Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Local Group Bus

Try to suck the venom out.
heh I am so ready to take pics and sit in on ther convo. My girl has walked out of the room, wants nothing to do with it, but Brett wanted someone there just in case this is some kind of scam.

Let's see what happens. She is due to arrive in about half an hour. Sit back, grab some popcorn, pack a bowl, whatever. This could be fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wungus

ahaha oh my god we have an australian craigslist

velocityJE

~ LOVE FOREVER ~
arse

apocalypticandlemas

:btroll::munch:

Gandalfsbane

by Ozma

velocityJE posted:

arse

QFA

Local Group Bus

Whalley posted:

ahaha oh my god we have an australian craigslist

we also have this, as well an as Aus craiglist. This one is better though. gently caress, I cant wait. As much as I love my mate, I want this to be a total trainwreck.

canine_boy

This dog is not lost.
are you just going to watch or are you going to join in also? in any case place your camera somewhere hidden and record xD

Local Group Bus

canine_boy posted:

are you just going to watch or are you going to join in also? in any case place your camera somewhere hidden and record xD

Not going to join in. I am only allowing him to stay at my place when he meets her because he is freaked about using his address. She has called him, is on her way, has a shitload of booze and is apparently ready for action.

My role in this is as an uninterested observer. I will cover their initial conversation, take pics if I can (sneak them if I cannot) and then let them be.

Bobby Deluxe

TamponBurrito! posted:

Not going to join in. I am only allowing him to stay at my place when he meets her because he is freaked about using his address. She has called him, is on her way, has a shitload of booze and is apparently ready for action.

My role in this is as an uninterested observer. I will cover their initial conversation, take pics if I can (sneak them if I cannot) and then let them be.
do you really want your friend to get aids that bad

Russ

Chimping around, kick my brains round the floor
These are the days - it never rains but it pours
this thread title sounds like something i would poast

Local Group Bus

Bobby Deluxe posted:

do you really want your friend to get aids that bad

His choice. If he puts a bag over it - his cock or her face - he should be safe. I do think someone is going to be taking it up the arse tonight. Remains to be seen if it is he or her.

CuteAwesumArtist

by Fragmaster
my pussy need attention also

deep dish peat moss

Handre posted:

my pussy need attention also

mine too handre

CuteAwesumArtist

by Fragmaster

Gasket Basket posted:

mine too handre

profile clicked, commencing masturbation

Friggle

by Fragmaster
god im gonna have to scroll alllll the way back up and click arent i

Friggle

by Fragmaster
Hi guys,

I am a redhead, 19 years old, already had my arse hosed by my ex and his mate, but that was over 6 months ago, and I need it again.

Of course not just my arse, my pussy need attention also, and as well as my mouth.

I am redhead like I said, long legs with high calfs. Size 8 dress size but can get into a size 6 skirt, but gently caress it's tight. 30C breasts and brown eyes.

I am here for a fun packed event with what ever guy want to gently caress me. I will even let your mate or Dad watch and join in.

I want a picture of what you have to offer, and I do not mean of faces - cocks and arses only as I also like to put my fingers deep into a guys arse when he pounds mine.

Awaiting reply and I'm yours,

Megan xxxx

velocityJE

~ LOVE FOREVER ~

fwiggles posted:

god im gonna have to scroll alllll the way back up and click arent i
your title is too fukken big

Friggle

by Fragmaster

fwiggles posted:

Hi guys,

I also like to put my fingers deep into a guys arse when he pounds mine.

Megan xxxx

Friggle

by Fragmaster

velocityJE posted:

your title is too fukken big

or rather is your butthole too tight

canine_boy

This dog is not lost.

Gasket Basket posted:

mine too handre

Handre posted:

profile clicked, commencing masturbation

I was going to recomend a cat sitter but now i understand you wer talking about something else

velocityJE

~ LOVE FOREVER ~

fwiggles posted:

or rather is your butthole too tight

a butthole can never be too tight

Friggle

by Fragmaster

velocityJE posted:

a butthole can never be too tight

aint that the truth velocityjeh

aint that the truth

Fart Jesus LOL

:munch:

Fart Jesus LOL

posting seemingly fun goonette in the wait

the meat handler

~*adrenochrome wasn't built in a day*`

cannibalcomfort posted:

UGH her thighs don't even touch eat a drat sandwich :barf:

Local Group Bus

HAHA she just turned up, back in about half an hour or so byob. Photos on their way.

Fart Jesus LOL

Gaydolf Shitler posted:

UGH her thighs don't even touch eat a drat sandwich :barf:

pretty thighs are not supposed to touch each other :confused: there is even a specifi phrase in Italian to describe the space between thighs

Drummond Bass

oh god :f5:

canine_boy

This dog is not lost.

cannibalcomfort posted:

pretty thighs are not supposed to touch each other :confused: there is even a specifi phrase in Italian to describe the space between thighs

it can still be pretty if they touch yea. but that gif is hawt, the goonette in it is ok too :)

velocityJE

~ LOVE FOREVER ~

cannibalcomfort posted:

holy crap she's hot

which goon is she

Friggle

by Fragmaster

cannibalcomfort posted:

awwww how cute

better be a yobbette

the meat handler

cannibalcomfort posted:

it was a preemptive internet male critique :ssh:

Local Group Bus

Shes a guy!! OMG :wtf:

As soon as "she" walked in the door, I fell on the floor in fits. Looks like the red headed freak from the breakfast club or something.

I left them alone "to hit it off", and Jasons face is pricess. Photos coming soon as soon as I stop laughing.

He bought a bottle of Jack Daniels and a bag of pot, I hope when we kick him out he leaves them with us.

Running back downstairs to take photo now when I stop laughing.

the meat handler

TamponBurrito! posted:

ahahahahaha

Local Group Bus

oh God Brett looks like a heart attack in motion. This is hilarious. I dont think I have heard everyone laugh so loud while trying to hide it

Friggle

by Fragmaster

Entropic

patriarchy sucks
fuckin'

fwiggles posted:

canine_boy

This dog is not lost.
i hope ur friend wasnt having any high hopes :(

Downtown Abey

TamponBurrito! posted:

As soon as "she" walked in the door, I fell on the floor in fits. Looks like the red headed freak from the breakfast club or something.

I left them alone "to hit it off", and Jasons face is pricess. Photos coming soon as soon as I stop laughing.

He bought a bottle of Jack Daniels and a bag of pot, I hope when we kick him out he leaves them with us.

Running back downstairs to take photo now when I stop laughing.

haha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fart Jesus LOL

TamponBurrito! posted:

haha holy poo poo thread delivered a "secret weapon"

votin' 5, confident in the upcoming pics. Also ground floor I hope