Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wheatpuppy
Apr 25, 2008

YOU HAVE MY POST!

snaeksikn posted:

can someone please post a link to that site which has archived user avatars from every user on the sa forums

You mean SAARS?

Fake edit to include link:
http://www.muddledmuse.com/saars/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shootforit
Oct 11, 2006

The googles have failed me in my attempts to find the Paula Deen pic captioned 'your argument is invalid because butter'.

Anyone have it?

Slim Killington
Nov 16, 2007

I SAID GOOD DAY SIR

shootforit posted:

The googles have failed me in my attempts to find the Paula Deen pic captioned 'your argument is invalid because butter'.

Anyone have it?

Google "Paula Deen argument invalid butter" and it shows as the second image.

e: vvv Google sucks like that. Happy to help! :)

Slim Killington has a new favorite as of 02:03 on Nov 30, 2010

shootforit
Oct 11, 2006

Slim Killington posted:

Google "Paula Deen argument invalid butter" and it shows as the second image.

thanks for the pic.

gently caress google images though.

I used 'argument is invalid because butter paula deen' and it doesnt show up. Yet every other combo of words brings it up. sigh.

aude omnia
Nov 14, 2004

I can't find a picture of a crow in a tub of Cool Whip. I don't know the bird was DEFINITELY a crow, but the whipped dessert was DEFINITELY Cool Whip.

Lauren
Apr 13, 2002
The fucking whipshit of all fucking shitter-bongers

aude omnia posted:

I can't find a picture of a crow in a tub of Cool Whip. I don't know the bird was DEFINITELY a crow, but the whipped dessert was DEFINITELY Cool Whip.
Here is the cute lil thing!

Mary Annette
Jun 24, 2005

Must've been in a Book Barn or PYF thread from 2-3 years ago, but there was a great image of Neville Longbottom from Harry Potter as Che Guevara.

Like this, only much bigger and cleaner, and I think the caption was simply "Longbottom".

blk
Dec 19, 2009
Could someone please post the breakdancer in a bear costume animation in avatar size? I will go down on you.

internet celebrity
Jun 23, 2006

College Slice
I'm looking for a series of pictures about how to pee with a boner. I think it was a photoshop thread in GBS but I could be wrong. Entries included the handstand and the superman. Anyone have them?

Lamb-Blaster 4000
Sep 20, 2007

I need a larger version of this beatles picture http://static.diary.ru/userdir/1/6/4/6/164698/28640678.jpg

Thats the largest one tineye turned up, and searching for

beatles bed
beatles jumping bed
beatles jumping paul bed

on GIS with image size set to 'large' does not turn up that image

Thanks in advance for any help!

King Faraday
May 22, 2009

beatles pillow fight got me this...

which is eversoslighty larger than the one you posted, I'll keep looking during work's downtime.

Lamb-Blaster 4000
Sep 20, 2007

haha jesus I GIS'd beatles pillow fight and that's all that comes up :doh:

King Faraday
May 22, 2009

Glad I could help. Alas, I've had no luck finding any larger.
And tineye returns yours as the largest alternative.

aude omnia
Nov 14, 2004

internet celebrity posted:

I'm looking for a series of pictures about how to pee with a boner. I think it was a photoshop thread in GBS but I could be wrong. Entries included the handstand and the superman. Anyone have them?
http://www.sexhax.com/peeing.html :nsfw:

Jeez, couldn't you GIS "pee with boner"? :stare:

Edmond Dantes
Sep 12, 2007

Reactor: Online
Sensors: Online
Weapons: Online

ALL SYSTEMS NOMINAL
I'm looking for two images:

The first one is a higher resolution version of this:

I saw it in wallpaper size in 4chan at a friend's house and tried looking for it when I got here, but this is the biggest resolution I found. There's a wallpaper floating around that is basically this same picture stuck in a bigger border, I'm looking for one that's... well, higher res.

And the other one is a crowbar in a display case with a sign that said "in case of resonance cascade" and had a black mesa logo on it. I want to build a similar one for a friend's birthday.

Cheers.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
Does anyone have that video of the guy rapping about his mom touching his dick? I think a goon made it.

bomblol
Jul 17, 2009

my first crapatar
I'm looking for a tiny image (the size I had it in couldnt have been more than 400 x 400 or something) that was just a simple line drawing of two men in suits shaking hands, but one of them had a mushroom instead of a head. It then had a caption on it, something about the mushroom taking full control of the body, or something to that effect.

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins
Does anyone have a link to the original thread that spawned this?

Or have any of the other pictures from it? Some had him with mouths for eyes, smaller versions of his head for eyes, other heads floating around his head, etc. I remember that thread being hilarious, but I've never been able to find it. It was almost definitely a gold thread, but I'm not sure if it was goldmined.

Crazyweasel
Oct 29, 2006
lazy

Hello. Does anyone have the old picture of the kid playing acoustic guitar in his underwear while his grandparent's are in the background, or something like that?

Slim Killington
Nov 16, 2007

I SAID GOOD DAY SIR

Crazyweasel posted:

Hello. Does anyone have the old picture of the kid playing acoustic guitar in his underwear while his grandparent's are in the background, or something like that?

24-7 Urkel Cosplay
Feb 12, 2003

Quick someone post the LOTR slash reaction picture.

The Easy Rider
Sep 21, 2006

Corn Dogs- Deep Fried Proof Of A Loving God
I'm looking for this old comic strip that I link was goon made. It was titled something like "Rex ______, Postmodern Detective", and it had the titular character investigating a crime, and when asked to look at something he thinks "Don't you know an eye is a phallus as to look is to violate?", before deciding to go home and think about the clues over a glass of chai tea.

Socket Ryanist
Aug 30, 2004

Does anyone have the comic some goon created about what happens when it rains in california?

LePrechaun
Dec 19, 2005
I'm looking for an image that said something like "Telepathic communication with the sun has been...disturbing at best" and it had a picture of the sun with a crazy look on its face and under it said "your ozone cant protect you forever."

I figure if anyone has a copy it will be one of you.

Daggerpants
Aug 31, 2004

I am Kara Zor-El, the last daughter of Krypton
I'm looking for an image, or just the artists name that does more modern style of traditional Japanese work. If I recall one of them was a take on the Hosukai print of the octopus eating out a woman.

ESDK
Oct 10, 2007

LePrechaun posted:

I'm looking for an image that said something like "Telepathic communication with the sun has been...disturbing at best" and it had a picture of the sun with a crazy look on its face and under it said "your ozone cant protect you forever."

I figure if anyone has a copy it will be one of you.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Hell yeah, I want to post this in every thread.

24-7 Urkel Cosplay
Feb 12, 2003

Yessssss thank you so much.

GIS for that was quite scary and fruitless.

CHOICE COD
Mar 11, 2007
Sometimes I'll eat money. Just to do it. Just to see how it feels. It feels good, it feels powerful.

Daggerpants posted:

I'm looking for an image, or just the artists name that does more modern style of traditional Japanese work. If I recall one of them was a take on the Hosukai print of the octopus eating out a woman.

Masami Teraoka
http://www.masamiteraoka.com/home.php

The specific painting you mentioned is under Artwork > Print Editions.

Nafrodite
Jan 9, 2004

now is the winter of our discontent
I'm looking for this comic about this guy whose girlfriend leaves him for some being of ethereal fire. The are was really cool, and the humour was surrealist. I wish I could be more descriptive, but that's all I can really remember.

TOO SCSI FOR MY CAT
Oct 12, 2008

this is what happens when you take UI design away from engineers and give it to a bunch of hipster art student "designers"

Nafrodite posted:

I'm looking for this comic about this guy whose girlfriend leaves him for some being of ethereal fire. The are was really cool, and the humour was surrealist. I wish I could be more descriptive, but that's all I can really remember.

Nafrodite
Jan 9, 2004

now is the winter of our discontent

Janin posted:

Thanks so much!!

Daggerpants
Aug 31, 2004

I am Kara Zor-El, the last daughter of Krypton

CHOICE COD posted:

Masami Teraoka
http://www.masamiteraoka.com/home.php

The specific painting you mentioned is under Artwork > Print Editions.

Thank you kind sir.

MIDWIFE CRISIS
Nov 5, 2008

Ta gueule, laisse-moi finir.

Janin posted:

Thanks, I've been looking for this too :dance:

coffeeshopgoth
May 14, 2010

"Why must I always be waylaid by jackassery?"
I have only seen it once, and have looked pretty hard, but I am relying on one of you to prove me either lazy or stupid (perhaps, both!) for not finding it...

It is a picture of a guy, most likely european, smiling, and missing his two front teeth. He is holding a playing card to his forehead. I believe the picture was taken inside a train as he is looking over the back of the seat at the guy who took the picture.

wanda
Dec 8, 2010

blk posted:

Could someone please post the breakdancer in a bear costume animation in avatar size? I will go down on you.

here you go, I resized it for you.

if you're still around.

Cardboard Fox
Feb 8, 2009

[Tentatively Excited]
Does anyone have the picture of a guy taking a serious photo with his cat. It looks like a 1970s prom picture, except instead of taking a girl, he took his cat.

I tried google, but "serious man and cat picture" doesn't have the results I want.

variegated
Mar 17, 2006
pretty princess
Looking for an antique-type mugshot of a very handsome dude who I think had something to do with the Lincoln assassination? He's seated and I believe it's a full body shot. Help? I've seen it posted on SA a bunch of times, but I can't find it anywhere.

CHOICE COD
Mar 11, 2007
Sometimes I'll eat money. Just to do it. Just to see how it feels. It feels good, it feels powerful.

variegated posted:

Looking for an antique-type mugshot of a very handsome dude who I think had something to do with the Lincoln assassination? He's seated and I believe it's a full body shot. Help? I've seen it posted on SA a bunch of times, but I can't find it anywhere.

Lewis Powell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

variegated
Mar 17, 2006
pretty princess

CHOICE COD posted:

Lewis Powell

Thank you!