Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Fistgrrl
Dec 30, 2000

Queen of Cuddlenaps

quote:

raditts came out of the closet to say:

Wasn't that last year?

In any case, I thought you two lovebirds had met on New Years (when Zack posted that update about it) but it would seem that you two were involved for a longer time. Well, that's one less thing for me to ponder.

Yeah, but we were talking for months before we met in person.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

<deleted user>

quote:

CptUnderpant came out of the closet to say:
A while ago, I remember checking GBS and seeing every second thread as an ATTN: <goon name> thread. What was the catalyst for all of that?

That was a fun day. BadApple posted that no one ever had any ATTN threads for him and things went from there. He made a sig from it, though photoshop helped with the effect.

Also, I miss the penis size post counts.

<deleted user>

quote:

Jeddite came out of the closet to say:
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
My explaination is a reposting of something I read a while ago, which as I now know, was not accurate. Why not give us an official recounting O Lord of the Rolleyes?

quote:

mr box came out of the closet to say:
I thought he owned ZVGs?
ZanyVG is hosted by Overclocked.org, hence the address http://zanyvg.overclocked.org. In an attempt to lower bandwidth costs Overclocked killed direct image linking.

<deleted user>
some required listening for the populace:

The Laziest Men On Mars. this band, fronted by fellow goon JRR(or as i like to call him, Patron Saint of FM Synthesis) produces some INCREDIBLE electronic music. songs i recommend are:

NOTHING CAN STOP TORG
THE DEADLY SECRET OF SPACE
SUPERFLY'S JOHNSON

plus, i also recommend We Are Something Awful, but you'll have to get that from another goon (since mp3.com doesn't let parodies get posted).

other musical goons are Lowtax Looper(an accomplished electronic also) and the former goon Hekcorps. however, Hekcorps' music is nothing more than chaoctially scrambled boom-tisk.

i'd post some of mine(my "group"[i'm the only member] is called Cowboy Sound Factory), but i don't have enough confidence in my own abilities, and i don't feel like getting ridiculed again and again and again.

clockworkjoe
May 31, 2000

Rolled a 1 on the random encounter table, didn't you?
fun facts!

TLMOM is JRR. And JRR only.

I used Nothing Can Stop Torg as the basis for an experimental computer animated short film. It got into several film festivals.

The more you know!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mad for pancakes
Jul 21, 2001
Why isn't this in the goldmine yet?

EDIT: I love whomever moved it over.

mad for pancakes fucked around with this message at 04:56 on Feb 21, 2002