Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Magnoavipes
Jul 20, 2006

No, not that big bird foot.

Nemesis Of Moles posted:

Any other females in the thread leading happy lives and getting paid lots to do a great job they enjoy?

A bit late with this, but I'm working on getting my Master's, then PhD in Paleontology at one of the top six Paleo schools in the country. Also, I get to go to China and Korea free of charge to do my research, working on things that are generally ignored by the majority of paleontologists.

I also get paid a great salary (with a tuition waiver!) to write manuscripts and help curate collections. It's awesome.

I've been following this thread since the first Dollfucker thread, and I must say, it makes me feel so much better about myself whenever I'm feeling down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magnoavipes
Jul 20, 2006

No, not that big bird foot.

Caligasti posted:

More of Dave's new "Boy Toy"! "Her" name is Gabrielle. :gonk:!

Midiman's BoyToy Arrives

:gonk: That poor dog, it looks so completely distressed.