Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Corndog Maestro
Sep 23, 2007

The mind transcends the body. It's also a little cold because of that. Please get it a blanket.
Red, because yellow's not gonna get anywhere near the tally red has.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

Hahaha! Aw come on, I can't tell you everything right away! That would make for a boring story, don't you think?
Red

We need answers and we aren't going to get them by snooping, chase that motherfucker down.

TheSleeper
Feb 20, 2003
Red or if it's an option I like purple as a quick look then hauling rear end.

meisscrub
Apr 12, 2007
No power in the 'verse can stop me.
We need to know what we're up against. Voting blue!

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

Red seems to have irreversibly won at this point but YELLOW, because red will get lose our friend and make things less convenient in the future.

ZaInT
Jul 21, 2004

I don't eat meat because it tastes good, I do it because I hate animals
RED!

Clicktrack
Aug 15, 2007
Kawasakis! Maicos! PURSANG!
BLUE

This is too fun :haw:

Mona Lisa Overdrive
May 7, 2006
Calculus Enthusiast
Going BLUE on this one. Your art style is excellent, Thallium.

pablo gbscobar
Nov 24, 2007

oh shit i got the snype

:wom:
Lipstick Apathy
Red

Dickey Butts
Feb 3, 2008

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion.
Red!.

Also, I'm seriously wondering if this agency is as sinister as they seem. They've kept pretty lady in an important position despite her opposition of their program. And, for that matter, she has stayed on with them and kept her brother with them without any (I assume) attempts to leave. I'm just not getting a totally evil vibe from them, even if it's only been 8 weeks since the last revolt. They don't seem harmless, but I'm not sure they're the villains. Just some food for thought.

Thallium
Mar 14, 2007

Nice thread. NOW WHERE IS OUR CHAINSAW ARM?
Cripes, three pages of votes? I need to not sleep so much. Anyway...

:siren: Voting is now closed; red wins! :siren:

:siren: Closing thread pending next update :siren:

Thallium
Mar 14, 2007

Nice thread. NOW WHERE IS OUR CHAINSAW ARM?
You pursue the runaway, but get out of the lab just in time to see the elevator doors shut. The elevator starts to ascend, and you take the other one to pursue it.

You ask about the 'unit' that has disappeared. She tells you that it is a prototype robot, built at Dr. Meadowfield's original facility - a facility that was later destroyed in the attacks. The prototype was one of the few things recovered, and she has been working on it since then. However, there is a great deal about its functionality that she does not understand.

Dr. Meadowfields informs you that he does not want the final stages of his work to be further interrupted, and Adam will be safe only if you both leave immediately.

Your options:

Red: Use your arm against him to make him let Adam go. If it doesn't work on him, it might work on Jnr.
Yellow: Do as he says, then try to work out a Plan B.
Blue: Demand to know what's going on and why he's prepared to kill to carry out his 'work'.

Stuff: Really sorry this took so long - please forgive me. As you might have guessed, we're reaching the climax point of the storyline - I'd guess that RYB is 2/3 or 3/4 done. I'll try to keep updates under a week apart from now on.

Also, Nugs - can we ever expect another of your awesome audio summaries? (And for those that missed his first installment, it's here.)

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
Blue. These assholes can never resist spilling the beans before they spill the brains.

Toast Museum
Dec 3, 2005

30% Iron Chef
First blue, then red. I'd suggest doing it the other way around, but I have a feeling the mind control arm will be ineffective for some reason and just piss him off.

Garth Algar
Jun 9, 2007
Did you ever see that "Twilight Zone" where the guy signed a contract and they cut out his tongue and put it in a jar and it wouldn't die, it just grew and pulsated and gave birth to baby tongues? Pretty cool, huh?
I'm voting for Yellow because the other options are too boring.

callsignzero
Feb 10, 2007
hellz yeah
blue

Stall him if you can, and extract information while you're doing it.

jjack229
Feb 14, 2008
Articulate your needs. I'm here to listen.
Red, have him point that gun at the other guy (Jnr?), then we can get some questions answered

Barbako
Jun 30, 2007

I'm a Bro-ny!
Red, dammit!

OddOne
Mar 18, 2008

by T. Finn
Yay for updates! Was begging to worry that you were pulled permanently away from the story, Thallium!

As for voting, I'm going with Blue because Pigtails has been critically short of information on her situation almost the entire time and has done too much kneejerk reaction without enough data to determine what the best course of action would be. If you cannot escape a crisis situation and assess it from afar, the next best thing is to gather intel on it from up close, and then when you have an idea what would be best to do you can do.

Knowing what the docs are doing would be useful info. The tricky part will be getting useful intel without further endangering Adam.

E: Pigtails looks pissed in that first frame! :eek:

Good_Vs_Evil
Sep 12, 2006

Red

We have yet to use that drat arm that we got in the beginning, and this adventure is winding down. No one puts a gun to our friend's head and gets to just chat with us.

Enough talking. It's time to unleash the hurt.

|Ziggy|
Oct 2, 2004
Red

LadySage
Dec 26, 2005

AA: i am very much alive
AA: and i intend to stay that way :)
OH GOD ADAM NO.

While I'm tempted to play it safe and say yellow (I don't want Adam to get hurt!) some quick reflexes with RED might get us through this.

m2pt5
May 18, 2005

THAT GOD DAMN MOSQUITO JUST KEEPS COMING BACK
Blue.

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

Red

Securing Adam is the first priority.

e: if we go with red, the sound effect should be WOM WOM WOM :iamafag:

Stexils fucked around with this message at 16:44 on Jun 20, 2008

OzFactor
Apr 16, 2001
Stop trying to negotiate! You're just a little girl!

Yellow.

u got mares in yr house
Feb 23, 2001

Red.

Shoot him. Shoot him the way you shot Spider Girl.

ButterNBacon
Feb 17, 2004

RED
This blue thing is nonsense - if we try to talk, reinforcements will doubtless come. This is no time to waver!

CureMinorWounds
Apr 29, 2007
Faster Casting Time!
Yellow, even if we can control him, his buddy will probably shoot Adam or sick the little robot on us!

We need to back off, for Pigtails and Adam's sake!

ThatsMyBoye
Nov 21, 2006

I wish that I believed in fate
I wish I didn't sleep so late
I used to be carried in the arms of cheerleaders
Gotta go blue, do a little rhetorical artwork to coax 'em out of offing him.

tastysoup
Jun 7, 2004

Die screaming, you pig-spawned trollop.
Blue. I want to know what's going on!

Old Man Fancington
Jul 24, 2007

by T. Mascis
Red He's not going to be talked out of it by a little girl, and he probably won't tell us his secret evil plan.

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX
Red

Talking is pointless.

Fledgling Gulps
Jul 4, 2007

I'll meet you in Meereen,
we'll grub out.
Yellow

Rei
Sep 18, 2003
Funny, but not "ha-ha" funny.
Blue!
We gots to hear why! It's like a James Bond movie (if James Bond was a little girl with a robot arm), the climax always starts with a clear explanation of the goings-on. We must follow the formula people, violence can always ensue later!

superjew
Sep 5, 2007

No fair! You changed the outcome by measuring it!
RED

It's not even worth trying to reason with this guy. You got that arm for a reason, so use it. If you can't get the Doc to put the gun down, then get Junior to clock him over the head with that mechano-man.

blixa
Jan 9, 2006

Kein bestandteil sein
RED

There is no other way.

Nick Biped
May 22, 2004

In the wrong hands, the stapler is a deadly weapon.

Red's tempting, but I'm going with Blue. With the way things are looking right now, we need to take a step back and find out more if we can before we do something too drastic. Besides, I feel Doc doesn't really want to kill Adam any more than we want him to, which is not at all.

SuperGinger!
Sep 29, 2007
my hair burns with the fire of a thousand suns
Red

Kaso
Apr 17, 2006
How come the abyss doesn't gaze also into me ?
This is tough, I don't think red is going to work, surely he must know we have the hypno-arm by now so he wouldn't stand off against us unless he knew he had a way around that.

Yellow is for pussies, screw running away

So i think it'll have to be blue, perhaps with the nice woman by our side we can get more of answers from him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wind Tempest
Oct 9, 2007

I am the culmination of all that is wrong with japan.
Blue this is the part in the story where the bad guy unloads all his plans upon the good guy(girl) to further the storyline.