Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Altoid
May 14, 2002
Just got back from the 12:01 showing in my town. A lot of blood and gore but that doesn’t bug me, so just a warning for people who have a problem with that. This is such an awesome movie; I can’t really say anything that hasn’t already been said. I’m just trying to add more support, not that this movie really needs it. I have not read any of the comics and I’m not a comic guy either. Great action movie, one of the best I’ve seen in a while. I am going to recommend it to all my friends.

5.0/5.5

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU