Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Caligasti
May 19, 2007
Do you like apples? How about dem apples? They're forbidden. Shhhhh.
Tiger, from what I could make of it the admins said it had to do with certain dollmakers/dollfuckers leeching, advertising rival commercial sites and non-contributing (irrelevant) personal sites, and making pop-ups that hosed up their sites bandwith ultimately. "Link spamming", as "Vanessa" put it. Something along those lines. Dave didn't quite meet those criteria, as his sites were seen as benign in the least and perhaps were considered to be contributing positively to their community (God only knows how), and generally he didn't make a huge deal of his sites on TDF. People knew about it and went there without having to go through any links posted in threads that weren't already permitted. But then Dave had to go and make a big deal out of everything.

Oh well, at least he won't lose :10bux: over it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimBobDole
Nov 6, 2005

'Tis the season.
A dollhouse divided against itself cannot stand...

This is beautiful.

Caligasti
May 19, 2007
^^^^^

Don't I know it. Between this development on their forum and the Economic Disaster Megathread the F5 button on my keyboard is utterly hosed.

Deacon Blues
Aug 8, 2007

by I Ozma Myself
Ha! Hockey can't help but to throw down the martyr card.

Say, can you be a martyr if you work so obviously towards setting up the conditions?

Caligasti
May 19, 2007

Deacon Blues posted:

Ha! Hockey can't help but to throw down the martyr card.

Say, can you be a martyr if you work so obviously towards setting up the conditions?

According to Dictionary.com, you can be considered a martyr by behaving as Dave has...

Dictionary.com posted:

Martyr

1. a person who willingly suffers death rather than renounce his or her religion.
2. a person who is put to death or endures great suffering on behalf of any belief, principle, or cause: a martyr to the cause of social justice.
3. a person who undergoes severe or constant suffering: a martyr to severe headaches.
4. a person who seeks sympathy or attention by feigning or exaggerating pain, deprivation, etc.

Better known as an "attention whore".

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry

Dave Hockey posted:

After the brutal attack I received from the Goons I find it odd that I am feeling just as brutalised here

Et Tu Doll Fuckers?

Mongoose Face
Jan 16, 2008

sure they are just guys waving there guns around but that is what people are going to go watch
I hope they do start charging their own members, because I don't think there's a dollucker who'd take $10 out of his new-wig fund.

goonobyl
Apr 26, 2008

by Ozma
Pit_Viper here,

Meh, I decided to break my promise at a 3 month hiatus to say I am indeed impressed at the fact that Caligasti still speaks of me. Very fine. He must really want to suck my cock. I cant figure out any other reasons. He must really want to wrap his lips around my dick. Go figure.

And the fact that he stole a copyrighted work and posted it verbatim here, even better. And Tiger Mojo gets in on the act and creates a fake Gmail addy masquerading as me. Classic stuff.

Smells like butthurt to me. Oh Geeze, where in the world is "Jim Williams"? We can't figure this poo poo out, so let's make a GMail account.

Jesus.

Bet you had phun Googling that poo poo too. How many "Pit_Vipers" and "bigjimw"s came up. Yeah, your Internmet hotshoes are really breaking the case.

Meh, it doesn't take a real rocket scientist to get the court orders together to get the information on your paying account Caligasti because you violated my copyrights on an article you posted. Who knows? I just may do it for the lulz just to bust your balls.

But, knowing the slimebag that you are, you prolly used stolen credit card information to get your account here and I end up sueing the wrong person. Even better you'll end up chopping rocks for identity theft.

And nice try uploading my "Real Life" pictures with the embedded trojan for your lame "Encyclopedia Dramatica" article. I caught it and notified them, and Rapidshare caught that poo poo real quick and deleted your file. Real ballzy move dude. In your hope to get me to install a trojan, you put your fellow "goons" at risk.

Have I called you a slimebag lately?

goonobyl fucked around with this message at 05:22 on Oct 11, 2008

iRFNA
Sep 15, 2004

by Fistgrrl
Oh, it's you again

Warheart525
Jun 22, 2008

Ab-so-lutely!

goonobyl posted:

Pit_Viper here,

Meh, I decided to break my promise at a 3 month hiatus to say I am indeed impressed at the fact that Caligasti still speaks of me. Very fine. He must really want to suck my cock. I cant figure out any other reasons. He must really want to wrap his lips around my dick. Go figure.

And the fact that he stole a copyrighted work and posted it verbatim here, even better. And Tiger Mojo gets in on the act and creates a fake Gmail addy masquerading as me. Classic stuff.

Smells like butthurt to me. Oh Geeze, where in the world is "Jim Williams"? We can't figure this poo poo out, so let's make a GMail account.

Jesus.

Bet you had phun Googling that poo poo too. How many "Pit_Vipers" and "bigjimw"s came up. Yeah, your Internmet hotshoes are really breaking the case.

Meh, it doesn't take a real rocket scientist to get the court orders together to get the information on your paying account Caligasti because you violated my copyrights on an article you posted. Who knows? I just may do it for the lulz just to bust your balls.

But, knowing the slimebag that you are, you prolly used stolen credit card information to get your account here and I end up sueing the wrong person. Even better you'll end up chopping rocks for identity theft.

And nice try uploading my "Real Life" pictures with the embedded trojan for your lame "Encyclopedia Dramatica" article. I caught it and notified them, and Rapidshare caught that poo poo real quick and deleted your file. Real ballzy move dude. In your hope to get me to install a trojan, you put your fellow "goons" at risk.

Translation: I need attention to compensate for my complete and utter ineptitude in all social venues that do not revolve around plastic love/are imagined by myself. I didn't intend to come back so soon, but it was just too irresistable. I'll admit it: I can't quit you goons.

Also, lame "insults", but that's really a matter of course now, and not really worth commenting on.

TigerMoJo
Mar 11, 2008

goonobyl posted:

Pit_Viper here,

Gay jokes. Good one.

Creepy guy who video tapes kids posted:

Are you really this stupid? Go back and look at the posts, Deacon Blues made the email, not me.

Shit_Wiper posted:

Jesus.

What the gently caress is "phun"? And don't you mean "gumshoes" not "hotshoes"?

What copyrights? He's only violating copyrights if he claims to be the person who wrote it, he has given you credit for all the ridiculous nonsense you spew on the Internet without any truly legal copyright.

Here's a tip: We don't say "butthurt" and "lulz" here. Go to 4chan for that poo poo.

goonobyl
Apr 26, 2008

by Ozma

TigerMoJo posted:

What the gently caress is "phun"? And don't you mean "gumshoes" not "hotshoes"?

I do apologize for that minor slip. I meant "dumbfucks". Self proclaimed Internet Gumshoes and Hotshoes end up in this catagory.

Lets get the record straight.

TigerMoJo
Mar 11, 2008

goonobyl posted:

I do apologize for that minor slip. I meant "dumbfucks". Self proclaimed Internet Gumshoes and Hotshoes end up in this catagory.

Lets get the record straight.

How old are you again?

goonobyl
Apr 26, 2008

by Ozma

TigerMoJo posted:

Gay jokes. Good one.

Are you really this stupid? Go back and look at the posts, Deacon Blues made the email, not me.

You are correct, sorry about the slip.

Sue me now. PLEASE.

PS, I have a 12" cock if you're interested.

iRFNA
Sep 15, 2004

by Fistgrrl

TigerMoJo posted:

How old are you again?

He has the mind of a 14 year old, it's amazing

Rocketfish
Jul 2, 2007

*pshew!*
Thanks!
Can we create a clause where we suspend the banning of an individual temporarily due to them being a non-stop engine of unintended comedy? The Midiman clause maybe?

South
Apr 9, 2001

I am the highest paid lifeguard in the world. Love me.

goonobyl posted:

Of course you do. Which is why you need to gently caress dolls.

That's almost as funny as your threat of actually taking legal action.

Volponi
Feb 9, 2008
Mrgh you know drugs are just what doctors give you to make you be a sheep, YOU GOTTA FIGHT THE MACHINE KEEP YOUR CLARITY RON PAUL '08

goonobyl posted:

What he neglected to mention is that it's in his rear end, and it's made of silicone.

Deacon Blues
Aug 8, 2007

by I Ozma Myself

goonobyl posted:

You are correct, sorry about the slip.

Sue me now. PLEASE.

Hi Jimmy!

It wasn't a slip. You sent an e-mail quite specifically to TigerMojo even though I had plainly advertised that I had made the account. That you took such obvious bait destroys any credibility to your position. I also don't think anyone here would ever consider any sort of lawsuit for anything written in any internet forum. It's you and your beloved mentor David "I raped my daughters" Hockey that go on and on about sue this and lawsuit that, and "I'm going to procecute." I'm still waiting for my summons.

We know exactally where in the world Big Jimmy Williams is. You reside in Woonsocket, Rhode Island. You claim to be a webmaster/web expert, yet you seem to have little concept of boolean (you might want to look it up) search strings. You see, both Pit_Viper and bigjimw are used primarly by you. For example:

Jimmy The Child Dollfucker posted:

This is like, strange. LOL Thanks for the email with these links. I doubt these three pictures were all doctored, I strongly suspect that it was really on the poster. It just shows the level of intelligents these terrorists possess.

I'm going to give you some undue credit and pretend that you intentionally mispelled "intelligence" in an attempt at humor.

Jimmy is a sensitive child doll fucker posted:

Jim Williams wrote:
I wanted to share with you some information I sent along here.

I've been studying Little Rose for about three weeks now. During my research, I had something happen that I cannot explain. Here is the email I sent:

Greetings,

I want to first introduce myself. I am James S. Williams of Woonsocket, RI.

I came to know Little Rose through research. I am a researcher and member of the website findagrave.com, which is the largest online record of graves and deceased persons on the Internet today.

I was doing some research on individuals buried in the Precious Blood cemetery in Woonsocket, RI when I found the entry for Little Rose.

For some reason, I felt compelled to do more research on her story. I became very fascinated with Little Rose and her story. As I read more about her "bearing the wounds of Chirst", I was both fascinated, and somewhat skeptical.

But not after what happened today.

Now, I am a scientific type of person, looking for some logic in the universe. But what happened today has no logic. At least..... no Earthly logic.

Precious Blood Cemetery is 5 blocks away from where I live. I have never had any reason to visit there. Today, I ran some errands and was driving home, when I had this sudden urge to see her grave.

Not that I have this sudden urge every day to look at peoples graves, but something in me today told me to take a swing by. For some reason, I felt compelled.

So, I entered the gates of the cemetery.

Now, Precious Blood cemetery is HUGE! The largest historical cemetery in Northern RI. Many historical graves and mausoleums abound. Literally TENS of THOUSANDS of graves. Finding a stone there is like finding the proverbial needle in a haystack.

As I was making my way down the access road, I saw a woman and her child walking in the cemetery. They were going to cross the road in front of me, so I slowed my car down to let them by. After they crossed, I started back on my way, but quickly felt discouraged as it could take hours to find Little Rose's grave. So I stopped my car and put it in reverse so I could leave the cemetery at the opened exit gate on the Rathburn Street side..

Just as I did, I looked over to my left. I saw this stone flat on the ground. I could not read it from my vantage point in the car. For some strange reason, I threw the car in park, shut off the engine, got out of the car, and walked over to the stone.

As I walked over, the realization started to hit me. My legs started shaking. I knew I was at the spot.

The stone was that of LITTLE ROSE!

I quickly looked over to see if I could see the woman and child who caused me to slow my car down, but they were nowhere to be seen. They must have left the cemetery, I reasoned.

Now, again my mind is somewhat scientifically oriented looking for logic, but there IS no Earthly logic that could just "explain away" what happened to me today. A person who never visits cemeteries goes to one on a whim looking for a particular stone in a cemetery that is huge and not familiar with, to find it within minutes by way of having to stop my car to let a stranger pass, who vanishes as quickly as they came?

No, there IS no Earthly logic to it. In the final analysis of it all, if I were to write a scientific paper on it, in all probability, I must conclude that "Little Rose" wanted me to visit today.

I will be having a bit of trouble sleeping tonight. But not in a way that is bad. My thoughts will be of "Little Rose" Ferron. She obviously still has it to this day.

I was in the US Air Force and worked on the Space Shuttle fleet. Nothing I have ever encountered in my days can compare to what happened this day.

- James Williams
Woonsocket, RI
webmaster@moonport.org

end of email..........

I believe that God uses people for His plan. I do not believe that the woman and child I encountered were "ghosts" or anything like that, but were real. God put them there for a reason.

I received your information today and will continue my research. I did manage to see a clearer picture today of "Little Rose" shortly after she passed away and it distinctly shows the pattern of SOMETHING that was placed on her head.

I am going to make a print and show it to doctors who can explain any diseases that MAY cause the "crown of thorns" type of configuration that shows in the photograph. But honestly, I don't think that they will simply "explain away" the type of pattern of wound that was on Marie Ferrons head at the time of her death.
Monday, May 2, 2006, 09:17 PM

Odd. You display neither a scientific mindset or logical thinking. Pity that due to your words and lifestyle any fascination that you held for this dead child is now questionable at best. I already know you like to gently caress dolls that look like children. A dead child should fall well within your defined sexual parameteres. I have little doubt that you can belive your penis to be large while in the fake hand of a child sized fuckdoll. I'm starting to question your comments in regards to the article located here: http://www.topix.com/forum/city/woonsocket-ri/TATC3I2TLFBNCLSM5 Jelousy perhaps?

I was once told to never wise up a mark. However if you weren't such a tool you'd realize that everything you have ever published to the internet is forever cached somewhere. Good luck getting Google, Yahoo, and all the other search engines to remove the evidence of your sins. Just pray that no one you know decideds to do even a basic search. If they do, I'm quite sure they'll have "phun" doing it!

Jimmy doesn't really understand computers posted:

BigJimW02-26-2003, 05:15 PM
I'm getting the same thing. Outlook Express gives this error when I try to get my email:

Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Account: 'mail.duff-free.com', Server: 'mail.duff-free.com', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F

quote:

Originally posted by BigJimW
Server: 'mail.duff-free.com'This probably isn't the issue but I figured I'd mention it anyway.
You don't need the 'mail.' in the server address. duff-free.com will work by itself

Hopefully you have figured out how DNS works by now. From what I understand, it can be pretty crucial to websites.

You are indeed a masterful web dude. If anyone is curious, you can read some more examples of the high level of proficiency displayed by Jimmy at: http://forum.hostony.com/index.php?s=0d6e92337e79c1b3f4e1b926349b1e8f&showuser=199

Now, all insults aside, I'm curious about three things and maybe you can enlighten me. First, tell me about your facination with pretending to shoot JFK. Secondly, did you previously live in Las Vegas? Third, why were you filming children in that ghetto you reside in?

P.S. I'm in full support of The Midiman Clause.

P.P.S. Glad you got my message Cali.

P.P.S.S One last thing Jimmy: I somehow doubt that Caligasti, or anyone here at SA, would relish the thought any sort of personal contact with you, oral sex or not. Still I hardly find it suprising that a person that has to resort to child like fuckdolls would be so desprate for human contact. Keep on truckin'! Do continue to drop by though. I look forward to Goonobly visits, you or Hockey. It doesn't matter really as it seems you are interchangeable. That's right, you're Hockey's bitch :)

Oh, by the way, meh meh meh meh!

Deacon Blues fucked around with this message at 10:05 on Oct 11, 2008

Loren1350
Mar 30, 2007
While I have derived much enjoyment from this thread, and I like the idea in theory, something tells me that a Midiman Clause would only spur the evolution of a new breed of troll.

VVV Me, too. I'm just saying.

Loren1350 fucked around with this message at 09:13 on Oct 11, 2008

Deacon Blues
Aug 8, 2007

by I Ozma Myself
^^^ True. Yet I remain hopeful that the mods will cut these guys some slack as they do provide some mesure of entertainment.

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

yeah i'll be back in 3 months, or a week, whatever you know?

Pit_vips you are such an internet badass i want to be just like you when i grow up.

Dr Hemulen
Jan 25, 2003

Caligasti posted:

:siren:! Hilarious goings on at The Doll Forum...
DRAMA

Haha it's amazing how far a tiny little bribe can get you these days :D

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

goonobyl posted:

Hello I'm Pit_Viper using Hocky's account.

Jimmy, account sharing is against the rules and will get Dave a ban.

Here's an after thought, Is it considered account sharing if Hockey uses goonobyl to express the opinion of Midiman and Bianca? Since he constantly makes a point of mentioning that what they write is in no way affiliated or condoned by the Hockey brand.

April
Jul 3, 2006

Just got caught up after a couple of days away, and drat.

First off, preggo simulators being used as sex toys - :barf:. There's not a :gonk: big enough in the world for that one. I've actually considered going back to school to be a midwife, because pregnancy/childbirth is so amazing to me. I'm not sure I could look at a model now though without shuddering.

And everyone, please stop acknowledging Shit_Viper's posts regarding his genitalia. You know this sick gently caress is furiously fapping away at the thought that somewhere, on the internet, someone is thinking about his dick. Given his social skills, this is most likely as close as he can get to cybering.

Seriously, "Big Jim" (ahem), we all know the real source of your bitterness. You're a man to whom even ugly women don't respond. You are enthralled with the idea of child rape, but dammit, society just won't get on board with that one. So, you have your sick little hobbies of doll loving and taking pictures of children and being an internet badass in your own mind.

What you may not realize, Jimmy boy, is that the madder you get, the funnier it is. The goons hate nothing so much as a pedophile, and watching you turn red & jump up and down is the best entertainment of all. So please, keep posting & flinging your impotent (heh) insults and shaking your e-fist at us.

The more time you spend here, the safer it is for the children in your neighborhood to play outside.

Caligasti
May 19, 2007
Ha, ol' Shit_Viper can't stay away from here can he? The stinky snake just had to make an appearance here rather than go and console his bestest buddy in the whole wide world Dave. I mean, drat, Dave seemed really down towards the end of that "new rule" thread on TDF. I present it here for posterity.

:nws: A new rule is added to our forum rules:nws:

":emo: Waaah! Nobody likes me anymore! I'm gonna go drown now." posted:

I am off for the weekend now and probably best for everbody if my canoe sinks to the bottom of the lake :(

1) I do have the Canadian Teddy Babe Store (exclusive) That is ratila and not a mfg

2) That's how it started...-Documentary...but I began to make friends here and my interst prgress far beyond the documentary

3) Tha also is true to a popint...although I have allI need on tape to complete the documentary and the targe group is not TDF but the film festival circuit. However, I place Doll Owners in a very good light and am pushing to open and mainstream the industry more...for my benefit as anow avid doll collector as well as others.

4) I provided all the technical and programming services in moving CoverDoll over to an Adult hosting site whaich I also donated. There is no formal partnership between Kharn and myself. This was just as important for the dopcumentary as I wanted Bianca's 100th Issue to look more polished like a Playboy of Covergirl on line. This is the main reason I donated so much time on teh front end of CoverDoll... mind you I assumed that this would have positive repercussions throught TDF, CD and the other forums. I was not aware of the lack of cooperation and the chemisrty involved

5) Much of my motive was to give back something to all those that reached out and contributed to the making of my documentary. I thought what better than a modern site with a Doll House so doll owners could have their own blogs (rooms) in the doll house. Great for the doll owners...great for the casual and new visitor to the doll world, and also adding something NEW for doll owners that they didn't already have. Perhaps I was mearly trying to buy friends or solicit membership for Kharn's site... But the point is it is as different from TDF as is The RealDoll site.

That's muy final words... If I still have an account here onMonday night and haven't been banned for some reason, I will post responses to any further issues. If not, I'll post responses on my own site...

Thanks to all those that have been kind towards Midiman. I am sorry if perhaps I have been abrasive to others and hurt feelings. That was not the intent. More an attempt at trying to unit us into a solid front rather then a bunch of splinter groups.

Cheers,
Dave Hockey aka Midiman

P.S I do wish the continued prosperity good times to the members of TDF and nothing would plpease me more than to see these kind of issues resolve before they happen. I have always enjoyed TDF and appreciated the privilege of being here.

Granted Dave sometimes sucks at typing, but with all the mispellings present in this post of his did anybody else imagine him weeping whilst cramming his gullet with poutine and occassionally putting his head on Bianca's shoulder beside him?

The tears, they taste sweet.

But maybe hope is not lost! Evidently Dave's talk of death and the general rantings of some of his like-minded dollfuckers brought about a new development...

mytime posted:

Hi all,

The new rule is removed, and being re-evulated, because it did not do wat we want it to do.
We only want to have the rights to remove links to content that can be posted on TDF also, content that is placed by members on other doll related websites, as e.g. midiman's R13 review.
A lot members interpret the rule as, its forbidden to link to other doll related content. We are re-evulating the new rule.

Mytime & Helen

Man. Would that be going from near-:suicide: to :commissar:, in a sense?

April
Jul 3, 2006

So let me get this straight. Dave has his own forum for dollfuckers, that he started while making his documentary. TDF is a separate, more "mainstream" forum for dollfuckers that's been around for much longer, and where these sick fucks have been congregating since before Dave discovered the erotic joys of stuffed animals.

Dave, who goes out of his way to screech every chance he gets that he is NOT a dollfucker, he just plays one on TV, feels entitled to tell the owners/admin of the older forum how they should run it? And they ROLL OVER AND LET HIM???? What the creek-jumping Christ is wrong with these people?

Do they realize they are only reinforcing the stereotype of dollfuckers as craven, spineless, socially inept manchildren who still cringe at the sound of a parent's voice?

And do you think that Dave used to fantasize about this hot piece of pork?

Click here for the full 634x785 image.

Also, slight derail - does anyone know or have a link to an explanation of why all the "stupid newbie" avatars got changed? I like the new one better, since I've been here now for over 2 years and could never decide on a custom title, but am wondering what happened.

Caligasti
May 19, 2007
^^^^^

That sounds about right. Perhaps exposure (and maybe even some amount of money) is worth more than any humiliation and lambasting. Dave's doc, as I understand it, features mainly the guys who make and sell dolls. Doodman (the furry dolls), Goldman (the torso dolls), itsme (Candy18)... these guys are all prominent members of TDF and TDC and if I recall they are featured in Hockey's documentary. Matt the RealDoll-maker is even a star of Dave's doc. Dave himself is one of the retailers of Teddy Babes, practically the only one I could even dig up aside from Eighth Wonder. His doc is advertising, in a sense. Exposure. And though no doubt a couple of the dollmakers are also dollfuckers, they aren't all like the guys people think of when they hear "dollfucker". They aren't like Kevin or Shit_Viper or any of the numerous broken human beings you'd find on those forums.

Even though he says he's taking the film on the festival circuit (likely more for his own benefit than anyone else's), odds are many a dollfucker (and borderline dollfucker) will get a peek. Maybe Dave's hope is more to "convert" some people who were "on the fence" about becoming dollfuckers. Who knows but him? He'll get around to answering such questions soon enough, I'm sure. The next visit by goonobyl may not be Shit_Viper playing with the sock puppet.

As for Ms. Piggy, I actually did post a link to a similar picture in the first thread. Found something more explicit on ED. Just look up "pig" on there. You'll see it.

The avatars, I don't know. I've been wondering about that myself. I like it, though.

monoceros4
Sep 1, 2006

As good at chess as Alekhine's cat

goonobyl posted:

Meh, I decided to break my promise at a 3 month hiatus...

You mean...Cher isn't really retiring?

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

hahaha the Dollfucker world is collapsing in on itself

Deacon Blues
Aug 8, 2007

by I Ozma Myself
I knew Hockey was a childish dollfucker, but holy smokes that post of his read like the cries of some kid that just found out that no one likes him much. I mean, hey, it was pretty obvious from the get-go that he wasn't much better off mentally than Beetface. "No body likess me, everybody hates me, I'm gonna eat some wor-or-orms."

Goddamn! He's even bad at being a drama queen.

The bad part is that if that dollfucker forum does change it's ruling, Davey will figure that it's due to him.

One of the things that cracks me up, is how badly the dollfuckers interpeted Mytime's rule. In a way, I do hope that Mytime person does change the ruling on his forum. After spending a lifetime of being kicked down every time he turns around, a victroy like that would probably sustain Hockey for many months and provide fuel for his self-rightousness.

That equals much entertainment for me!

April
Jul 3, 2006

Caligasti posted:

As for Ms. Piggy, I actually did post a link to a similar picture in the first thread. Found something more explicit on ED. Just look up "pig" on there. You'll see it.

Oh no. You're not getting me again!!!!! :gonk:

Caligasti
May 19, 2007

Deacon Blues posted:

I knew Hockey was a childish dollfucker, but holy smokes that post of his read like the cries of some kid that just found out that no one likes him much. I mean, hey, it was pretty obvious from the get-go that he wasn't much better off mentally than Beetface. "No body likess me, everybody hates me, I'm gonna eat some wor-or-orms."

Goddamn! He's even bad at being a drama queen.

The bad part is that if that dollfucker forum does change it's ruling, Davey will figure that it's due to him.

One of the things that cracks me up, is how badly the dollfuckers interpeted Mytime's rule. In a way, I do hope that Mytime person does change the ruling on his forum. After spending a lifetime of being kicked down every time he turns around, a victroy like that would probably sustain Hockey for many months and provide fuel for his self-rightousness.

That equals much entertainment for me!

I think they're just going to re-tool it a little, make the wording clearer. What's funny is that Dave wasn't even made an outright target of the rule until he himself up and basically said "Well, I've already broken your stupid little rule so nyah! Shouldn't count! Not retroactive! YOU ALL JUST WANT TO DESTROY ME!!!". Remember in mytime's last post;

mytime posted:

We only want to have the rights to remove links to content that can be posted on TDF also, content that is placed by members on other doll related websites, as e.g. midiman's R13 review.

That right there comes off as a slap to Dave's face, I would think. Still, I feel that you're spot-on about Dave believing that if anything were changed at this pont, particularly if the rule were never reintroduced, it would be because of him. And the sad thing is he may be right in that case, to some piddly degree. They would have done it just to shut him the gently caress up and keep him from stirring the mouthbreathing monstosities who so idolize him into a butthurt frenzy.

April posted:

Oh no. You're not getting me again!!!!! :gonk:

Okay okay. It's just a photoshopped version of the pic you posted, with one item of anatomy out of a certain pair exposed over the dress. Of course, that's not even remotely the worst thing on that page...

Mongoose Face
Jan 16, 2008

sure they are just guys waving there guns around but that is what people are going to go watch
I think that Pit_Viper is missing the point here. He may have a big cock, but he uses it to gently caress dolls.

goonobyl
Apr 26, 2008

by Ozma
http://www.dollchronicles.com/forum/?num=1223758845/0#1

iRFNA
Sep 15, 2004

by Fistgrrl
Dollfucker forum, didn't click, don't care

TigerMoJo
Mar 11, 2008

iRFNA posted:

Dollfucker forum, didn't click, don't care

Exactly this.

Santclair
Aug 6, 2006

by angerbotSD
clicked out of curiosity, found some retarded bullshit about trojans that may or may not have been vaguely associated with something caligasti mentioned a few weeks ago.

WEAK

poo poo

play again.

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

TigerMoJo posted:

Exactly this.

Yeah, this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimBobDole
Nov 6, 2005

'Tis the season.
The sad thing is that p_v makes me miss Hockey's posting. At least davey dollfucker would try to play the puppetmaster. He was Shakespeare compared to the impotent gently caress who now just posts links. Pitty, do us a favor and link to Hockey posts.

JimBobDole fucked around with this message at 13:07 on Oct 12, 2008