Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TommyFilth
Aug 25, 2000

by Ozma

tony danzas ho posted:

Do you believe that a dwarf is equal to a person of "normal stature", socially? If so, would you make fun of a "normal" person if they were attention-whoring and telling contrived bullshit stories about themselves?

You're against equal rights for cripples, ain't ya?

drat right, enough of this wishy washy, "Oh I can't make fun of HIM" bullshit.

"I'll make fun of Jews, wops, niggers, spics and chinks, but I would NEVER make fun of a Native American, not after all the suffering we put their people through."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TommyFilth
Aug 25, 2000

by Ozma

"I hope you find a reason to stay, and I hope you find another reason to come back."

Sure, no problem, I'll just click a link here... oh, I see, there's no content other than the YouTube embed with the blurb next to it. I'm sure I'll be coming back again and again!

TommyFilth
Aug 25, 2000

by Ozma

zeyvos posted:

really, the only thing restricting his game is retards with boners.

Ladies love tard strength.

tony danzas ho posted:

Hello, please meet Brandon St. Germaine's Ex-Girlfriend

She is dating a woman now.

Matthew Lilard's younger sister?