Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Man, nothing get me stoked like Jesus. Whenever I'm feeling down in the dumps i just bust out a picture of the big guy and I'm feeling like a million bux again. I thought I would share a few of my favorites with you and you can share yours too!

This one is probably my all time favorite. i like to think about it whenever I'm sinning because he's got this look on his face like "What chu doin man? You aint supposed to be doin that boo."

I know when you see this you are going to be like, "why is JC taking that guys herion? What a jerk." Thats what I thought too at first, but if you look closer you'll notice that the guy looks like a total deadbeat and he probably just owes Jesus money. He was probably just taking the heroin as payment because the guy didn't have enough cash.Thats pretty selfless. (edit: he has nunchucks on his door though so he can't be all bad.)

I have this one on a t-shirt I wear to the Gym. my lats don't look that good yet but if I pray enough and take some steroids i could look like the Power Team this time next year.

This one is great. Its a poster I have on the wall in my room. I like to act like im in a band with him when I am rocking out to Petra and DC talk.

I don't really remember Jesus looking like this but he ripped those demons heads off so i assume it has to be him. I'm not going to try and argue with GIS.

Anyhow, I guess that about does it for now. What are your favorite pictures of everyones favorite jew?

veni veni veni fucked around with this message at 02:20 on Oct 25, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Dave Syndrome posted:

Found right here on the forums, no idea where it originally came from:

See now thats what i'm fuckin talking about right there!