Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Debbie Metallica
Jun 7, 2001

And yet he has the gall to refer to his girlfriend as an abomination

Kevin, children like you are the reason women fight so hard to keep roe vs wade around

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caligasti
May 19, 2007
Do you like apples? How about dem apples? They're forbidden. Shhhhh.

Cha posted:

You know, it's really the little things that are so sad, such as his trying to write from a woman's point of view. Doritos? Cheap soda? No woman would want those things on their birthday. It's as if he fears even a mannequin would be too good for him- he has to bring her down to a level almost as pathetic as his.

Like I just mentioned in my edit, recall that he projects his likes, whims, desires, preferences, and even personality onto the dolls... as do many dollfuckers. They even possess similar backgrounds to his, like they're somehow a coping mechanism for childhood trauma or something, since he has someone to identify with... even though they are just a doll.

Zappatista
Oct 28, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Cha posted:

Why would you say this

I'm just tryin' to posit why he has such a hate-on for you that goes beyond his ordinary hate for successful, stable and independent women.
poo poo-Hockey seems to me what Ed Gein would have turned out to be if he had the Internet and his mom was a loser rather than a psychotic religious nut.

Cha
Dec 10, 2006

Caligasti posted:

Like I just mentioned in my edit, recall that he projects his likes, whims, desires, preferences, and even personality onto the dolls... as do many dollfuckers. They even possess similar backgrounds to his, like they're somehow a coping mechanism for childhood trauma or something, since he has someone to identify with... even though they are just a doll.

It's sad. He knows exactly how hosed up and unappealing he is, and he was careful to make his dream woman hosed up enough to stay with him- low standards, mommy issues and all.

Jems
Mar 23, 2005

Duckling, darling.
The story makes me feel so bad for Kevin, he's so sick or maladjusted he doesn't even know how to hope for any better in the future. No ones fantasies should be like this, they should be full of things that you hope to achieve, not things that other people make fun of you for because they are so ridiculously stupid and small.

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

The best part is how 1777 colonial Hempshire has AA

e: And Dog food apparntly

TigerMoJo
Mar 11, 2008

Nemesis Of Moles posted:

The best part is how 1777 colonial Hempshire has AA

e: And Dog food apparntly

This is what confused me. Mind you, I've only read the parts posted on here and a bit of your recordings, but isn't his "mannequin" supposed to be a woman from the 1700s who was somehow trapped in the mannequin? Now she's complaining about her mother having very 21st century problems, and talking about her like she's still alive.

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

Playing DnD with this kid would be incredible

"Standing high above the battlefield, I strike a pose betfore cartwheeling into battle, slicing heads as I go. as I reach the Goblin king I cast my Cone of Cold followed by a Double Strike from my +3 Swords of Death"

"Awesome, the goblin king stumbles to the ground, looking up at you. Kevin your turn"

"I sit at home and eat some snacks. then I go out to the bank on the #87 bus that travels THROUGH rosewood, rather than around cause they changed the time table back last month anyway i get on the bus and then get off at the bank and withdraw $40 and then go to the store and buy some bawls and some chips and then go home and gently caress my doll"

Caligasti
May 19, 2007
^^^^^

Fuckin' :lol:! And I bet the removal of petrification spells would make up some quests, and a "transmute silicone to flesh" spell would make it in somehow.

TigerMoJo posted:

This is what confused me. Mind you, I've only read the parts posted on here and a bit of your recordings, but isn't his "mannequin" supposed to be a woman from the 1700s who was somehow trapped in the mannequin? Now she's complaining about her mother having very 21st century problems, and talking about her like she's still alive.

I'm not sure that in TJTL v4.0 has "Alexa" being from the 1700s. I think it's bizarre enough that she was evidently a modern girl with a recent past who was evidently transfomed into a mannequin by a guy who used to be in Squeeze and stored away to later be given to Kevin. Same goes for all the other versions prior to v7.0. I don't think he ever addresses that in any way except in v7.0, where he rips off Mannequin and has her essence transferred to a mannequin by pagan gods. In the other versions, it leaves one wondering what gives with Jeff Difford going around rounding up young, mentally unstable young women and turning them into plastic... let alone giving them to lonely mouth-breathers who were somehow matched up with them over the internet. It's really loving disturbing, to say the least.

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

Caligasti posted:

I'm not sure that in TJTL v4.0 has "Alexa" being from the 1700s. I think it's bizarre enough that she was evidently a modern girl with a recent past who was evidently transfomed into a mannequin by a guy who used to be in Squeeze and stored away to later be given to Kevin. Same goes for all the other versions prior to v7.0. I don't think he ever addresses that in any way except in v7.0, where he rips off Mannequin and has her essence transferred to a mannequin by pagan gods. In the other versions, it leaves one wondering what gives with Jeff Difford going around rounding up young, mentally unstable young women and turning them into plastic... let alone giving them to lonely mouth-breathers who were somehow matched up with them over the internet. It's really loving disturbing, to say the least.

Oh I see well that makes sen-:suicide:

Caligasti
May 19, 2007
^^^^^

Yeah. I regret understanding any of this at all, too. :sigh:.

Jumping around a bit. Some poo poo from TJTL v5.1 I wanted to post yesterday...

"...it wouldn't be fair to me." posted:

We then went back on the Internet, after a reboot because Internet Explorer was giving DNS errors after the countdown window closed. We stayed on the Net until about 4:30 in the morning. We even watched Saturday Night Live, it was a rerun, but Alexa, Esuna, nor Sarah never saw it. They laughed their asses off. We even played Jeff Foxworthy. Alexa and Sarah liked the song "Totally Committed." Sarah said "Don, I heard that's how you act sometimes." Don said "Sarah, please. Not now."

At five in the morning, we started to get tired and wanted to go to bed. Don and Sarah moved the coffee table out of the way and slept on the floor in the den. Jason and Esuna found room on the floor with Don. I then turned to Alexa and said "Alexa, honey, now you don't have a place to sleep. I can let you sleep on my bedroom floor, but that's uncomfortable. I can switch places with you, but that won't be fair to me. What can I do?" Alexa said "Kevin, honey, I live here." "You do?" "Yes, I do. And I have my own room to sleep in. So, don't worry about it."

I crawled into bed, Alexa turned my radio to FM99, she turned off the lights and told me "Good night, honey." She then kissed me on the lips for one more time before she went to bed. "I love you," Alexa said. Then I heard her mutter drat, I think this is one man that I can live with. He's better than those damned people on N*Fag or Fagstreet Boys. He is like a Glenn Tilbrook! Alexa then left my room and shut the door.

Then there's two pages of the characters playing a drinking game derived from Revenge of the Nerds then...

"Ack! I'm so topical!" posted:

Alexa said "I'm getting tired of this heavy T-shirt. I'm going to change." Alexa changed out of her jeans and her shirt and put on a nightgown that had something about her being an Aries. "Good night, Kevin," Alexa said, "I'll see you in the morning. Don't stay up too late. Remember, I'm waking you up at eight." She kissed me on the lips four times. That reminded me when my late father,when he was alive, kissed my mother four or five times, on the lips, before he went to bed at ten at night so he can get up in the morning because he had to wake up at four-thirty in the morning in order to leave out the door for work by six. "I love you, Alexa," I said, "Good night." After the news went off, I turned off the Saturn, the stereo, the TV and the light and went to bed. But first, I went into Alexa's room and said "Night, Tight, Bite." Alexa said "What does that mean?" I said "It means 'good night, sleep tight, don't let the bedbugs bite.'" "Oh," she said, "Good night honey." I then said "Well, she's better than Bitchney Spears. And Christina Ack-Goddamn-Ulerra."

I went into my room, put dirty clothes into a box that I had for that purpose and jumped into bed, pulled the covers over my stomach, opened a copy of PC World, read that for about a good thirty minutes, turned off my light and went to sleep.

Then they have sex when he wakes up :barf:... and yeah, he's cussing in German in this one, too.

Caligasti
May 19, 2007
Oh, poo poo. Wait. He does give some explanation in TJTL v4.0 that I suppose could apply to most of the others...

"Mannequin rules my life!" posted:

We then shut down the computer after a few minutes of trying a MIDI file I downloaded onto a floppy disk from Beach House. It was the love theme from Mannequin and Mannequin Two - On The Move, "Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now," by Starship. "I know what movie that is from," Alexa said, "It's from those two Mannequin movies. It's called 'Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now,' which is by Starship. When Tina, Sarah and I were in pseudo-suspended animation, Jeff showed us those two movies and it gave us an idea of what love is about." Alexa then showed me her right ankle. "You see this date code?" It said "© VOGUE 1995 0319 M497762." It looked like it was an imprint that was slightly red. Alexa said "I was manufactured by Vogue Mannequins in 1995 on March 19th. I was part of the 'Michelle' Young Adult/Juniors line. However, the name you gave me, 'Alexandra Tiffany Tilbrook,' was given to me by a computer programming device at DifLove. You see, I was up for sale at Star Display last year waiting for sale, I was lifted off my feet by one of the women who worked there and was given to this man, which is Jeff. Then I was placed in a van with two other mannequins, which became Tina and Sarah. Tina was manufactured on May 16th, 1993 and she was part of the 'Jennifer' Young Adults line. Sarah was manufactured on November 15th, 1997 and was part of the 'Deborah' Misses' line. As you can tell by birthday being last month on the 19th, our birthdays are in correspondence to our manufacturing dates. However, the years that we get manufactured get discarded and my birth year was given as 1977, Tina's as 1978 and Sarah's as 1969. Our birth years are done in so with our assigned men's birth years so we can have the same ages as our men." I asked "What happens to the date codes on you, Sarah and Tina after a while? Or they simply don't go away?" Alexa said "They're on there for our probationary period. When we get married to our men, they go away after a day or two. So, after you, Adam and Don marry me, Tina and Sarah, and they don't go away after you guys make your wedding vows, don't be surprised. They'll probably go away on our night in our honeymoon suite, or probably the morning after. But, if we screw up too many times, and/or we don't marry our assigned men by the date set, a week later, we turn back into mannequins and the person out of luck has to find another woman, either by mannequin matchmaking from DifLove or find a real woman somewhere else. If we do get married and don't screw up, we are humans for life. You, Don and Adam have been carefully pre-screened for these services. Kevin, I know that you sent in a request back in February to receive these services. When you referred Don and Adam to DifLove, you have sent them a good dossier on what they're like. So, they got accepted for services. Right now this mannequin matchmaking service is under a experimental process, and if we do well, this gets turned into a for-pay service." "Oh, okay, Alexa," I said, "We gotta do more than just good on this. We gotta do exceptionally well. Maybe Jeff will see when we get married and we have children, Jeff will open the floodgates and maybe we can do better than 623 DATE." "Yessiree," Alexa said, "Maybe we can get a job at DifLove on the Board of Directors." "Cool," I said.

It still doesn't explain where the mannequins get their life-story backgrounds from, though. Maybe it's handled like with the reploids from Blade Runner?

Welp, time to go unburden my brain.

:suicide:

Ah, and princess_magpie is back...
:nws:A bad run-in with people:nws:

Bloodelfdollfucker posted:

I had a LiveJournal account, in which I mentioned in my profile that I have a doll companion, and ever since, I have had people post nasty messages about me in LiveJournal communities.

I had to delete my old account and start a new one, but this time, I didn't mention my doll in my user profile.

I think it's too much to expect people to understand my lifestyle.

My doll is one I made in the likeness of a favorite comic book character, so some people were saying that I had an unhealthy obsession with the character.

Has anyone else had to deal with harassment regarding their choice to use a doll?

I suppose that this should just be a lesson to me that I need to be more careful about who I tell regarding my sexual choice.

Later...

"Elves are HOT! Orcs are NOT!" posted:

I think I should just take this as a lesson learned, that I should just be careful what I say around certain people ;)

And a mouth-breathing Aspie southern girl who fucks an elf-pillow proves to be more mature than Shit_Viper. Awesome.

Caligasti fucked around with this message at 20:38 on Nov 15, 2008

Deacon Blues
Aug 8, 2007

by I Ozma Myself
Well, who didn't know that?

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

Hey Cali, can you access v7 of the tremendous literary revolution by Kevin? Its not loading for me

Zappatista
Oct 28, 2008

Christ. poo poo like this needs to be in the DSM-V.

It'd be interesting to see what the DSM-V will have to say about weird poo poo that seems to have sprung up with the popularity of the Internet (I don't know if "disorders" is the right word), such as otherkins and soulbonding...given that the DSM-IV was published in '94 when that sorta weirdness didn't really exist.

Caligasti
May 19, 2007
^^^^^

It's a mixture of many disorders if you ask me. Anyway, if ITPD (Internet Troll Personality Disorder) is making it into the latest edition, I wouldn't be surprised to see something more directly addressing dollfuckery making it into a future edition.

Nemesis Of Moles posted:

Hey Cali, can you access v7 of the tremendous literary revolution by Kevin? Its not loading for me

I'm not having any difficulty with it. v5.1 through v7.0 are PDFs, so you should be able to just download them.

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

Great, I now have Realdoll fanfiction downloaded and saved on my computer. the joy I am feeling right now is everlasting, I assure you all.

More audio "goodness" tomorrow, I'll do an extra one to make up for the lack of one today.

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe

Cha posted:

You know, it's really the little things that are so sad, such as his trying to write from a woman's point of view. Doritos? Cheap soda? No woman would want those things on their birthday. It's as if he fears even a mannequin would be too good for him- he has to bring her down to a level almost as pathetic as his.

Why would you say this

Reading the schtick about doritos and marlboros made me wonder if it's possible to combine :smith: and :ughh: into one superemoticon.

queenfrostine
Aug 19, 2008

I'm never going to be famous. I don't do anything, not one single thing. I used to bite my nails, but I don't even do that any more.
ugh. thanks for bolding the particularly crazy parts.. i can't get through reading it. it's just too hard. it's just too full of pointless details and terrible syntax. :byodood:

i also think he's ruined doritos for me.

hexa
Dec 10, 2004

And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom

Caligasti posted:

It still doesn't explain where the mannequins get their life-story backgrounds from, though. Maybe it's handled like with the reploids from Blade Runner?

Ahem :colbert: you mean replicant Us dollfuckers take terminology seriously.

By replicant I mean an artificial person with possible gynoid capability. The word replicant is interesting because it is a combination of the words "replica" and "oval office", demonstrating how dollfucking is acceptable amongst Hollywood directors such as Ridley Scott. If you left your basement once in a while apart from going to your job flipping burgers, you'd understand this simple idea.

Carry on

:colbert:

Gavitron
Sep 11, 2001

One of the downsides of being special is that you feel out of place wherever you go.
Pillbug
All this inanity as pitviper flails about, trying to come up with an insult, just one insult, that would make someone here feel as bad as we have made him feel, brings to mind an old (1999) study done by some Psych students at Cornell.

Unskilled and Unaware of It: How Difficulties in Recognizing One's Own Incompetence Lead to Inflated Self-Assessments

From the pdf I posted:

Across 4 studies, the authors found that participants scoring in the bottom quartile on tests of humor, grammar, and logic grossly overestimated their test performance and ability. Although their test scores put them in the 12th percentile, they estimated themselves to be in the 62nd.

You see, here we have a definitive example of one of these bottom-quartile people. From our standpoint, (as connoisseurs of fine humiliation and pubbie tears,) pit viper's retorts come across as feeble and impotent, barely registering on our psyche. But for he who dwells in the bottom ranks, his attacks are mighty, their barbs are sharp, their venom stings! Lamentably, only a proper education in such matters will help him see how utterly flaccid his jibes really are, and even then may do nothing to improve them. This further reinforces Pit Viper's descent into the silicon hole(s) of comfort that he has already established for himself, until he eventually withdraws from all human contact that doesn't reinforce his broken world view.

iRFNA
Sep 15, 2004

by Fistgrrl

Gavitron posted:

You see, here we have a definitive example of one of these bottom-quartile people. From our standpoint, (as connoisseurs of fine humiliation and pubbie tears,) pit viper's retorts come across as feeble and impotent, barely registering on our psyche. But for he who dwells in the bottom ranks, his attacks are mighty, their barbs are sharp, their venom stings! Lamentably, only a proper education in such matters will help him see how utterly flaccid his jibes really are, and even then may do nothing to improve them. This further reinforces Pit Viper's descent into the silicon hole(s) of comfort that he has already established for himself, until he eventually withdraws from all human contact that doesn't reinforce his broken world view.

The best part is that he's going to read what you just posted and simply shrug it off or pull one of his "i know you are but what am i" jabs, while we continue to laugh at him.

Zappatista
Oct 28, 2008

Well, I guess you explained why it is that he's got such a raging hate-on for Cha and yet can only toss weak, pathetic insults her way.

Cha
Dec 10, 2006

Zappatista posted:

Well, I guess you explained why it is that he's got such a raging hate-on for Cha and yet can only toss weak, pathetic insults her way.

Well, we've explained why he hates women, and why he doesn't understand how ineffectual his insults are. I can't seem to connect the two, however. He shouldn't hate me any more than any of the other women who have scorned and refused him throughout his life, but he does.

TigerMoJo
Mar 11, 2008

Cha posted:

Well, we've explained why he hates women, and why he doesn't understand how ineffectual his insults are. I can't seem to connect the two, however. He shouldn't hate me any more than any of the other women who have scorned and refused him throughout his life, but he does.

He found your pics so it just makes you an easier target in his eyes.

goonobyl
Apr 26, 2008

by Ozma

Zappatista posted:

Christ. poo poo like this needs to be in the DSM-V.

It'd be interesting to see what the DSM-V will have to say about weird poo poo that seems to have sprung up with the popularity of the Internet (I don't know if "disorders" is the right word), such as otherkins and soulbonding...given that the DSM-IV was published in '94 when that sorta weirdness didn't really exist.

Funny you should mention this poo poo.

http://coverdoll.ca/drupal/?q=node/406

Don't make me come back in here and beat you with an intelligence stick. :ughh: God.

Trolls need their own classification.

goonobyl fucked around with this message at 06:32 on Nov 16, 2008

Zappatista
Oct 28, 2008

I see you still can't formulate a proper insult. It must have been pretty humiliating to only be able to call Cha, the representative of all the women who have rejected you previously, an "Entrance".

Oh, and you should have read my post. doll-rapist

goonobyl
Apr 26, 2008

by Ozma

Zappatista posted:

I see you still can't formulate a proper insult. It must have been pretty humiliating to only be able to call Cha, the representative of all the women who have rejected you previously, an "Entrance".

Oh, and you should have read my post. doll-rapist

Narcissism is the ego unbound. The DSM-IV describes the narcissistic personality disorder as, "A pervasive pattern of grandiosity (in fantasy or behavior), need for admiration, and lack of empathy, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts...." Some indicative behavior are these:

* Has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)
* Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal
love
* Has a sense of entitlement, i.e., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations
* Is interpersonally exploitative, i.e., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends
* Lacks empathy: is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others
* Shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes

PLUS

Some elements of the histrionic personality disorder, a disordered personality exhibiting an excessive need for attention, also manifest themselves in trolls:

* Is uncomfortable in situations in which he or she is not the center of attention
* Is uncomfortable with a particular situation or person or group of persons and often lashs out in a disruptive behaviour to gain their targets attention.
* Interaction with others is often characterized by provocative behavior or responses
* Has a style of speech that is excessively impressionistic and lacking in detail and facts

Part 1 of several. Sound about right?

Cha
Dec 10, 2006

goonobyl posted:

Narcissism is the ego unbound. The DSM-IV describes the narcissistic personality disorder as, "A pervasive pattern of grandiosity (in fantasy or behavior), need for admiration, and lack of empathy, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts...." Some indicative behavior are these:

* Has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)
* Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal
love
* Has a sense of entitlement, i.e., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations
* Is interpersonally exploitative, i.e., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends
* Lacks empathy: is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others

Sounds about right for you. The funniest thing about you is your inability to recognize your own traits. Everything on that list could be better applied to you than us. However, you're in such a hurry to find something, anything against us, that you conveniently refuse to consider that they might fit better against you.

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

goonobyl posted:

Funny you should mention this poo poo.

http://coverdoll.ca/drupal/?q=node/406

Don't make me come back in here and beat you with an intelligence stick. :ughh: God.

Trolls need their own classification.

Ever wonder why we call you shit_viper? I mean, other than your poo poo fetish?

You make lovely burns, you were poo poo as a husband, and I'm even willing to wager you're a lovely father.

Zappatista
Oct 28, 2008

Looks like you just got told off by Cha, poo poo-Hockey.

Time to put another tick in the "Cha vs. You" tally for Cha's side. You never did manage to score a point yet, did ya?

On the plus side, it's nice to know that you can read :v:

goonobyl
Apr 26, 2008

by Ozma

Cha posted:

Well, if it makes you feel any better, a lot of dollfuckers think your hot. Now THAT'S saying something. Looking so plastic with those Clark Kent glasses and all. :madmax:

Nice try.

goonobyl fucked around with this message at 06:50 on Nov 16, 2008

Glomper Squeeman
Jun 11, 2006

The cat does not see the cliff.
Yeah, you're sure showing them goons :rolleyes:.

dollfucker

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

goonobyl posted:

Well, if it makes you feel any better, a lot of dollfuckers think your hot. Now THAT'S saying something.

Your children think they were better off with the pedophile.

Glomper Squeeman
Jun 11, 2006

The cat does not see the cliff.

goonobyl posted:

love

PLUS

Some elements of the histrionic personality disorder, a disordered personality exhibiting an excessive need for attention, also manifest themselves in trolls:

* Is uncomfortable in situations in which he or she is not the center of attention
* Is uncomfortable with a particular situation or person or group of persons and often lashs out in a disruptive behaviour to gain their targets attention.
* Interaction with others is often characterized by provocative behavior or responses
* Has a style of speech that is excessively impressionistic and lacking in detail and facts

*Picks random disorder from the DSM-IV*
*Posts on SA*

Edit: Is there anything in there for screwing inanimate objects?

Zappatista
Oct 28, 2008

I got a real hottie for ya, poo poo-Hockey.

To you that'd probably be vore or some other sick poo poo, and thus worthy of two kleenexes rather than one.

Cha
Dec 10, 2006

goonobyl posted:

Well, if it makes you feel any better, a lot of dollfuckers think your hot. Now THAT'S saying something.

What? That they're less hosed up than you and can admit when someone is conventionally attractive? That they, despite owning dolls, can still lead a normal life? You seem to be confused here- I don't dislike anyone for the sole reason that they own or use a doll. Any negative opinion of any of you that I have, I have because you're unappealing people. Don't get confused though- I'd dislike you whether you owned a doll or not. It's your attitude- your condescension, your arrogance, your immaturity, rather than anything you own.

goonobyl posted:

Looking so plastic with those Clark Kent glasses and all.

Nice try.
Try a little consistency. I thought your issue with me was that I wasn't plastic enough? You stated several times you'd prefer your doll to me.

Cha fucked around with this message at 06:55 on Nov 16, 2008

goonobyl
Apr 26, 2008

by Ozma

Cha posted:

Any negative opinion of any of you that I have, I have because you're unappealing people. Don't get confused though- I'd dislike you whether you owned a doll or not. It's your attitude- your condescension, your arrogance, your immaturity, rather than anything you own.

So, let me get this straight. You hate me, never before even meeting me, simply because you were cowed around by Cal and I made a few snide remarks, posted a magazine cover of you? Did you untwist your panties yet?

In my article, I stated

A dissatisfaction with one's life and a cynical attitude towards things in general

You fit that perfect. Thanks. :downsbravo:

MediaDirectCanon
Apr 28, 2008

by Ozma

goonobyl posted:

I'm going to take a moment to reply to this. Then when I'm done, I'm gonna take a piss. But Deacon, you speak of ignorance. It is more commonly known as "mob mentality" thinking. You speak, but it lacks knowledgable background.

In other words, I see your lips moving, but all I hear is "blah blah blah"

The "social dynamics" of a dollfucker. You are the least qualified to make judjement on the dynamics of it all. Unless you start interacting with a certain group, you have no idea of what you are talking about. So you make a snap judgement and declare all who happens to own dolls sick and twisted (and throw a pedo, rapist, or a potential mass murder in the mix). The people I have delt with in this community are far from that.

Second point. You apologize for the celebs that own dolls and denounce non-celebs that own them. Christ, this poo poo is smack of double standards. Truth be known, Howard Stern liked the RealDoll so much he ordered a second one. Director Craig Gillespie and actor Ryan Gosling became so attached to Bianca (prop RealDolls) after making "Lars and the Real Girl", they both kept one (there were 4 prop RealDolls in the movie. Dave Hockey bought the third one, 4th one is not locatable). Vince Neil from Mötley Crüe bought one in which he proudly showed off on MTV. List goes on.

And your last disjointed point. Smacks of mob thinking without any sort of research in the matter. 90% of those I have dealt with in this community are straight, have girlfriends, better halves, or wifes/husbands (yes, women do own sex dolls. Have I freaked you out yet?). Yes, as in any large group, there are people who are sick and twisted. I have personally seen posts that even make me cringe. But for the most part, these folks are just as functional and normal as you are. They just rather have an extra way of self masterbation than the usual run of the mill self inflicted handjob that seems more acceptable here. Granted, it may cost more, but it's worth it for some.

My only real concern at this point is the insane way Caligasti is herding this crowd. Maybe he's pissed off that he can't even afford a Teddy Babe? Maybe this link will help him for his lower end income:

http://www.rotten.com/library/sex/masturbation/inventions/sex-dolls/

Peace out dudes.

-pv ©

Copyrighted, bitches

This whole entire diatribe brings an important observation to the fore. It would appear that you have a fear of "mobs" and it makes me wonder if you've ever been gang raped by a mob of boy dolls resembling ten year olds? Perhaps, as a child, you were molested by a "mob" of black men with twenty inch penises? Maybe, just maybe, somewhere deep in that incorrigible mind of yours, is a suppressed memory of a mob of dolphins raping you as you swam in the Pacific Ocean.

Did it just move? How about a mob of elephants "stomping" on your anus? Plowing through your door? Stampeding right into your face?

Did it move yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

goonobyl posted:

I made a few snide remarks,

They were snide in the way that white bread is plain.

OH HO HO FATTY UGLY WOMAN IS MEAN TO ME! I'LL CALL HER A MORON IN A lovely IMAGE MACRO OH HO HO I AM SO CLEVAR.

Sound about right, you worthless human being?