Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Fellwenner
Oct 21, 2005
Don't make me kill you.

I choose number 11, the mystery blob.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fellwenner
Oct 21, 2005
Don't make me kill you.

Reanimammut may have weight, height, and inevitability about it but I doubt that will do much against a solid armored shearing claw and burning steam exhaust. Reanimammut's unholy life will make for a long fight, but Steamcrab will emerge victorious.

Fellwenner
Oct 21, 2005
Don't make me kill you.

TotalHell posted:

All you Steamcrab voters seem to have forgotten that he is a pussy socialite who won't lift a claw away from his goddamn cup of tea, even as he is being crushed by the darkly reanimated herald of doom.

I'm thinking that an assault on said cup of tea might be one of the worst mistakes Reanimummut could make.

Fellwenner
Oct 21, 2005
Don't make me kill you.

Reanimammut had pieces of himself falling off while simply walking to the arena, he doesn't stand a chance against our Hero of the Deep.

EDIT: DAMMIT, WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED?!

Fellwenner
Oct 21, 2005
Don't make me kill you.

Whisker Biscuit posted:

You guys have to let go of the glamor side. Sure, a steampunck cyborg crab is cool, but no one ever presented an argument for how it would actually destroy the mammoth, whereas the pro mammoth argument was simple and effective:

CRUSH IT TO GOO.

edited for crab about to gut mammoth from the bottom.

Pshaw, all Steamcrab had to do was scuttle to the side and snip it's legs off. How much charging to be done after that, eh?

Fellwenner
Oct 21, 2005
Don't make me kill you.

STEAMCRAB! STEAMCRAB! STEAMCRAB!

Fellwenner
Oct 21, 2005
Don't make me kill you.

14!

Fellwenner
Oct 21, 2005
Don't make me kill you.

Spamburglar posted:

#8!It's clearly Smoky the Bear and he looks pissed.

Mayhap it is the return of Sgt Grumbles! Whatever happened to him?

Fellwenner
Oct 21, 2005
Don't make me kill you.

OHHHHHH THE HUUUUUUUGE MANATEEEEEEEEEE!

I think the Tapogres would've made for a good match against Reanimammut. Ah well, they'll get slaughtered. Drunken hooliganism stands no chance against a harpoon gun and diamond tipped chainsaw.

Fellwenner
Oct 21, 2005
Don't make me kill you.

Major Failure posted:

:siren: gently caress it, we're cloning the tapogres. there's now six of the bastards. :siren:

This matters not a bit.

Fellwenner
Oct 21, 2005
Don't make me kill you.

He'll most assuredly get one tapogre with one of the harpoons right off the bat, and at the very least one more once they close to melee range. From there he can easily handle four tapogres.

And sure the tapogres will be mighty drunk thus increasing their power, but this will cause them to be less likely to bother with trying to avoid OTHM's strikes. That plus OTHM's training and toughness will bear him to victory.

Fellwenner
Oct 21, 2005
Don't make me kill you.

Mr. Bad Guy posted:

You've seen it on the street, Bill. A small band of savages can make quick work of even the stoutest warrior. It's an offensive game, and even as you carve one of 'em up, there's two, three, hell, maybe even five others already on you! They're going to use those numbers, it's all they've got.

Ah, but the foes of Our Hero are limited in number and must rely on mere clubs and brute force to prevail. OTHM is much more stalwart, he shall not be moved by their efforts.

Fellwenner
Oct 21, 2005
Don't make me kill you.

Oh you filthy cheat!

Fellwenner
Oct 21, 2005
Don't make me kill you.

Apparently I am retarded. Vote is for 7.

Fellwenner fucked around with this message at 22:17 on Apr 10, 2008

Fellwenner
Oct 21, 2005
Don't make me kill you.

I think the most important thing we have to consider about Edward Tigerhands is just how independent of thought said Tigerhands are. I'm willing to bet that Edward is not always in control of his better Tigers and the human portion of the rabble will be able to provide ample enough distraction for the Badger to score a telling blow.

The Rabble will prevail in this fight, but I think Badger should begin thinking about how to proceed in his fighting life without handlers ...

Fellwenner
Oct 21, 2005
Don't make me kill you.

Taima posted:

yeah that manatee vs ogre fight loving sucked. This game sucks.

You're lucky this isn't the second thread, you'd be tossed into the pit for such attitude.

Fellwenner
Oct 21, 2005
Don't make me kill you.

Taima posted:

No gently caress that, I'll toss the manatee into the pit for putting a chainsaw on his arm like a moron, and also because he won for no reason.

One does not toss a Manatee.

Fellwenner
Oct 21, 2005
Don't make me kill you.

Going with 1 here.

Fellwenner
Oct 21, 2005
Don't make me kill you.

This will be a brutal fight, but Crododevil shall prevail. I've no doubt the fire shall wound him grievously, but the Crocs hide shall bear him through that. And I've serious doubts about just how much damage Bastards so-called 'flailing razor sharp fins' shall do. Crododevil shall be on him fast enough that it won't matter.

Fellwenner
Oct 21, 2005
Don't make me kill you.

pointingdevice posted:

As promised, the first rendition of the loser's gallery so near and dear to my heart. Those poor drunken bastards, the Tapogres:

http://www.rumepic.com/sazf3/tapogre.jpg

Admittedly quick, but quality will come back up to spec when sobriety hits me again. Meanwhile: GO SATAN!

Looks pretty good from where I'm sitting.

Fellwenner
Oct 21, 2005
Don't make me kill you.

So, The Rabble now consist of 2 drunken louts? Their next bout shall be interesting to say the least.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fellwenner
Oct 21, 2005
Don't make me kill you.

Still number 1 for me.