Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
cioxx
Jul 14, 2001

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kloakin Device
May 21, 2001

Fantastic. Looks like his nefarious scheme to get a stranger to photoshop his uptight girlfriend's photo for masturbation purposes has backfired horribly!

dancehall
Sep 28, 2001

You say you want a revolution
...so... her name IS sandhya? so confused.

aTiredSoul
Jun 11, 2002

quote:

dancehall came out of the closet to say:
...so... her name IS sandhya? so confused.

Apparently, yes, his girlfriend's name is Sandhya. I'm trying to get in touch with the person I think that the picture is of and hopefully at that point the truth will out.

quote:

Fantastic. Looks like his nefarious scheme to get a stranger to photoshop his uptight girlfriend's photo for masturbation purposes has backfired horribly

Truer words never spoken. (Esp. if the girl in question is the one I went to HS with.)

--A

SpelledBackwards
Jan 7, 2001

I found this image on the Internet, perhaps you've heard of it? It's been around for a while I hear.

I excitedly await the next installment of hilarity! About the comedy explosion, nevermind... iscariot's sad e/n balances this out. Eager to hear what's happening on both, though.

§: Being Indian, my mom used to hope I'd settle down with a nice Indian girl. It's kind of like the Jewish thing. Don't think she realizes anymore that it probably won't happen (I have way more attractive white friends than Indian friends, though I don't know too many,) but she probably still hopes. The huge double D's might sway me though!!! (no)

SpelledBackwards fucked around with this message at 23:01 on Jul 23, 2002

cln
Jul 11, 2002

quote:

Sub Par came out of the closet to say:
Care to let us know what IRC server you were on at the time?
That would be #photoshop on Undernet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

quote:

ermular came out of the closet to say:
WHY IS SHE ARTHUR C KORN?

I see the resemblance!