Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'
Directed by: William Byron Hillman
Starring: Gary Busey

This movie is ridiculous. My friends and I rented this movie because the DVD had a cute pomeranian on the cover and it starred Gary Busey.

IMDB plot summary:

quote:

Archie is a rich and utterly despicable practical joker. He is one week away from playing a CD-Rom that will change the lives of his trusted manager Dexter and other employees forever, when he is suddenly involveed in a deadly accident. Archie quickly discoveres that instead of enterting heaven's pearly gates, he is being sent back to earth to clean up the mess he's created. Since Archie has an absolute dislike for animals, especially dogs, it is quickly decided he return to earth as a dog. Not any dog, mind you, but a fluffy white Pomeranian named "Quigley." Sweeney, an "observing" guardian angel, will accompany him. He is the only person who will actually see the real Archie. Everyone else sees Quigley. He's given two very different assignments. One is to retrieve the CD-Rom before it's played and the other is to help his brother, Woodward and his family, whom he hasn't talked to in years. Quigley, (a very confused Archie), has much to do and little time to do it.

You read that right, Gary Busey is a rich old grouch, gets into an accident and has to redeem himself as a pomeranian to get into heaven.

The movie is filled with horrible production values, terrible acting, and terrible writing. It was like a fan-made made-for-tv Disney movie. Just to give you an idea of how lovely this movie is, in the DVD extras it shows people making one of the sets, which includes Gary Busey putting a sheet over a couch. Who knew that in heaven the angels covered their couches like some poor college student who picked up a stained couch from the salvation army?

Despite all of these horrible things, I guess it does have SOME value has a horrible movie, as you and whoever you watch it with will be left completely clueless as to how the movie got made. It's a good conversation piece. I guess.

RATING: .5

PROS: Gary Busey gets turned into a pomeranian named Quigley
CONS: post substance abuse christian Gary Busey, horrible production values, not even a 'good' bad movie

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: http://imdb.com/title/tt0350022/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ontario
Mar 13, 2006

My friends and I also rented this movie purely because of the cover and Gary Busey.

The opening scene is kind of funny, otherwise it is pretty horrible, however the Busey outtakes are comedy gold.

Memorable quote:
"What is my misson now that I'm Quigley?"

Conclusion: More delightful than Gingerdead Man, but that isn't saying much.