Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Gummy Joe
Aug 16, 2007

Well, I wouldn't have Ol' Chomper here, that's for sure!
Your voice sounds like something out of Dukes of Hazzard.

And that is AWESOME.

Looking forward to more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gummy Joe
Aug 16, 2007

You, uh, aren't checking your health enough for my tastes. I, uh, think that the quality of these videos would greatly improve if you checked your health more often.

:fap:

Gummy Joe
Aug 16, 2007

Anticheese posted:

Good thing that an unknown benefactor left a metric crapton of firearms scattered conveniently in the path of the player then....All in pristine condition too!

..Seriously though, how does finding several identical, apparently well maintained and fully loaded guns in your path despite there being no one around there for X years make any goddamn sense..

It's probably those same guys who keep leaving barrels filled with volatile material in strategically convenient places, much to the oblivious chagrin of your enemies.

Gummy Joe
Aug 16, 2007

I'm personally impressed by how much effort is put into the recap video. It's one thing to make a 30+ minute video. It's another beast altogether to get 60 seconds as entertaining as the recaps are. The fact that two videos are produced per update really speaks to the amount of effort being put into this LP. Well done.

Gummy Joe
Aug 16, 2007

RentACop, you need more visual aids. We'll never learn if we can't get examples of blah blah blah:

Your Velociraptor And You!

Today, we're going to examine how you can just what is on your own pet Velociraptor's mind! Here are some common poses and stances your raptor may take!

Happy:

Your raptor is happy to see you and all of your delicious squishy organs.

Sad:

Your raptor is upset that you managed to make it to the car and lock the doors in time.

Angry:

Your raptor is angry because you won't just sit there and take his biting into your esophagus like a man. You pussy.

Playful:

Your raptor has found the pure joy of nibbling at your heels as you attempt to climb a tree, even if you can't.

Bizzaro:

RAPTOR HATE TO EAT OWNER. RAPTOR AM NOT HUNGRY NO TIME. GOODBYE, RAPTOR AM GIVE BIG BITE OUT OF NOBODY'S LEG.

Mexican:

Your raptor is here to steal your jobs and poison your drinking water. Ay carumba!

Congratulations! You're now ready to die horribly AND painfully from your very first pet velociraptor! Good luck, and remember: They always hunt in packs.

Gummy Joe fucked around with this message at 06:52 on May 19, 2008