Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ogm
May 20, 2001

I enjoyed watching this movie. Some highlights included a scene of the guy in the warehouse getting killed that was also in the Polonia production "Night Crawlers" (another winner, by the way). Yes that's right, the exact same scene is included in both movies. They're nothing if not crafty, those Polonias. Other fun stuff includes the part where they ignore that the world was blown up in the first movie (as mentioned), and the boss of the nerdy guy that is totally evil for no particular reason. Oh, and the end makes no loving sense whatsoever, but that's to be expected.

I'd recommend this movie to everyone with a tolerance for crappy movies. If you have a couple of seasons of MST3k under your belt this should be a cake walk. However, a "normal" person might find it hard to get through this poo poo.

For entertainment value I'm going to rate this a 5

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU