Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
robeleader
Mar 19, 2006
huh?
This thread and all of the rest that you make inspire me Humper-Monkey. The world seems to sort of make sense until you run into stories like yours. They may not have happy endings, but they sure as hell tell you a lot about people in the world.

I feel honored to read about your life and those in it. There are good stories and there are bad oones, but each one speaks volumes about both you and how the rest of the world works. You continue to amaze me.

Pain like you have known is an amazing thing, and you prove yourself with all that you have dealt with. I know you are not the only one, but you open my eyes with every thread you post. The stories are inspiring. You may not have the most orthodox methods, and you may not take the advice given to you, but you certainly have the right things in mind. you try your damnest annd you keep at it. you put yourself on the line for a person who was warped and changed from what should have been your son.

You have my respect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU