Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
marit
Nov 16, 2006

Superfreak
Blue and recovery wards. If the battery has a tracking device on it it probably won't matter since you'll probably just be giving it to That Kid anyway. If the battery works then he can help you and if it fails then you're still fine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marit
Nov 16, 2006

Superfreak
Red. I don't think it's fair to tag along with the lady. She already bailed you out don't jeopardize her anymore than you have to.

Go on alone. Adam's useless like this anyway.

marit
Nov 16, 2006

Superfreak
Red you better attack now, if you lose your own concentration, that arm-cannon blast might not last on Meadowfields. He'll just attack again while you're feeling weird.

marit
Nov 16, 2006

Superfreak
How good of an actress is Pigtails Girl?

Just pretend like you're submitting to his will (secretly resisting the whole time) then when you get close clonk him on the head with the arm. Or some such attack.

It worked in Shaun of the Dead! Sorta...

Fake it till you make it.

marit fucked around with this message at 20:19 on Jul 5, 2008

marit
Nov 16, 2006

Superfreak

Epiq posted:

How about some alternative endings for us fans, huh? That'd be sweet.

I'd much rather have this than a deux ex machina ending. I was a somewhat disappointed with the Choose your own Adventure clown-monster Dropsy thread from a few months ago. It was all in good fun, of course, it even got goldmine'd.

But I didn't like the deux ex machina Savior sent from the heavens ending.

Okay he wasn't really sent from the heavens, but I'd have much preferred to see Dropsy be self-sufficent in his victory. The prim-and-proper clown just kind of came out of nowhere. I don't like that.

Evidently it is, in fact, possible to choose enough "Wrong" answers in this kind of thread to result in a "Game over."