Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Santclair
Aug 6, 2006

by angerbotSD

Caligasti posted:

Oh I had almost forgot. There is a picture including who if I'm not mistaken is Doodman's wife...

The thing in the blue chair looks more like an actual woman than the wife. No wonder he's so into dolls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Santclair
Aug 6, 2006

by angerbotSD

TigerMoJo posted:

:tinfoil: Chaligasti! And I'm somewhere in there too of course.

Chalijosti, READY FOR BATTLE!

Santclair
Aug 6, 2006

by angerbotSD

Caligasti posted:

He did get an extra face for her. I'm not too sure about what it conveys, though...

'heh...you're kidding, right? RIGHT? :gonk:'

I like how he thinks he's gonna get us shitcanned for SAYING MEAN THINGS ABOUT HIM ON THE INTERNET. Holy mother of GOD, people have OPINIONS about me and I don't AGREE! BRING OUT THE BATTLE-AXES AND MOLTEN SILICONE :black101:

Santclair
Aug 6, 2006

by angerbotSD

Deacon Blues posted:

Considering apparent his self induced persecution complex, control freak nature, and insecurities about himself it probably allows him to really vent violently on his dolls.

I wouldn't be suprised if he puts names like TigerMojo and Cha on them sort of like Farva in Super Troopers. Oh hell, he might be bi or have gay tendencies and put Caligasti's name on one. Sure, why not.

This is the creepiest thing in this thread. :gonk:

Santclair
Aug 6, 2006

by angerbotSD

Cha posted:

Don't...don't say that.

Agreed. Please don't go giving him ideas.

Santclair
Aug 6, 2006

by angerbotSD
Ozma I loving hate you. That is terrifying.

Santclair
Aug 6, 2006

by angerbotSD

Ozma posted:

But the funny thing is, it's still less terrifying than casperghostboy shooting his load into a slowly decomposing fuckdoll

it is a sad state of affairs when you can feasibly top that. :saddowns:

And I'd like to reiterate olewithmilk's question for Davey Dollfucker: How do you manage to do the deed with those dead soulless eyes staring up at you? Is it some kind of mental trick?

Santclair
Aug 6, 2006

by angerbotSD
^^ Roofies, or a bat to the face. It'd certainly explain her visage.

goonobyl posted:

So Tiger, when was my daughter raped? Your mouth is as big as your rear end. Feel free to post any news story/police report/etc to back up your claim.

Otherwise, shut the gently caress up, fatass.

Maybe I missed something somewhere in the rotting plasticine bowels of this thread, but what gives you the idea that TM is a fatass? I'd like to see some of YOUR proof, thanks.

Santclair
Aug 6, 2006

by angerbotSD

TigerMoJo posted:

Three bases covered. Pretty good.

two more and you've won psychotic dollfucker bingo!

Santclair
Aug 6, 2006

by angerbotSD

goonobyl posted:

I saw her in real life. God,what a stank rear end. It should have it's own government, nevermind its own congressman.

Nice chatting with you peeps. I may come back next week.

for future reference: a week is a full seven days, or 168 hours. anything less than that is 'attention-whoring'.

E: VV Oh the dollmanity :saddowns:

Santclair
Aug 6, 2006

by angerbotSD

Ozma posted:

What does less than hour constitute, then?

Someone has impulse control issues!

Among other things.

Santclair
Aug 6, 2006

by angerbotSD

TigerMoJo posted:

Nice. :hfive:

Quite the classy gentleman, wouldn't you say?

Santclair
Aug 6, 2006

by angerbotSD

SpRahl posted:

Oh hes serious now, the your mamma jokes have been brought out,

P.S my moms dead so I guess that makes you even more hosed up than I thought

yo momma so ugly davey thought he had a chance with her

she's cold, waxen and unmoving, just his style!

Santclair
Aug 6, 2006

by angerbotSD
I really wish I had an account on his forum now to see what kind of ravings are being posted there by all of his personalities.

Actually, no. I don't. :gonk:

Santclair
Aug 6, 2006

by angerbotSD

Caligasti posted:

^^^^^

Ahahahaha! Yes, that is indeed the man that was in some of the (now deleted) pictures in Shit_Viper's Doll Gallery, namely the Bunny one. I was hesitant to post is as him until I was certain, as given the nature of the Bunny thing it could just as well have been some other dollfucker. I prefer wrath and mockery to be directed correctly.

And :bravo:, Deacon. Digging up all that there. It will be useful.

I'm off to the dollfucker forums, to see what I can see. My eyes are more resiliant than I had thought.

Please report immediately. Godspeed, soldier.

Santclair
Aug 6, 2006

by angerbotSD

Cacatua posted:

It gets worse.

Given that he treats his dolls like they're people, can anyone blame his girlfriend for being utterly creeped out by him and threatening to leave? Why she hasn't left him already is beyond me; but then again, she probably physically can't.

It sounds to me like the dolls often get the bed as well. Nice.

I seriously cannot get over what a revolting person this is.

My god that poor woman. Someone needs to get Kevorkian up in that joint.

Santclair
Aug 6, 2006

by angerbotSD

TangoZulu85 posted:

Isn't being a pedophile rapist a bannable offense?

As far as I know he hasn't actually raped a kid yet, just pretended to with his dolls. The self-inflicted drama is far too much fun anyways.

Santclair
Aug 6, 2006

by angerbotSD

Cha posted:

You may recognize this tactic as having been used by every teenaged girl who has ever been called a bitch and tries desperately to "own it" so it can't hurt her anymore.

Good try, sport.

Same goes for 'fat'.

I AIN'T FAT I BE JUICY MOTHAFUCKA.

except in this case it's:

I DON'T PROJECT MY INCESTUOUS CHILD-RAPE FANTASIES ON MY DOLLS, I AM SIMPLY TOO GOOD FOR PHYSICAL CONTACT WITH YOU DIRTY MEATSACK PLEBES.

Santclair
Aug 6, 2006

by angerbotSD

SmellsOfFriendship posted:

How do you know what lady parts smell like? We all know you like yours to smell like new tennis shoes.

And man, we aren't distorting poo poo. Your followers are ordering dolls that get them arrested. And you like to gently caress dolls. This thread doesn't mislead.

hell, this poo poo is so twisted that if we were to try and distort it any more Hockey would end up looking like a stand-up gentleman.

Fortunately we know that's not the case.

Santclair
Aug 6, 2006

by angerbotSD
clicked out of curiosity, found some retarded bullshit about trojans that may or may not have been vaguely associated with something caligasti mentioned a few weeks ago.

WEAK

poo poo

play again.

Santclair
Aug 6, 2006

by angerbotSD

Caligasti posted:

There are more, and they are somehow more unsettling.

Volkswagen runs that site, too.

Is anybody else awaiting the Beetface/Daphne creation?

You know, for something that has been creepified by the fact that dollfuckers are usingit to have children with their dolls, that babymaker thing is pretty entertaining. My boyfriend and I are the proud new parents of a ginger fatty despite both of us being brunettes.

Santclair
Aug 6, 2006

by angerbotSD

goonobyl posted:

Ok cha, I'll answer you simply because of your lack of a penis and lack of effort to check poo poo out.

This is exactly what Cha meant when she said you had no grounds of accusing goons of seeking you out on their own. She did not have to actively find the answer to her question. You loving well put it out there. You didn't have to answer. You're not obligated to respond to any of this. AND YET YOU STILL DO. Were you to, y'know, shut up and go away, we'd get bored and move on.

quote:

What sickens me more is YOUR "condescension and arrogance". And I cannot figure out any MAN who would put up with your condescension and arrogance. Even if you do have a real vag. So, they buy dolls. Personally, I'd much rather gently caress a silicon rear end in a top hat then to gently caress an rear end in a top hat. IF you catch the drift sweetcheeks.

Personally I'd rather have a relationship with a flesh-and-blood human than spergin' out with a hunk of plastic. You are a grown man playing with dolls.

Santclair
Aug 6, 2006

by angerbotSD

Cha posted:

They leave it sitting on the couch to creep out visitors! :v:

What visitors :(

Santclair
Aug 6, 2006

by angerbotSD

Doody the Clown posted:

All the cries of copyright infringement emanating from the drooling mouths of our dear dollfucking friends strikes me as nothing more than childish greed. Along with the attention whoring angle, there's not much more you can throw in the mix to make it any more obvious how immature the average dollfucker is.

Except the fact that they gently caress dolls.

Like I told Davey: 'You are a grown man who plays with dolls.'

I think that says it all, really.

Santclair
Aug 6, 2006

by angerbotSD

Cha posted:

It won't even get that far.

"YOUR HONOR THESE PEOPLE WERE BEING MEAN TO ME"

"...I don't.."

"ON THE INTERNET"

"You're a grown man, are you telling me you can't-"

"PUNISH THEM TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW. THEY WERE BEING MEAN TO ME THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE"

God forbid he be expected to behave like a grown man. Middle school forevaaaaa :rock:

Santclair
Aug 6, 2006

by angerbotSD

Surfingelectrode posted:

I remember reading somewhere in this thread that someone was interested in Beetface's shopping habits, so here's the man in his own words:

Even a dollfucker gotta have some standards, I guess. Too bad this seems to just be a beetface thing.

Santclair
Aug 6, 2006

by angerbotSD

Cha posted:

You'd think he would've at least called me a whore or something, because I'm not unattractive, as much as he wants me to be.

Also, yes, and I am gathering information for my pending lawsuit

I took that fuckin' picture and cha is allowed to use it because I am nice and say she can, let me just contact my LOLyer and get this poo poo rollin'.

Santclair
Aug 6, 2006

by angerbotSD

Nemesis Of Moles posted:

Any other females in the thread leading happy lives and getting paid lots to do a great job they enjoy?

I am a happy anthropology student who has a BITCHIN' job at Trader Joe's getting half-price organic food and shootin' the poo poo with the hippies. Also I have the best bff on the planet and her name is Cha. Pretty sweet.

Santclair
Aug 6, 2006

by angerbotSD

Lowen SoDium posted:

BTW: has anyone formally invited 4chan to this dance?

nah, they'd spike the punch with LSD and end up setting the entire gymnasium on fire and ruin it for everyone.

Although come to think of it, it would be a beautiful way for things to end.

Santclair
Aug 6, 2006

by angerbotSD
I have to wonder which way the dollfuckers are voting today, especially Shit_Wiper. Which one of the candidates disgusts his slimy bigoted views more, a black man or a woman?

Santclair
Aug 6, 2006

by angerbotSD

Magnoavipes posted:

A bit late with this, but I'm working on getting my Master's, then PhD in Paleontology at one of the top six Paleo schools in the country. Also, I get to go to China and Korea free of charge to do my research, working on things that are generally ignored by the majority of paleontologists.

I also get paid a great salary (with a tuition waiver!) to write manuscripts and help curate collections. It's awesome.

I've been following this thread since the first Dollfucker thread, and I must say, it makes me feel so much better about myself whenever I'm feeling down.

I hate to derail, but would you mind telling me which school you're going to (not in here obviously, but on AIM or something)? Paleontology is something I'm looking into as a major (among just about everything else, lol) and I really don't know where to start.

Santclair
Aug 6, 2006

by angerbotSD
Yo, Hockey. Answer me this.

Santclair posted:

I have to wonder which way the dollfuckers are voting today, especially Shit_Wiper. Which one of the candidates disgusts his slimy bigoted views more, a black man or a woman?

Santclair
Aug 6, 2006

by angerbotSD

goonobyl posted:

A close up. And to think I sunk my dick into this. Better this than the Clark oval office woman

Better this than an actual woman, I'd hate to think how many levels of hosed-up and wrong any offspring of yours would be.

Edit: and you guys still haven't answered me. Which one of the candidates disgusted you more, that dirty loving whore Sarah Palin or B. Hussein Obama (BLACK MAN)? I imagine they would both be ripe for hatred what with the hard-on you have for bigotry.

Santclair fucked around with this message at 06:58 on Nov 9, 2008

Santclair
Aug 6, 2006

by angerbotSD
^^ Was it his politics or the fact that he's not a woman that did it for you?

goonobyl posted:

Well, my girlfriend loves Lisa.

Personally, I love the point where I'm at. A girlfriend who loves my Teddy Babe and knows I do "use" her once in awhile. Unlike most posters here who can't get any pussy at all even if they owned a cat.

I'll be back later.

Never mind the fact that a good number of people on the forums are married with children or in relationships. There's a reason why we have an entire subforum dedicated to that poo poo, genius.

Edit: Way to not comprehend sarcasm, dollfucker

Santclair fucked around with this message at 07:11 on Nov 9, 2008

Santclair
Aug 6, 2006

by angerbotSD

Cha posted:

You keep talking about YOUR GIRLFRIEND but we have no proof she even exists. Also, you'd think if you were going to make up a significant other you'd make up a wife. Having a "girlfriend" at your age is sort of sad. Couldn't find anyone willing to actually marry you?

That would involve HIS GIRLFRIEND being as insane as he is. Quite a lofty feat, that.

I like how he's posting inane poo poo just to have the last word over us drat women.

Santclair
Aug 6, 2006

by angerbotSD

TombsGrave posted:

Lisa doesn't thank anybody. The thing you call "Lisa" is an inanimate object. A doll. That you gently caress.

It doesn't even resemble a human. He's fuckin something with the proportions of a barbie doll.

And what does it matter how may dildos I may or may not have? The significant point is that I understand that they are silicon and plastic, and do not transfer personalities onto them and have relationships with them to make up for a pathetic lack of social skills.

Santclair
Aug 6, 2006

by angerbotSD
^^ Supposedly dave has stopped following the thread, if I'm remembering one of Caligasti's latest finds correctly. He is too good for the likes of us normal people :colbert:

I seem to remember Clark Kent being the epitome of hot in the Superman universe, despite being shy. I really don't know where you're going with that.

And she'd HAVE to be openminded (and pretty desperate) to be dating you. Assuming she even exists, that is.

Santclair
Aug 6, 2006

by angerbotSD

Cha posted:

No, no no, hang on.

Hmmmmmm.

You're right. Suspicious indeed.

Santclair
Aug 6, 2006

by angerbotSD

goonobyl posted:

Kinda reminds me of my ex-wife.

Your point?

If that's true, then you're still a dollfucker.

Please address this bullshit about shit_viper and you apparently trading girlfriends or whatever, either you're lying or you're much more of a sicko than originally found.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Santclair
Aug 6, 2006

by angerbotSD

goonobyl posted:

So, you work at City of Palo Alto, Californa? I see there is a big abuse of their systems. But since I am not the IT guy there, I cannot say for sure.

I'll post more pics tomorrow gang. Cal needs a rest.

You're a loving dumbass.