Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Caligasti
May 19, 2007
Do you like apples? How about dem apples? They're forbidden. Shhhhh.
He is asking for it. Fall for it if you must...
http://www.dollchronicles.com/forum/?num=1216318608/2#2

She rocked me like Silicone posted:

So it would seem that each time something new is posted, TDC gets a whack of guests showing up within the hour I would imagine it is the Goon sharks fighting for that tastey 'Midi morsel' to take back and post on their forum.

BUT whether you be a Goon or a standard guest, I welcome you as do Midiman and Bianca and Heather and others, to drop into our live chat -which we have left open for guests- so that you may fish live !

He's stroking his banhammer raw...

Other midimisanthropy...
http://www.dollchronicles.com/forum/?num=1215746628/15#15

Who is aggressor animal now?! posted:

Cha Cha Brainzino then cooly remarked:
Quote:
The one difference being that models, despite being photoshopped and airbrushed to hell, are still real people.
Which essentially implies that Rape Victims are not real people!
Brilliant...Simply Brilliant !

So tell me, Cha Cha, do mannequins also look like Rape victims to you?

Well hey, if we aren't "real" people, why does anybody else have to be, Dave? You aren't real either. TigerMoJo's not real, I'm not real, Bianca is really not real in spite of being a RealDoll. What are you not getting, Dave? What curtain must be lifted to convince you this all unreal? Or all too real, better yet?

And this is for you, Tiger...

I like trying to sound like a Britfag when I say "Cheers" posted:

And apparently Tiger NoGo is 'having fun' unless she meant 'It's funny'!
Quote:
It's fun that he can recognize the surprise sex victim look.

No Tiger, I can't necessarily recognize a Rape victim unles she is running down the road with half her clothes ripped off screaming hysterically. I made a supposition based on your previous statements that our dolls looked like Rape victims. Given your learned colleague's remarks above it would now surprise me if you could tell the difference between a rape victim and a fire truck....

And Tiger, how about an interview, so that the "majority viewpoint" as your kinfolk have proclaimed, may be represented in the documentary. To date, not one Goon has come forward to back up any of your digital smear campaign on camera. At least in the doc, when I give you a slap for having no conviction behind your words, I can say I gave you opportunity. We have affiliates with camera crews in Columbia, MO and in LA at the moment. Perhaps one of these might be available if you change your mind?

Cheers,
Midiman

Ooooh... the misogyny is making my balls swell. He wants to slap you! Such a brute! A real man's man!

No, wait. I think it's just cancer :sigh:...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TigerMoJo
Mar 11, 2008

Wow, what a proposal...how about an interview so I may slap you.
And since when do we call rape surprise sex? I certainly didn't say that. Good old Hockey making light of a serious crime.

Live chat...aka he's probably fishing for IPs.

Cha
Dec 10, 2006

That is ridiculous. I said that his doll was not a real person. I said nothing about rape victims.

Also: CHA CHA BRAINZINO what does that even mean

Oh god you didn't quote this one for me

quote:

To which I shall point out the first was an extreme close-up (ECU) framed to show the detail and the most realistic position. Second was a medium of the first but showing full torso. Then there is the third, which is a close medium with her chin slightly elevated. All were shot during the same session. But wait! Exact same photo - not really, even the photo numbers were different...duh. Lazy? I don't think so Cha. If I was lazy, the first thing I would stop doing is wasting my time responding to Goon posts.

WOW YOU SURE SHOWED ME sucks that your doll only has one good angle and from the rest she looks like a stroke victim c.f. "Bianca of Green Gables" picture

AND I'M A GIRL STOP CALLING ME HE

Cha fucked around with this message at 00:15 on Jul 22, 2008

Caligasti
May 19, 2007

TigerMoJo posted:

Wow, what a proposal...how about an interview so I may slap you.
And since when do we call rape surprise sex? I certainly didn't say that. Good old Hockey making light of a serious crime.

Live chat...aka he's probably fishing for IPs.

"Surprise sex" is what "rape" is through the language filter on this forum. As in, he's an unregistered lurker or just doesn't bother logging in if he does have an account.

As for IP fishing, that's likely it. But what's he gonna do? Sue every troll who shows up? And what makes him think they'll be so easy to track?

Deacon Blues
Aug 8, 2007

by I Ozma Myself

David Hockey, Internet Stalker and Dollfucker posted:

And Tiger, how about an interview, so that the "majority viewpoint" as your kinfolk have proclaimed, may be represented in the documentary. To date, not one Goon has come forward to back up any of your digital smear campaign on camera. At least in the doc, when I give you a slap for having no conviction behind your words, I can say I gave you opportunity. We have affiliates with camera crews in Columbia, MO and in LA at the moment. Perhaps one of these might be available if you change your mind?

I'm rather suprised that you would think that anyone would ever have any contact with you outside of an online forum. Not only are you a sicko dollfucker, but you're a flat out creepy person. From collecting pictures of the under-aged, to offering cash bounties for private information, to online stalking, you've waved just about every warning flag that exists. Then there is your credibility as a journalist. It doesn't exist. No sane person should ever get on camera with you.

Luckily it looks like most of your current on camera victims are made of plastic.

TigerMoJo
Mar 11, 2008

Cha posted:

Great now he's going to be stalking you, too. We can hide in a fallout shelter together.

Caligasti posted:

"Surprise sex" is what "rape" is through the language filter on this forum. As in, he's an unregistered lurker or just doesn't bother logging in if he does have an account.

Huh...well I'll be. You learn something new everyday.

Cha
Dec 10, 2006

TigerMoJo posted:

Great now he's going to be stalking you, too. We can hide in a fallout shelter together.

Better stock up on canned beans and mace

Caligasti
May 19, 2007
A rather interesting blog here...
http://erin-obrien.blogspot.com/2007/05/real-dolls-real-men-real-erin.html.

Erin was willing to jump in the tank with some of the most savage dollfuckers around. Seems like they aren't all nice and easy-going. Go figure.

Here's the related Free Times article...
http://www.freetimes.com/stories/15/4/guys-and-dolls

:raise: Fascinating...

TigerMoJo
Mar 11, 2008

Caligasti posted:

Erin was willing to jump in the tank with some of the most savage dollfuckers around. Seems like they aren't all nice and easy-going. Go figure.

They treated her like complete poo poo and she was still nice about it all and their only response after it's all said and done is "well you gotta understand we get picked on all the time." Like it makes it totally okay.

I don't get the whole, "I hope the next article shows us better."
The lady who did this article literally copy-pasted what they said on their forum and in private messages to her. If you want to be shown in a better light you have to show yourself in a better light. And that's kind of hard with such a large and diverse group. I can relate to the few who truly use them as masturbation aids but the ones that replace them for human contact and give them lives are just creepy. But then again that guy who uses it for masturbation but calls it a prostitute and such is kind of creepy sounding.

They are going to have to face the facts, like any other weirdo subculture like furries they're going to be the subject of articles and such simply for that, "wow what a weird thing" or "those poor pathetic people" reaction. It's a fluff story. It brings in readers because it's something unusual like a story about a person with a giant tumor on their face. Even Hockey is trying to profit from this market and ideal and whether he is one of them or not is pretty much exploiting them just the same.

Edit: Oh and what do you know, Hockey has a plug for himself in the thread about her article.

Well this is interesting:

Hockey posted:

I'm going to try to get into the minds of some of the more 'violent' doll/doll owner haters. Anybody got any suggestions how I might bring myself under attack (short of posting a video on Utube like Gordon Griggs)?
That was posted in 2007. No wonder Hockey never drops it and always states that he's done with us then keeps coming back for more. Got his uber-cool hype for his documentary I guess. That's pretty twisted and so un-documentary-like. Is he going to be upfront and say how insane and creepy he acted just to get a "doll hater" response.
I honestly don't think any real dollfucker in his position would have kept going like he does. Look at Kevin. He deleted his stuff and let it slide. The thread was goldmined and that was The End. But Hockey keeps nit-picking for more and more and more. I think he honestly expects a goon to be on his documentary so he can then turn around and make them look like "violent doll/doll owner haters."

TigerMoJo fucked around with this message at 01:59 on Jul 22, 2008

Cha
Dec 10, 2006

TigerMoJo posted:

They treated her like complete poo poo and she was still nice about it all and their only response after it's all said and done is "well you gotta understand we get picked on all the time." Like it makes it totally okay.

I also don't get the whole, "I hope the next article shows us better."
The lady who did this article literally copy-pasted what they said on their forum and in private messages to her. If you want to be shown in a better light you have to show yourself in a better light.

They are going to have to face the facts, like any other weirdo subculture like furries they're going to be the subject of articles and such simply for that, "wow what a weird thing" or "those poor pathetic people" reaction. It's a fluff story. It brings in readers because it's something unusual like a story about a person with a giant tumor on their face. Even Hockey is trying to profit from this market and ideal.

WELL I AM SORRY WE ACTED THIS WAY MAYBE YOU SHOULD NOT BE A WRITER. ALSO WHY DID YOU ONLY INCLUDE THE BAD STUFF

Deacon Blues
Aug 8, 2007

by I Ozma Myself

TigerMoJo posted:

Even Hockey is trying to profit from this market and ideal and whether he is one of them or not is pretty much exploiting them just the same.

It's both funny and sad that dollfuckers are so starved for human interaction, they don't seem to realize that Hockey is doing nothing more than trying to profit off them.

TigerMoJo
Mar 11, 2008

Deacon Blues posted:

It's both funny and sad that dollfuckers are so starved for human interaction, they don't seem to realize that Hockey is doing nothing more than trying to profit off them.

Yeah, I almost feel bad for them. Almost.

FiendishThingy
Sep 7, 2003

Telepathetic
May 24, 2005

Lost, Lonely & Lethal
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Oh precious companion <3 How I love to snuggle you on cold and dreary nights. So beautiful, so sexy!

kjetting
Jan 18, 2004

Hammer Time

TigerMoJo posted:

I honestly don't think any real dollfucker in his position would have kept going like he does. Look at Kevin. He deleted his stuff and let it slide. The thread was goldmined and that was The End. But Hockey keeps nit-picking for more and more and more. I think he honestly expects a goon to be on his documentary so he can then turn around and make them look like "violent doll/doll owner haters."

He won't find it here. None of us can be called violent doll fucker haters. Most of us just share the reaction that most people would have when introduced to this phenomenom. Like I said in a previous post; while owning a sex toy more expensive than your apartment is pretty sad on its own, dressing it up and giving it a name and personality traits and snuggling up with it in front of the TV is quite another level of sad. I'm pretty sure you could ask just about anyone outside of Hockey's little coven of losers and they'll agree that these people are so pathetic they broke the scale.

They just spend so much time in their own little "parrot rear end club" community patting eachother's backs and telling eachother that what they're doing is completely normal and even more beautiful than what other people do that they're starting to convince themselves that most people would approve of them and that we are just a fringe group of prejudiced haters, while we just laugh at them just like everyone else would.

Cha
Dec 10, 2006

Hey Midiman.

Stop being so loving pretentious, you have no reason to be. No matter how much better than me you think you are, the fact remains that I (and basically all Goons) am a far more socially acceptable person than you because I do not have sex with plastic things, much less dress them up and claim to love them.

None of us would ever, ever be in your documentary because none of us would ever want to be associated with the sad group of pathetic human beings you call your forum. In addition, none of us could probably stand to be around your superiority-and-control-complexed self for more than two minutes without beating the everloving poo poo out of you. And I doubt your dolls would defend you.

If you were smart, you would have given up the ghost long ago, after realizing that none of us are going to have the "we were so wrong, dolls are great!" epiphany you want us to have. But the fact that people (ESPECIALLY TWO WOMEN)don't agree with what you are doing, and that you have no control over this, is driving you insane. You're not the majority here. The majority of people do not have sex with a doll, and would probably be appalled by you dressing it up and toting it around like a show dog. You are in a very small, disgusting minority, and the sooner you realize this, the better.

Deacon Blues
Aug 8, 2007

by I Ozma Myself
I'm not a violent dollfucker hater. I like to think my little jabs are more full of levity than violence.

That would be levity for anyone who is not a sick-o dollfucker.

Now David "Midiman" Hockey, he's chock full O' violence. While we point and laugh, and occasionally thrown in a helpful suggestion or two (like don't gently caress dolls, it's nasty) he has expressed a tone of violence in just about everything he does. From the online stalking of people to his freaky need to control. That's all about the violence.

I'm more about peaceful mocking.

Caligasti
May 19, 2007
:roflolmao:! I think a nerve has been touched. Again.

http://www.dollchronicles.com/forum/?board=socialimpact;action=display;num=1208688160;start=118#118

Hate me! Hate my Dolls! I need the attention so bad! NnnnnGAH! posted:

On the multiple personalities? Watch the documentary and you will get to see them all

Really? Are they all played by you, too, Dave?

I've got no short term mem... what was I saying? posted:

What are these pictures of the under-aged you speak of? Is this another smear campaign of the goons?
If I qualify as a stalker I can't imagine what the Goons would be classified as! Bounties for private information? Perhaps it is just to play mind games the way you people do to others or perhaps it is to serve legal documents. or perhaps we wish to expose a few goons to the public eye. And then you run around like little children...screaming, "the boogie man is trying to kill me!" What the fu#k is this?I don't recall anything I've written that could be construed as this!. I do believe your overactive imagination is getting the best of you!
Every human has a breaking point if pushed far enough...even you! But, I am far from mine and would not risk incarceration just to seek revenge on a few sociopathic digital bullies that hide behind smokescreens! Who will believe you? People laugh at you the same as you claim they laugh at me! I expect it will get even worse before it ends. BUT, it is not me who has crossed! But some of you already have!
No question, you are non-Christian in your actions. Do you have any kindness within you or is it all hate ridden? Want to list a few things here that you've done to better humanity? Good people don't go out looking for perceived faults in others so that they can criticize and ridicule them just to boost their own low self-esteem. You people have written the book on it!

So far as the pictures go, you youself admitted to still having those on file, Dave. The rest, I don't care to comment much on. You went past a breaking point a long time ago, obviously. You are a broken human being. And have fun with that Christian reference. There's more, but :meh:...

He's still after Cha and TigerMoJo...

Midimisogynist posted:

Cha Cha the fair protested:
Quote:
How was I to know? Should your name be Chi? not Cha?

Dang, my apologies AND my sympathy for your misfortune.

So now I suppose, you will play the "He is attacking me because I am a woman!" card ?

You have to get your aggressions out on women somehow, don't you, Dave? Those dolls are just way too expensive to slap around. But oh, he uses a differnet definition of "slap"...
http://www.dollchronicles.com/forum/?board=socialimpact;action=display;num=1213614770;start=21#21

I readed the Dicshunery posted:

The slap comment was directed at Goons in general (Tiger is not important enough to get a personal mention in my documentary) I only needed a 'general antagonist'...one that even the church would find disgusting. Yup, compared to goons, even Saddam had better morality!

I used the term slap as defined by Encarta: 3. rebuke: something that rebukes, insults, or hurts.

In case, this is still not clear enough, I will rephrase my original comment to:
I will give the Goons a well-deserved slap (meaning rebuke) in my documentary.

Hope this clears up any misunderstandings of self-importance on Tiger’s part!

So there we go. We've gone from being the KKK to the Baath Party. We are the "Saddam" to the dollfucking "Kurds" I suppose. Or worse. Is that it, Hockey? What a victim complex.

Deacon Blues
Aug 8, 2007

by I Ozma Myself
Man, this guy cracks me up! I just can't stop looking at the train wreck that is David Hockey.

Who am I today? posted:

If I qualify as a stalker I can't imagine what the Goons would be classified as! Bounties for private information? Perhaps it is just to play mind games the way you people do to others or perhaps it is to serve legal documents. or perhaps we wish to expose a few goons to the public eye. And then you run around like little children...screaming, "the boogie man is trying to kill me!" What the fu#k is this?I don't recall anything I've written that could be construed as this!. I do believe your overactive imagination is getting the best of you!

You can try to sugar coat your little bounty scheme, but we know the truth. It wasn't to play mind games, and it wasn't to serve any papers as the authorities take care of that. You're just a creepy old man.

As far as the public eye goes, duh! Something Awful is a public forum you dunce. Anyone that cares to can read this thread.

Oh, and we're not running around thinking the boogyman is after us. We're making fun of you. I think your over-active pedophilic sexually abusive incestual control-freak imagination is getting the better of you. Hell, add paranoid and persecution complex to you list of mental shortcomings.

Davey the Dollfucking misanthrope posted:

Man you people are all over the road here. Time to take a sobriety test! You say the doc is no good and noone will watch it, so where's the profit coming from?

So according to the Book of Goons, it would appear that they have sterotyped an entire group of people into lonely hearts on the basisi of warped logic and no hard fact or evidence. These guys are not starving for human interaction. They mingle with their friends and each other and their dolls. They are happy with who they are and content with their lives for the most part.

ON THE OTHER HAND, there is NO question it si the GOONS who starve for human interaction! Look at you.... you run out and poke and prod people just to get response....even negative response will do, How old are you guys (and girls..added for political correctness)?
We see this kind of behavior in children who crave attention and see even negative reponse as love. Did you not feel loved when you were a child?

You silly boy. I said you were trying to make a profit off the dollpeople.

If you could look past yourself for one moment, you'd see that while just about everyone that has posted in this thread thinks dollfucking is nasty, we've really only made an effort to make fun of one person, and that person is you!

YOU asked us to make fun of you. You keep coming back and coming back and coming back. We're not going out of our way to make fun of you. You go out of your way to have us make fun of you. I doubt you'll ever see the difference, since you're so absorbed with yourself. This thread is on the SA forums, no where else. Most of the comments made in this thread were for the people reading this thread. This thread on the Something Awful forums. So who's the child that craves attention? No, it's not anyone here at SA. I know I'll never convince you that it is in fact you that is the attention craving child, and I don't care to. The readers of this SA thread know what's what.

As far as christian actions go, why don't you go ask the church what they think of you sticking your rancid little pecker in to a doll that you pretend is your wife/daughter?

Oh wait. They do alter boys. Nevermind.

David Hockey the woman hater posted:

Dang, my apologies AND my sympathy for your misfortune

Misfortune? At being a woman? drat, you take the cake Davey!

Please don't go away David. You're providing me with a lot of really cheap entertainment.

PezMaster
Nov 15, 2006

Though they won't admit it, women were much happier when all they had to do was bake shit and pump out babies.

That Guy posted:

I only needed a 'general antagonist'...one that even the church would find disgusting. Yup, compared to goons, even Saddam had better morality!

Really? Really? We are, collectively, worse then a man who was found guilty of crimes against humanity? If you're going to do that whole ‘Over the Top’ thing, use a couple Nazi/Jew analogies every once and a while. The media loves that sort of thing.

(Dear God.)

Cacatua
Jan 17, 2006

DollFucker Dave posted:

The slap comment was directed at Goons in general (Tiger is not important enough to get a personal mention in my documentary) I only needed a 'general antagonist'...one that even the church would find disgusting. Yup, compared to goons, even Saddam had better morality!

So....mocking doll fuckers on the internet is even worse that what Saddam did, which included chemical weapon attacks that killed thousands of people? Saddam would also have his detractors tortured and killed. And Saddam's the more moral one here? That's some hosed up morality, right there.

What kind of film features as the "antagonist" a bunch of anonymous people on the internet? Who the film director asked to mock him? (instead of the other dollfucker who's clearly exploiting a severely handicapped person). And our "controversial" position here seems to be that grown men who play with gently caress dolls are creepy. That's just a subjective opinion and one that isn't that interesting. It isn't even like we're trying to stop these creeps from doing what they do. It's just creepy as gently caress.

coinstarpatrick
May 21, 2007

by T. Finn

Cacatua posted:

So....mocking doll fuckers on the internet is even worse that what Saddam did, which included chemical weapon attacks that killed thousands of people? Saddam would also have his detractors tortured and killed. And Saddam's the more moral one here? That's some hosed up morality, right there.

You obviously haven't seen Saddam's policy on doll loving, very lenient.

SolanaSkyes
May 29, 2005

Things that upset a terrier may pass virtually unnoticed by a Great Dane.
Meanwhile, Assburgers The Red has decided to tell the world exactly what he does with that mannequin:

Lobster Faced Doll loving Freak posted:

I don't have "sex" with my mannequin, per se, but I do masturbate on her by taking her clothes off and then while she's on her stand, I do my "thing" on her.

:gonk::gonk::gonk::gonk:

Loren1350
Mar 30, 2007

SolanaSkyes posted:

Meanwhile, Assburgers The Red has decided to tell the world exactly what he does with that mannequin:

:gonk::gonk::gonk::gonk:

That really isn't so bad, except for two things; the fact that he's sharing it (but, hey, it's within their forum, and to continue the analogy, it may be an unlocked door but at least the door's closed), and the fact that I REALLY did not want enough detail to visualize things.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
Dave has gone too far in calling us goons "non-Christian." I, for one, have a very strong religious background. For was it not Jesus himself who stated, "Let us not treat our women like objects, but treat our objects like women."? Nothing was mentioned in the bible about Jesus' sex life, but he must've had a doll. Only it was made from hempen cloth and stuffed with manure.

I really have to see this documentary. Not that I'm ever going to pay to see it, but it may be worth it for the hilarity.

Cha
Dec 10, 2006

Caligasti posted:

He's still after Cha and TigerMoJo...

My first thought was "Chi? What is he, making a Chobits reference?"

Then I realized. Of course he is. And I felt disgusted.

(Not that it makes any sense, names ending in -a are generally considered female names, he's just loving stupid)

Cha
Dec 10, 2006

quote:

Words can even be misunderstood LOL
My learned opponent, Cha has totally missed my reference to CHI, indicating with her reference to Chobbits that her reading library is a bit 'younger' than mine. Don't worry Cha! Puberty doesn't last forever LOL

I will elaborate for Cha's benefit:

Ch'i or qi (pronounced "chee" and henceforth spelled "chi") is the Chinese word used to describe "the natural energy of the Universe." This energy, though called "natural," is spiritual or supernatural, and is part of a metaphysical, not an empirical, belief system. New Agers often refer to this energy as subtle energy.
Not that I think she is "the natural energy of the Universe". I just figured she did LOL

Midiman

That makes very little sense. You were referring to your inability to ascertain my gender from my name, and suggested that I change it to "Chi." I am aware of what "chi" is, by your quoted definition, but that has nothing to do with either males or females, and thus advising me to change my name to it would not help anyone to guess my gender.

Also, pardon me for guessing that you would be familiar with a series based around robotic sexdolls. Seems like your cup of tea.

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry

Cha posted:

That makes very little sense. You were referring to your inability to ascertain my gender from my name, and suggested that I change it to "Chi." I am aware of what "chi" is, by your quoted definition, but that has nothing to do with either males or females, and thus advising me to change my name to it would not help anyone to guess my gender.

Also, pardon me for guessing that you would be familiar with a series based around robotic sexdolls. Seems like your cup of tea.

You think he put on his monocle and top hat when he typed up that condescending reply?

by the way, Dave, condescending means to talk down to

monoceros4
Sep 1, 2006

As good at chess as Alekhine's cat

quote:

Words can even be misunderstood LOL
My learned opponent, Cha has totally missed my reference to CHI, indicating with her reference to Chobbits that her reading library is a bit 'younger' than mine. Don't worry Cha! Puberty doesn't last forever LOL

It is a little frightening that words like these can be written anyone older than about seventeen. But then Dave probably hasn't gotten even that far, psychologically.

If Dave's smug pose of superiority really and truly is sincere and not just a flimsy cover over a bottomless well of insecurity and guilt, I'll eat Werner Herzog's shoe.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Why does it seem like there's cross forum responses?

He responds to us on his forum and you respond on this one. Wouldn't it make more sense to choose one or the other so that nothing can be taken out of context?

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

Cha posted:

I am aware of what "chi" is, by your quoted definition, but that has nothing to do with either males or females, and thus advising me to change my name to it would not help anyone to guess my gender.

Maybe he's incorrectly associating it with the yin and yang concept, which is apt because of the complementarity of male and female.

amyrlin
Mar 18, 2007
introvert

Cydonia posted:

Why does it seem like there's cross forum responses?

He responds to us on his forum and you respond on this one. Wouldn't it make more sense to choose one or the other so that nothing can be taken out of context?

Because Hockey refuses to post here (where he's not admin), and deletes anything written by goons over there (where he is). He has major control issues...

Cha
Dec 10, 2006

monoceros4 posted:

It is a little frightening that words like these can be written anyone older than about seventeen. But then Dave probably hasn't gotten even that far, psychologically.

If Dave's smug pose of superiority really and truly is sincere and not just a flimsy cover over a bottomless well of insecurity and guilt, I'll eat Werner Herzog's shoe.

Although the very fact that he knows that Chobits is generally enjoyed by younger readers shows that he holds more than a passing familiarity with it. Unsurprising, really. The next step in fuckdolls is robotic fuckdolls, after all.

JackGeneric
Apr 23, 2008

[Witty observation]

Cha posted:

You know, I was just about to unbookmark this thread. I was beginning to think "You know, maybe this thread has crossed the line between 'making fun of a little hive of weirdness and communal reinforcement' and 'repeatedly attacking someone just for being weird on the internet'."

Then I read this condescending reply and realized that MultipleMan doesn't want us to go away. If that were the case, he would type something (possibly in all caps) to that effect. Instead, he continues to take little snipes at us. Of course, he won't tolerate anything negative being said about him in his domain, and he won't lower himself to entering ours. And now that I've figured that out, I can enjoy this thread again.

JackGeneric fucked around with this message at 06:08 on Jul 23, 2008

Ulalume
Mar 2, 2007

The only hope you have is to accept the fact that you're already dead.
^^^ Of course he doesn't. It's bringing traffic to his website.

You know, with his several LOLs making fun of Cha, I first assumed he was mocking early TigerMojo posts... Now I'm wondering if TigerMojo and Dave Hockey are the same person. :tinfoil:

We are all truly TigerMojo. On both sides of the debate.

TombsGrave
Feb 15, 2008

Ulalume posted:

We are all truly TigerMojo. On both sides of the debate.

This thread makes me feel at one with man, much like a man may be at one with brain-worms that eat and replace gray matter, becoming substitute nerve cells that fire off wholly alien and inexplicable thoughts and impulses into its host.

Croisquessein
Feb 25, 2005

invisible or nonexistent, and should be treated as such

Plastic Avenger posted:

If I qualify as a stalker I can't imagine what the Goons would be classified as! Bounties for private information? Perhaps it is just to play mind games the way you people do to others or perhaps it is to serve legal documents. or perhaps we wish to expose a few goons to the public eye.

Oh man, Midi, please, I know what you think of us kind but I'm telling you this for your own good: You really really don't want to bring this to the public eye, and not because of anything we're going to do. If your documentary somehow goes national you will not be treated as an oppressed minority, you will be treated as a week's worth of jokes for late night hosts, you will be a character on South Park, you will be the new definition of "pathetic loser" to anybody who finds out about you. Whatever you think of the "public" reaction in your tiny cordoned-off reality, you have sorely misjudged what the real live public will think of you, and dude, I really don't hate you so please don't do that to yourself.

erinobrien
Jul 23, 2008

Caligasti posted:

The stunning thing about that story and the associated research was that I went into it thinking that men and dolls was no big deal, particularly in our war-mongering world. Among all this violence and greed, who cares if a guy wants to boff a big Barbie? But then I showed up and got that vitriolic battering. I couldn't believe how emotional these guys were about their dolls.

There was much I couldn't fit into the articles. I discovered that the doll fetish is huge. There are the expensive RealDolls, sure, but there are also those who LOVE their inflatables. Part of the fetish is interacting with the dolls much like children play with toys, which adds much to the stigma.

A few more miscellaneous notes on this subject:

-Why don't we care about women and their phalli and erotic toys? Is it because they are not attached to a body? Male sex dolls have never been popular among hetero women, but we sure love our toys:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUREHAfgaYM

-One of the things RealDoll owners are reticent about discussing is how difficult it is to have sex with the dolls. They are very heavy and awkward to position. Cleaning the dolls after sex is problematic enough for some that they use condoms to simplify it. The mouths are so delicate that "oral" sex with a doll is very touchy business.

-Doll aficionados are chomping at the bit for robotics and at least one man is cheering them on: David Levy, author of "Love and Sex with Robots." Here's my review of that book along with copious commentary on the subject of gender and sex and lovebots:

http://www.edrants.com/love-transformer/

In the end, I kept coming back to this: A woman who is purchased and does as she's told without question--the doll is the simplest form, a prostitute is a bit more complex and at the top of the echelon, we have the trophy wife.

Then there's the sex slave, and that discussion is way too big to fit into this thread.

TigerMoJo
Mar 11, 2008

erinobrien posted:

The stunning thing about that story and the associated research was that I went into it thinking that men and dolls was no big deal, particularly in our war-mongering world. Among all this violence and greed, who cares if a guy wants to boff a big Barbie? But then I showed up and got that vitriolic battering. I couldn't believe how emotional these guys were about their dolls.

There was much I couldn't fit into the articles. I discovered that the doll fetish is huge. There are the expensive RealDolls, sure, but there are also those who LOVE their inflatables. Part of the fetish is interacting with the dolls much like children play with toys, which adds much to the stigma.

A few more miscellaneous notes on this subject:

-Why don't we care about women and their phalli and erotic toys? Is it because they are not attached to a body? Male sex dolls have never been popular among hetero women, but we sure love our toys:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUREHAfgaYM

-One of the things RealDoll owners are reticent about discussing is how difficult it is to have sex with the dolls. They are very heavy and awkward to position. Cleaning the dolls after sex is problematic enough for some that they use condoms to simplify it. The mouths are so delicate that "oral" sex with a doll is very touchy business.

-Doll aficionados are chomping at the bit for robotics and at least one man is cheering them on: David Levy, author of "Love and Sex with Robots." Here's my review of that book along with copious commentary on the subject of gender and sex and lovebots:

http://www.edrants.com/love-transformer/

In the end, I kept coming back to this: A woman who is purchased and does as she's told without question--the doll is the simplest form, a prostitute is a bit more complex and at the top of the echelon, we have the trophy wife.

Then there's the sex slave, and that discussion is way too big to fit into this thread.

That was unexpected and timely. Thank you Erin for sharing your experience and joining in on the conversation. I assume you saw traffic from this thread visiting your blog. Welcome to SA.
I'm not sure how much of the thread you've been able to read.
Are you still planning on going into more depth with the doll story or has the experience pretty much drained you?
Do you know anything about this Dave Hockey cat and what his story is?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cha
Dec 10, 2006

erinobrien posted:

We'd all love to hear more about your experiences, if you don't mind recounting them. I loved your article, it was very balanced- you have a lot of integrity making it as balanced as it was, when no one would have blamed you for doing otherwise. We've all taken some abuse here and we haven't even ventured into his actual forum; I can't imagine how you did it.

midiman posted:

So that is the story of the Goons...Midiman's only antagonist encountered on his 24 month journey into Dolldom. And I'm begining to think that it is all simply a ditial figment of his imagination.

Ditial?

Cha fucked around with this message at 04:09 on Jul 24, 2008