Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jc dracula
Nov 7, 2001
Directed by: Chuck Russell
Starring: Heather Lagenkamp, Craig Wasson, Patricia Arquette, Robert Englund

Very cool effects, better script than the dismal part 2. This is a direct sequel to the first one and there's silly bullshit galore, making it a fairly enjoyable to look at. If you like crazy freddy transformations this is a good movie to see. Also if you liked the first one, this one's pretty good to see. If you want to see some unintentionally hilarious poo poo that will make you roll on the floor laughing then keep your eyes peeled and your friends and family close and believe in the power of dreams.

RATING: 3.0

PROS: -
CONS: -

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093629/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riot Cop
Jun 2, 2004
It sure the hell was better then part 2.

Nupraptor
Feb 8, 2003

Vae Victus
This was probably my favorite Freddy film. It had the awesome pyscho ward setting and some of the best death scenes in the series. I believe this also marked the beginning of Wise-Crackin' Freddy ("You're on prime time now, Bitch!"). It's campy, it's funny and it's gory; What more can you ask for?

Seemlar
Jun 18, 2002
I've always loved Part 3.

It was the turning point where NOES moved away from horror and more towards the Friday the 13th style camp - it's not meant to be scary, you're meant to to be entertained by the cast of hapless teenagers getting their own unique deaths delivered by the wisecracking villain.

imwithstupid
May 17, 2004

"Hey, son. How was school?"
I have a soft spot in my heart for this movie, primarly because it was the first one I saw in the series. As a small child this was perfect, because now the scary parts are laughable, but then they genuinely frightened me, while conveying unimaginable cool. Freddy both scared the poo poo out of me, and was cooler than Elvis and Spider-Man combined. This was the movie that did it too, because he was brutal and funny at the same time. I cannot get over my stupid affection for this ffilm, even if it is pretty weak overall.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

"Robert"
May 24, 2001

The Go-To Guy for Kitten Pics
Dokken's theme for the movie is really what sets it apart from its lesser cousins.

4/5