tofu
Jun 25, 2000
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIJDASFIERJHWIThr

BNRAIN NOT HANDLING CRAZY PSYCHO INSANITYNONSENSE

gently caress

JEsus christ, this kid is nuts

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
Ah! Looks like Howard found the root of this kid's insanity: Final Fantasy. So, that means...he'll get a big knife and start chopping people up? I mean, how else is he ever going to level?

Fink Park
Jun 12, 2001

I'm all messed up on cough syrup right now so just, like, never mind.
"has no words, but loops infinitely"

This is my new motto.

Demian D
May 27, 2001
I know I can't make my penis bigger, but I want it to stop smelling of prawns
Just when I thought I was getting tired of the internet.

My penis is fresh-smelling and of generous proportion.

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
It seems to me this kid is schizophrenic, hears voices in his head, and believes them to be Guardian Spirits. The story about the GS telling him how to run the mile "with .5 of your Stamina left" is illuminating, and kinda makes me sad. This kid isn't just some dumb ol' nut writing wacky theories on the Internet based outta ignorance, this kid has some serious mental deficiencies and is trying to make sense out of his skewed view of the world. Problem is, he's made too much sense.

I brought sanitized snacks.

LordSkeletor
Aug 15, 2001

What out for Knuckles! He has the 60x Plus Ability!! Hardcore!! And he is only a Class 3! Amazing!

Shoot me. In the face. Make the hurting stop.

Victorkm
Nov 25, 2001

Now whyd you have to go and Goatse this poor maniac's guestbook. I opened it at work you bastards, and very quickly did the x get hit, when I saw his arms. No glaring red rear end in a top hat though, thankfully.

rivetz
Sep 22, 2000

Soiled Meat

quote:

Then my worst year yet led to one, yet even two unwanted things. Since I don't remember the name of the teacher other than it starting with a "B", I've had limit breaks activated in a hurry. By the end of the 5th grade year, I now had 50 bullies on me, (about 10 have left the school or moved, so 40 were in the building [There were about 600 students in the building. This would mean that for every twelve students, there would be a bully. Classes here are only like 19 to 24 students, or about 2 bullies in each) and they made it even worse. They read nothing but some extremely confusing novels all year, giving about 80% of the problem. My comprehension level was a puny 45 or so. These novels are the equivelent of 135 or so. I still cannot do them at the time. These novels were actually 9 times harder than what I could take (the reason why it's 9, and not 3 is due to the larger amounts of EXP required for higher levels. Doing the math, and since at levels 50 and 100, the EXP required doubles. This accounts for 4, but then, between each level is a smaller gap that slowly raises. It basically comes out to be about 8.7, which is close to 9)! This made it extremely difficult. I gained limit level 5 from all of this, two in one year! Technically, for those in their early 30's should have close to level 5, but a 18 year old should have level 3 or 4, but today I have level 6 (those in their late 60's to early 70's should have level 6 on average)! Since those questions in the novels were so hard to answer, I could take as long as 4 to 10 hours just to answer one question!!! There were about 4 questions per day, meaning it would take 16 to 40 hours to do my homework! I took as many as 25 tries to answer a question. Vocabulary simplified it, because it was the easiest (just look it up in the dictionary and copy it (level 17 needed on level 40-50)). I now have 3-6 questions to answer. I even sometimes cheated the teacher in two ways to reduce the time. Sometimes when I took so long, the teacher showed me which paragraph it was in, thus making the time to about 1 hour at the max! Sometimes when the teacher didn't, I tried to cheat by looking at the answer book, and copied the main words I found. If that didn't work, I had two choices left, using 100 SP (spell power (for executing special abilities or calling Sliat

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA /ME RUNS AWAY SCREAMING

prower
Jun 1, 2000

by OMGWTFBBQ
Wow.

Just, wow.

This man is far more insane than I'll ever aspire to be.

Edit: "Then I went on to explain why this happened by teaching them the day's lesson, occasionally slipping in jokes as well. One of them was the following:
What do you get when you cross a tornado with a gift?
Torn - ado.
This was one of their favorites and made the teacher laugh as well."

I don't get it.

----------------

prower fucked around with this message at 21:00 on Dec 27, 2001

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Menacer
Nov 25, 2000
Failed Sega Accessory Ahoy!

quote:

I gained a more powerful attack, that I could now damage the walls in the T.O. (My ATK exceeded the wall's DEF, and according to the ATK-DEF theory [E = m c2 - DEF], "unless the ATK force exceeds the DEF force, no damage is dealt" my ATK must've been higher than the wall's DEF
ALBART EINSTEIN MADE THE ATK-DEF THEORY!