Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TONY DANZAS HO
Aug 27, 2003

retired
and
loving it
Resident GBS/ Ask/Tell Attention-dwarf, your time has come.

Here is BSG:

Yes, this is the image I would choose were I to write overblown accounts of my life and shill them on the internet. Ladies want my dick, men want to be in my power chair, gather round and listen to some true tales of the baddest bad-rear end to scoot down the block, BSG, the dwarf knight.

Dwarf Knight Adventures thread

[ASK] Me what it is like to be a dwarf

and finally, Student Teachers Want to Bang Me.

This last one is now closed. The reason for this is, Mr. Sensitivity, frightened by the first signs of dissent from a normally fawning audience, couldn't handle those doubting the veracity of his sexual escapades, so he scooted off like a little bitch.

BSG in a nutshell
"Born and raised in freezing Minnesota, this three foot ego reads poetry for the masses. Master of language, this half-man stands on stages dropping pages of poetry to the floor for the encore. 3 First place Poetry Slam awards, and one state invitational make up this budding poet's abilities. Soon, Chicago will be graced with the face of true poetry as BSG breaks out in an attempt to pay for college. Read: Buy my CD."

He's three feet of subtlety when it comes to hittin' on broads

Somebody didn't get enough attention when they were litt...oh

He's also got a myspace and here is a link to buy his book, support the bloated ego of a guy who probably does the better part of his living inside his own mind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TONY DANZAS HO
Aug 27, 2003

retired
and
loving it
And, as seems to be tradition for me, dude thinks he can draw

TONY DANZAS HO
Aug 27, 2003

retired
and
loving it
BREAKING NEWS- IMAGES FROM HIS NEW POETRY BOOK Don't worry I'm sure it will be available online very soon

Look out world, prepare to be offended!

TONY DANZAS HO
Aug 27, 2003

retired
and
loving it

Platter posted:

tdh he's a cripple let him have his fun :(

Do you believe that a dwarf is equal to a person of "normal stature", socially? If so, would you make fun of a "normal" person if they were attention-whoring and telling contrived bullshit stories about themselves?

You're against equal rights for cripples, ain't ya?

TONY DANZAS HO
Aug 27, 2003

retired
and
loving it
Oh christ

It's amazing
How you make your face just like a wall
How you take your heart and turn it off
How I turn my head and lose it all

It's unnerving
How just one move puts me by myself
There you go just trusting someone else
Now I know I put us both through hell

I'm not saying there wasn't nothing wrong
I just didn't think you'd ever get tired of me
I'm now saying we ever had the right to hold on
I just didn't wanna let it get away from me

But if that's how it's gonna leave
Straight out from underneath
Then we'll see who's sorry now
If that's how it's gonna stand, when
You know you've been depending on
The one you're leaving now
The one you're leaving out

TONY DANZAS HO
Aug 27, 2003

retired
and
loving it
:barf:

Pessimisms abound,
she says that my girl is magic;
and we are all (three of us) so beautiful.

It’s simple.
I am absent in emotional sixteen’s and
muses inspire most when alone.
That’s how I was her home this same time
in the September past.
I didn’t shower this morning
because I had no one to smell me.

I shot my tears off too soon
and now it’s all messed up in the head
until someone says that I am over reacting.

But how are you supposed to react?
I’ll bet there’s a joke in one of those
“Jokes sent to your cell phone!” scams that goes:

“What did the hurt boyfriend say to the
slightly lesbian girlfriend
who’s kissed her best friend?”

And it’s one of those jokes without a punchline.

TONY DANZAS HO
Aug 27, 2003

retired
and
loving it

TONY DANZAS HO
Aug 27, 2003

retired
and
loving it
Hello, please meet Brandon St. Germaine's Ex-Girlfriend

She is dating a woman now.

TONY DANZAS HO
Aug 27, 2003

retired
and
loving it
On his girlfriend at the time:

By the way, there's this twig that is half of the most amazing thing I've ever been a part of. I hate to have ego (Who am I kidding?) but I must say: We rock so many places so much harder than so many other couples, it's hard to believe that we aren't considered weapons of mass destruction.

TONY DANZAS HO
Aug 27, 2003

retired
and
loving it

poolshark posted:

tony danzas ho will you be my girlfriend at the time

tough to say, are you at least 50 percent weapon of mass destruction

TONY DANZAS HO
Aug 27, 2003

retired
and
loving it
Prayers do not cure aids,
Votes do not cure wars,
Moneys do not cure murder,
Loves do not cure hunger,
Cares do not cure economy,
These things cannot alone cure our world.

TONY DANZAS HO
Aug 27, 2003

retired
and
loving it
Dwarf Livejournal

Dwarf Poetry Myspace

Dwarf Regular Myspace

Dwarf lovely Hosting Site

Dwarf Forum Profile with 13,193 posts

gently caress off with your capitolism!
Supply and demand my rear end

TONY DANZAS HO
Aug 27, 2003

retired
and
loving it

poolshark posted:

jesus look at you go!

no seriously, they all link to each other, he has made this entirely too easy

xone009: But this is why I have had to defend you.
xone009: Because many people believe the same as I do
xone009: That being in love is a dependancy.
xone009: And that you betrayed my dependancy.

TONY DANZAS HO
Aug 27, 2003

retired
and
loving it
He wrote a letter to Barack Obama asking Obama's stance on video games

Dear Mr. Obama,

My name is Brandon St. Germaine and I am an 18 year old student of Film in Duluth Minnesota. I consider myself an artist, an established slam poet, and a video game designer. After hearing about the overwhelming support you have received from the black community in Chicago, I saw far more of your importance to the future of America. Two particular elderly men had explained that they had voted for only their second time in their long lives when you were up for ballad. I’ve found that young black men don’t feel that they have a voice. You seem to fill that void.

I feel very strongly about a number of topics. I avoid partisan, but defend the fact that the Democratic party, however corrupt in today’s instance, secures all of our rights to govern our own lives the way we would choose to govern them. This includes my own personal conservative lifestyle. I’ve found that you are the only (potential?) candidate for the 2008 presidency that I can truly stand behind. The situations and topics that I do not agree with you on, I can at least see your reasoning. You are not a stupid or foolish man by any means, and so I am far more comfortable with disagreeing with you than I am with other particular democratic candidates.

There is one issue, however, that I’m not so sure I know your stance on. Political Correctness, and more specifically: Video Game Violence. You might say that these topics have nothing to do with each other. On the contrary, they are nearly identical.

I must clarify something before I am to continue: I was born with Diastrophic Dysplasia, a rare form of dwarfism that was unexpected by my family. Not only did I grow up with a very obvious physical disability, but my condition also financially crippled my already poor family. We were at a very low point in society when I was young. Since then, my parents have become the highest paid positions in their fields, regardless of their less-than-high-school-education. We have completely shifted in our financial situation, and I am proud to say that I can certainly understand both sides of the financial spectrum.

I am a poet. I thrive in the margins of good literature. Alan Ginsberg’s psychotic drug induced homosexual rants are the things of my kin. I am brother to the Leaves of Grass. Shakespeare has defined my method of loving women. You must understand that language is, for lack of a better term, something I own. Midget, dwarf, and little people are all simple words. They have harmed no one in the history of mankind. I consistently use worse terms to describe myself. It is not the words themselves that harm us—it is those that would use them against us. It is people who would see us fill with rage at the simple use of a word. Those are our incorrect politics: Not the words themselves.

No expletive has ever stood over a woman and raped her.
No term of bigotry has ever sold living human beings as slaves.
No offensive idea has ever sinned or offended any god.

Video Games, and the violence within them has been a major topic of a particular presidential candidate. Her blanketing voice of uneducated reason is gospel to the mothers and fathers of our children. However ignorant and regrettable her impression is, to make this ideology into law is absurd.

It's a child's moral upbringing that will affect their view of the world, not how well they're sheltered from it. While I don’t approve of minors playing desensitized violent videogames, I do not believe it is the government’s right or responsibility to raise my child for me. The government’s boundaries for what is acceptable and what is not acceptable will not match my own. It is the responsibilities of parents to know what their children are playing, but first and foremost to know that their child, having grown up in their household, will have the moral tools to assess and logically evaluate a violent situation in a videogame.

So I’d like to know your detailed stance on this subject. Where do you stand? Have you ever played videogames? Do you understand a parent’s right to allow their child to play whatever game they’d like to? Do you disagree with the thought that people who exhibit violent behavior and also play videogames are inherently violent in the first place, and thus, play videogames for that very reason? What stances will you take on this issue once you’ve taken office as the President of the United States?

Thank you very much for your time, Senator Obama, and very good luck in your presidential race.

Sincerely,

Brandon St. Germaine

TONY DANZAS HO
Aug 27, 2003

retired
and
loving it
BRANDON ST. GERMAINE

BRANDON ST. GERMAINE

BRANDON ST. GERMAINE

I'm trying to summon him

TONY DANZAS HO
Aug 27, 2003

retired
and
loving it
xone009: And that's why this sucks.
xone009: There are parts of people that they give to eachother that they give back when they leave eachother
xone009: And you don't even know what you have of me
xone009: And I am now realizing that you gave me nothing.
Twig: Should I look so I can give it back?
xone009: Keep it. I don't want it.
Twig: harsh.

Lil' nub archived his post-breakup chats with his girlfriend, What in the world

TONY DANZAS HO
Aug 27, 2003

retired
and
loving it
xone009: Because you did not depend on me like I depended on you.
xone009: Which isn't your fault, which isn't something you should be damned for.
xone009: This is not me blaming you, this is me showing you the problem.
xone009: Why I'm so upset.
xone009: Why I wish you would've been more careful.

Careful
Hurtful
Shameful
Twig you stole my heart you ran it over like I run
Over speedbumps
In my wheelchair

Speedbumps
In my life
My hands are tiny this is true
But I can grasp
I can grasp at ideas
Concepts
Images and words

I can't use a pencil
But I can use
your love

T
W
I
G

TONY DANZAS HO
Aug 27, 2003

retired
and
loving it
xone009: Two people love and create a third in that love. eventually They become one. There is always their individual self, but they are dependant on eachother.
Twig: We didn't have a child!
Twig: We had a relationship
xone009: It's a metaphor.
Twig: Not a good one!

lol even his freshly ex-girlfriend won't pretend to like his overblown bullshit in the name of sparing his feelings

TONY DANZAS HO
Aug 27, 2003

retired
and
loving it

McGravin posted:

Hahaha, I want to marry this girl.

Keep in mind she has probably had dwarf dick inside her various orifices

TONY DANZAS HO
Aug 27, 2003

retired
and
loving it

PurelyPolitical posted:

tony danzas ho did you find an open directory or something? Please share the wealth here, where are you getting the logs and photos?

No open directory, just some googling, and clicking around from those links I posted earlier, the myspaces and livejournal led to his ex-gf, he's got posts at various message boards (ie the obama letter) and for some reason archived a couple of his own AIM conversations on this site.

If I'm gonna go after someone, I'm gonna go after 'em.

TONY DANZAS HO
Aug 27, 2003

retired
and
loving it

Agitate! Agitate! posted:

gwon now!

i got wheels motherfucker so i roll the bones
a straight GBS hard-rear end -- hold the phones
buy a book of my exploits for forty bones
gently caress a bitch, hit a bitch, take shorty home
you all up on my posts like you on my dick
this midget flash the toast without apology poo poo
run in the club with a vern troyer mask
and tell the haters to come and kiss my royal rear end

it's like that, bgs out suckas -- from the double-ought seven till infinity, this is how we do in the gbs

Yeeeeeeah!!

TONY DANZAS HO
Aug 27, 2003

retired
and
loving it
Re: Sage Francis

I have to disagree completely. I think Sage offers a far more literary approach to the music than other artists which you might prefer, and where you consider his lyrics to fall flat, I consider them to be masterfully crafted words for simple concepts. "Got Up This Morning" for instance is just him loving some crazy English Major. The point however, is that he is able to describe for all of us some of the emotions experienced when in a situation like that.

And I personally believe the opposite of your comment about social discourse.

Comment by Brandon St. Germaine — August 2, 2007 @ 02:12PM

I am coming closer to finding dwarf-hip hop lyrics for you, Agitate! One step at a time here.

edit: I am not 100 percent sure this is actually him, however

TONY DANZAS HO
Aug 27, 2003

retired
and
loving it
little gently caress submitted himself to Digg

3' TALL KICKS BULLY'S rear end CAPTURES PEDOPHILE AND DODGES DEATH MUST READ

TONY DANZAS HO
Aug 27, 2003

retired
and
loving it

Agitate! Agitate! posted:

holy poo poo, i just looked at that and all i could see was "JediKirby -- GoY's Pessimistic Soy Boy Toy"

is that really him?

Confirmed that it is him, he uses that same quote on various boards, and his contact info is consistent across all of them

TONY DANZAS HO
Aug 27, 2003

retired
and
loving it
Here is some vintage-era dwarf insight

Well, First Off, I Think Poe Is A Brilliant, Astounding Man, Built For One Soul Purpose: To Be What He Feels, Wich Is Clearly Informed From Eddie, Who I Thank Greatly For What He Said, Becuase, Well, Its True, Poe May, Or May Not Have Been A Necrofeliac, If He Was, He Most Sertainly Only Was Mourning, And Loving His Lost Wife Anabel! Secondly, Poe's Writing May Seem Evedentualy "Gothic" But Hell, We All Feel A Little... Pissed At The World, Right? Also, I Mean, He Discusses Chapters And Volumes No Other Writer Dares To Creep Into, For Fear Of Being Hated, Discraced, Or Maybe Unlooked Apon, But I Think, The Reason Poe Was Sucssesful, Was For His Brilliant Explanation Of Feelings, Something We All Need, Explanations. See, EVERYONE Feels Anger, Sadening, Fear, Aguish, Deprivity, Pervertednes, And So On, And Therfore, He Touches Thoughs Thaughts, And Braught Them To Our Attention By Producing Them On A Higher Level By Creating A Scary, Eary Atmosphere To Scare The Piss Out Of Us, And In Sucsseeding This, He Also Teaches You "Fealing Is Just That...FEALING" See, He Explains To Us What We Feal, Why We Feal It, That You Can Feal It Without Being Ashamed, That You Can Be Maraline Manson If You Want, You Can Be Ozzy If You Want, If Thats You, Then *Clap Clap Clap* Be You!

Donny

-- brandon st. germaine (donny_d34@hotmail.com), October 31, 2001.

TONY DANZAS HO
Aug 27, 2003

retired
and
loving it

BSG posted:

There are several slights of the truth in my stories simply to make it easier to understand or more logical without going too far into depth. You don't read memoirs for historical purposes, you read them for entertainment. If there's a detail that's too nonsensical, too elaborate, or useless to the story, changing it is what a good writer does. Leaving it is what a guilty conscienced historian would do. Being fantastical or excessive with your fact tweaking can get you in trouble, and ruin the fun of the story if it isn't believable. But that isn't what people try to catch. Because I called classes "credits" in my highschool story, I must've been lying. That kind of poo poo is just excessive and, dare I use the word applied to myself, pretentious.

He made this post 30 minutes ago, come on little fella I know you're out there...

TONY DANZAS HO
Aug 27, 2003

retired
and
loving it

pck posted:

He is totally the guy who comes into helldump do defend himself but I think you jinxed it by inviting him here.

No one invited him as far as I know

TONY DANZAS HO
Aug 27, 2003

retired
and
loving it
I'm making the BB King one my ringtone

TONY DANZAS HO
Aug 27, 2003

retired
and
loving it
SCENE OPENS to a diner, middle of the night. Front-full shot from over counter at single customer, a man with a dark shadow of a beard, a plate of breakfast in front of him. Over his shoulder, the door opens and Napoleon enters in wheelchair

CUE “Your Honor” – Regina Spektor

[I KISSED YOUR LIPS AND I TASTED BLOOD]
Close up of a man being held by 2 other men, his head slumped over. Napoleon picks up his head, removes his cigar, kisses the man’s forehead and then goes to pushing the cigar into his cheek. Cut at press.

[NUH NUH NUH NUH NUH NANUH!]

Close up: Napoleon sits at a table with two women on either side. He kisses one while the other kisses his neck. Cut to a man kicking in the door, shotgun in hand. Napoleon kicks over the table and dives behind it. Low angle perspective shot from toppled ice bucket with pick and wine spilling out. Napoleon grabs for the pick.

Voice “He’s ****ing psychotic. You don’t know what to expect.”
Other Voice “He’s ****ing brilliant, is what he is.”

[I ASKED YOU WHAT HAPPENED YOU SAID THERE’D BEEN A FIGHT]

Full shot of Napoleon holding a crowbar and two men on either side of him. Close up of crate being opened. Glass vials are removed, full of white milky liquid.

[NUH NUH NUH NUH NUH NANUH!]

TONY DANZAS HO
Aug 27, 2003

retired
and
loving it

Musical Bee Swarm posted:

i'm not going to read this thread but basically that guy is a dumb little bitch who has way too big of an ego because of gbs

yeah, excellent observation, got anything else to say on the matter?

TONY DANZAS HO
Aug 27, 2003

retired
and
loving it

TONY DANZAS HO
Aug 27, 2003

retired
and
loving it

SabinaNin posted:

You're pretty angry there, guy.

Dude, his name is like, Raged, its like his name is describing everything he did in the past... and possibly what will be referenced in the future

e: well beaten

TONY DANZAS HO
Aug 27, 2003

retired
and
loving it

Pizzlefish posted:

He is still shilling his little heart out. I hope he sees this thread soon, people bumping his thread with sycophantic crap can only make his (hopeful) meltdown that much sweeter.

He has to have seen it by now, one of his cronies has to have showed him, my only assumption is that he is reading, sniffling back tears, and choosing not to post

because he is a pussy

See that BSG? You aren't a knight, you're a scared little pansy, wilting in the heat

TONY DANZAS HO
Aug 27, 2003

retired
and
loving it

pile of popsicles posted:

i like how 90% of these stories all end in someone telling bsg what a fantastic person he is

Ugh reading all those together in one place :barf:

TONY DANZAS HO
Aug 27, 2003

retired
and
loving it

Herro Pussy posted:

I just woke up and saw this and for some reason I can't bring myself to listen to this

It's like with that South Carolina girl who answered the question so stupidly at some beauty pageant and everyone was talking about it but I had such a huge problem watching it because I felt so uncomfortable and embarrassed for her

If you ever take and act on one single thing I type, let it be listening to his cover of the BB King song, I know we don't know each other and you have no reason to trust me, but trust me

TONY DANZAS HO
Aug 27, 2003

retired
and
loving it

DCAnderson posted:

You know, if he comes in here and defends himself, we're all going to be over come by his dwarfy charm and end up telling him what a great guy he is and thanking him for changing our lives.

he will never come in and defend himself because it seems that for all his posturing he is really quite weak and very scared, why else would he not have done it already

TONY DANZAS HO
Aug 27, 2003

retired
and
loving it

DCAnderson posted:

Dignity and self-respect?

are you saying he has these things?

TONY DANZAS HO
Aug 27, 2003

retired
and