Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Lowtax

by Skyl3lazer
I notice you like to post in BYOB, sometimes neglecting your friends and loved ones to post all day. To satisfy your insatiable appetite for posting, you now find yourself seated in an ergonomic chair I ordered, reading these words on a computer I bought for you, on an ISP I'm paying monthly fees for. There is no way out of this room, your own private hell, except by getting up and leaving whenever you feel like it.

How does it feel... to be posting with an Intel Core Duo?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lowtax

by Skyl3lazer
You have spent your entire life playing video games and watching anime DVDs. I have taken all your precious video games and anime DVDs and locked them in this cardboard safe, accessible only by a key I placed inside your lungs. But the key is a metaphor really. There's no lock on the safe. Also I was very lazy and didn't even put your games and movies in the safe, they're still there on the bookshelf so, you know, whatever.

Lowtax

by Skyl3lazer
Throughout your life, you wanted nothing more than to watch a grainy, saturated video tape of a talking puppet.

Today is your day.

Lowtax

by Skyl3lazer
Your mother calls you on the phone, but you do not pick up. Why is this? Why do you ignore the woman who gave birth to you? Caught up in your own petty world of insincere regrets and wasted lies, you shame the person repsonsible for bringing you into this world.

Your land line phone has now been programmed to block all calls from your mother for at least the next 24 hours. Be careful what you wish for, the silence may be deafening.