Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
The Great Gonzales

A while back there was a thread on GBS that was a choose your own adventure thread. It was made by Camdagh and it didnt end up going to well. However, I loved to make people out of these little sprites and here are a few I made:

-Bikini

-Masked Wrestler

-Oolarg (Ogre)(made this one for my brother)

and of course, the blank one so you can make your very own!

Get going, BYOB!

Edit: thanks to the Sexecutioner, we now have another blank sprite, in case you wish to make your sprite bigger.

The Great Gonzales fucked around with this message at 05:09 on Sep 8, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheSexecutioner

by Ozma

Two-Headed Baby.

Lobster Harmonica

in all seriousness, what's the best way to create pixel art, like, from scratch I guess

I have both MS Paint and Photoshop on hand and am adept with both but don't really know how to create stuff that looks like sprites

The Great Gonzales

Lobster Harmonica posted:

in all seriousness, what's the best way to create pixel art, like, from scratch I guess

I have both MS Paint and Photoshop on hand and am adept with both but don't really know how to create stuff that looks like sprites

I dont know how to with photoshop, but with MS paint, use the manifying glass and fill in pixels one at a time with the pencil tool :)

The Great Gonzales

TheSexecutioner posted:

Two-Headed Baby.

this is freaking great!

Lobster Harmonica

The Great Gonzales posted:

I dont know how to with photoshop, but with MS paint, use the manifying glass and fill in pixels one at a time with the pencil tool :)

awesome :haw:

Bick

by Eris Is Goddess
make me a bick one

Prof. Fantastic

Everybody needs a little Scooter Duck in their lives...
this is the best i could do v:)v

TheSexecutioner

by Ozma

The Great Gonzales

Here we go!

penis sandwich

have some pudding :)
make me a penis sandwich one

Bick

by Eris Is Goddess

Here we go!

hell yes son, new sig

The Great Gonzales

One happy Black man Eating ice cream please!

notagoon

by angerbotSD

One happy Black man Eating ice cream please!

hehe i was gonna request one but then i was like "someone will do it anyway dont waste a post" anyway thanks :)

The Great Gonzales

notagoon posted:

hehe i was gonna request one but then i was like "someone will do it anyway dont waste a post" anyway thanks :)

hehe, no problem :)

yuletide with bleach

STFU TRUCK G0O FOREVER
do me i cant do it myself its too hard :(

Death Bot

Binary killing machines, turning 1 into 0 since 0011000100111001 0011011100110110
I suck at all artistic stuff... any chance you'd be willing to crap me out one? :)

TheSexecutioner

by Ozma

yuletide with bleach posted:

do me i cant do it myself its too hard :(

here u go.

yuletide with bleach

STFU TRUCK G0O FOREVER
best i could do :(

Only registered members can see post attachments!

yuletide with bleach

STFU TRUCK G0O FOREVER

TheSexecutioner posted:

here u go.

badass

The Great Gonzales

yuletide with bleach posted:

best i could do :(

Haha, The sexecutioner did alot better than me, anyway, good job on the Mario, Im a big fan

Strawberry Jam
I wish I could work in pixels =[

Death Bot

Binary killing machines, turning 1 into 0 since 0011000100111001 0011011100110110
I always name my yoshi "FUCKINGFAG" because he's usually like pink with orange hair :(

TheSexecutioner

by Ozma

Death Bot posted:

I suck at all artistic stuff... any chance you'd be willing to crap me out one? :)

:)

Death Bot

TheSexecutioner posted:

:)

:aaa:

Strawberry Jam

in PS the mode has to be indexed for it to look good

OMG ITZ JAMES

:iamafag::iamafag::iamafag::iamafag::iamafag:
make me one tia

Lobster Harmonica

Strawberry Jam posted:

in PS the mode has to be indexed for it to look good

how do I do that

Lobster Harmonica

wait, I think I got it, I went to Image > Mode > Indexed Color, then a bunch of poo poo came up and I'm not even sure

RossRossford

by Lowtax

:iamafag:

The Great Gonzales

Made a robot real quick!

Lobster Harmonica

RossRossford posted:

:iamafag:

I was gonna do that, that's why I came into the thread

seriously

Engine Fortegue

strap me down they must sedate me

poke me prod me irritate me

me me do me

RossRossford

by Lowtax

I was gonna do that, that's why I came into the thread

seriously

Dude that is so weird because I'm sitting here with my buddy frantically trying to upload the picture to WaffleImages saying "I gotta do this before someone else does!!!"

We are SO BYOB.

Death Bot

Made a robot real quick!

:swoon:

Death Bot

RossRossford posted:

Dude that is so weird because I'm sitting here with my buddy frantically trying to upload the picture to WaffleImages saying "I gotta do this before someone else does!!!"

We are SO BYOB.

I actually was gonna do this but decided against it, as there was already a first post

TheSexecutioner

by Ozma

OMG ITZ JAMES posted:

make me one tia

OMG ITZ JAMES

:iamafag::iamafag::iamafag::iamafag::iamafag:

TheSexecutioner posted:

lol ty

The Great Gonzales

hehe, Mad Scientist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU