Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
duffath
May 9, 2007

My name is Legion for we are many.
I just got caught up on almost a thousand new posts.

I've been blueballed because I really wanted to buy dollfucker an avatar and he's resigned :(

Oh well knowing him he'll be back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

duffath
May 9, 2007

April posted:

And say, PV, why WERE you photographing children without their parents' consent?

is PV copyrighted too? or is it just *removed for copyright violation claims* that we can't use?

duffath
May 9, 2007

If doll-loving isn't controversial why not put on a doll pride parade to raise awareness of this life choice?

:toot:

duffath
May 9, 2007

So he's trying to sue people for making use of images he posted on the web.

This is awesome I really don't read this thread as regularly as I should.

Seriously though who does he think he's kidding with all the incessant bad insults and "MY GIRLFRIEND!" stuff?

It really doesn't help when you're trying to be all >:[ with lawsuits.

duffath
May 9, 2007

Nemesis Of Moles posted:

hahahahaha

hahahaha

Hahaha

Is waffle images broken or not working at the moment as I can't get this picture and I really want a copy of it because it's :laffo:

duffath
May 9, 2007

goonobyl posted:

Sorry, but if this account get banned, the thread dies. Why do you think it has lasted this long?

It really means nothing around here. A poo poo load of great threads die for various reasons here. New ones come along and apart from the occasional bout of nostalgia about how retarded the head dollfucker and his lackey were this thread will be all but forgotten by the vast majority of people. A lot of users on here have probably never even read this thread.

Threads like this are a drop in the pond here on SA, but this thread is all you really have, so quit thinking it's as important to us as it is to you.

It's funny for us when the perverts acting all high and mighty, both in their dollfucktresses of solitude that are their DAs, blogs, or other tiny forums from whence they came, or when they come on here trying to justify their pathetic existences to people who don't even care.

It's funny either way, you just make it funnier, so funny it blurs the line between hilarious, pathetic and attention starved.

duffath
May 9, 2007

I have immense pity for Pit Viper's kids.

They don't know any better and he's instilling his morals into them :(

duffath
May 9, 2007

goonobyl posted:

I googled your address....

We're getting closer to finding you.....

THE poo poo I HAVE RIGHT NOW POINTS TO YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS 100%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I could totally prove it by posting it here but I'm not going to because I don't like invading people's privacy!

:psyduck: hypocrite much?

You're doing a stirling job of proving that dollfuckers are normal, well-balanced people.

duffath
May 9, 2007

goonobyl posted:

Computer fast.. brain slow....

Lets all blame fucktardness on our computers.

What do you blame the pedo dollfucking on?

duffath
May 9, 2007

CarbonCpy posted:

I think we're all losing sight of one thing: We're not going into other forums to defend whatever honor we have left after being outed as a pedoriffic dollfucker, dollfucker.

Dollfucker.

To be honest I don't think he's even trying to defend his honour. He's just here trying to make himself out to be superior to all of us. Of course he's totalling forgetting that he is a pedo dollfucker and we are not, so he's been wasting his time from day 1.

Dollfucker. <-- (I like this idea)

duffath
May 9, 2007

Chem posted:

My brother just called me, he said some guy came to his sky-diving field in Nova Scotia with a sex doll and a tiny film crew, my brother and his friends laughed their collective asses off at the guy.

Apparently he was raving about how people from a hate group called somethingawful are trying to ruin his life, my brother told him that he knows all about SA, and that he's being made fun of because he likes to gently caress dolls and tell everyone about it.

Apparently one of the guys at the field agreed to do a buddy jump with the realdoll.

My brother managed to have his photo taken with the doll.

Words cannot describe the absolute beauty and hilarity of this post.

No words ever can.

No words ever will.

duffath
May 9, 2007

goonobyl posted:

You think Cha is ugly?

no way dollfucker!

:swoon:

By the way whats the deal with those cookies in the botton right Cha? Are those penguin faces or something? It's really bugging me and I'd like to know whats up with those cookies

I'm really sad for looking at this photo and focusing on the cookies :(

oh wait at least I don't gently caress dolls :D

duffath fucked around with this message at 12:06 on Nov 2, 2008

duffath
May 9, 2007

afterhours posted:

let's just get all the attractive girls in the thread to post a picture of themselves laughing, pointing at the camera, and holding up a sign saying "You gently caress Dolls."

I love this idea!

duffath
May 9, 2007

Caligasti posted:

:words:

You notice he has a quote by you in his sig?

you probably did just thought I'd point it out for the benefit of the class.

Speaking of Locust. If a doll goes uncleaned for a long time years worth of semen would collect and encrust on it's surface.......

???

It's even got the fellatio gape.

duffath fucked around with this message at 10:37 on Nov 4, 2008

duffath
May 9, 2007

Volponi posted:

Edit:
drat, I forgot to include it, but just in case someone else wants to send them a comment, be sure to let them know the photo gallery is titled "Snuggles Erotic Adventures" and can easily be located by using Google to search for the title.

Curiousity :cry:'d the cat.

duffath
May 9, 2007

While I am neither a girl or attractive I put out a call for any girls on my facebook to send me pictures of themselves holding signs like that. I don't know why I thought it was a good idea because no-one replies to anyone on facebook unless they're inviting you to become a zombievampirepiratedollfuckerninja. Or maybe to find out which model of doll you are most like.

duffath
May 9, 2007

goonobyl posted:

Sounds like SA. This thread only highlights that.

I TEND TO DOUBT IT CHIEF. :iceburn:

duffath
May 9, 2007

goonobyl posted:

Thats right, and they don't suffer from PMS, or calling me unexpectily on my cell phone when I'm browsing my local pharmacy to buy them a box of tampons to embarrass the gently caress out of me when I go to the register.

I gently caress dolls!

I TEND TO DOUBT IT CHIEF DOLLFUCKER!

It's only Embarrassing because everyone at it's local pharmacy knows it's a dollfucker who will never be in a healthy relationship with a woman and if it's buying tampons then it's making things up to try and appear normal as it yearns for acceptance.

duffath
May 9, 2007

Poor poor forth rail bridge :(

duffath
May 9, 2007

Gavitron posted:

Cha's picture.

Yes there really is something wrong with me. Whenever that picture shows up I focus on the ghost cookies.

That ain't right. :(

Well could be worse I suppose.

I could be a dollfucker with an ex-wife who left me for a pedophile.

duffath
May 9, 2007

I think it might be worth banning Goonobyl at this point. Cal keeps us in laughs, and Goonbyl account isn't even trying anymore. Plus you know if dave-wiper loses access to this account they're going to be driven batshit insane not being able to "own" those goons!

Can threads also be made members only? I think the true test of his patheticness is whether he forks out :tenbux: to carry on making a fool of himself and attracting attention to himself. It's like how he only put Cha on ignore for longer than it took to take a screenie of it, but will probably claim she's still on ignore (and if he admits she isn't :laffo: )

duffath fucked around with this message at 15:55 on Nov 15, 2008

duffath
May 9, 2007

Cha posted:

Honestly at this point I'd almost prefer if he got banned. Lord knows he's done enough to deserve it, and maybe just removing him entirely would convince him that we literally don't give a poo poo about him or his sad existence.

I would nth that in a heartbeat. Plus you know it'd drive him loving batshit if the thread became members only. I doubt he would be able to hack it. It's the same reason you're not still on his ignore list. He can't bear to not read what you are saying about him.

I vote for a ban on Goonobyl and make the thread viewable by members only. Most of the recent entertainment in this thread has not been from Goonobyl going "no you!" but from good old Mr.Havens so I doubt Goonobyl would be a loss to the thread.

If what I proposed there was done you know he'll be itching to fork out $10 so he can come back in and have his say, he won't like not knowing and being unable to respond.

In the event that he buys another account to troll again = Hilarity.
I'd be happy to risk killing the thread for that.

Just a thought anyway

duffath
May 9, 2007

Cha posted:

CHA IS A WHORE

owned

Carry on!

-pv (c) (tm) pat. pending

:iceburn:

duffath
May 9, 2007

Is there a link/explanation about "challenging someone to helldump."

I'm not very clued in on forum goings on it seems.

duffath
May 9, 2007

If this thread dies I'd rather it did with happy memories about it in my heart.

duffath
May 9, 2007

Cha posted:

We're talking about banning the goonbyl account, not permabanning all of them from our forums. If any of them wanted to shell out ten bucks to reregister, or to register another account, that would be their prerogative. However, the goonobyl account as it stands in the hands of pit_viper has lost any semblance of humor or common sense, and probably should have been banned a while ago.

I honestly thought it would be funnier to ban and see if they fork out 10 bucks to come back.

duffath
May 9, 2007

I think itsme is works for a doll company in some capacity. The one that makes the one with lovely seams and that some guy posted a review of and got trolled for 11 pages for making honest observations about how poo poo the doll was. Incidentally I think Spergin Haven's owns one of those dolls he was slating in his review.

terrible english. Worse than chocolatemouse of Ceti fame (hi fellow A.E. Goons woo- sorry I quit :( )

duffath
May 9, 2007

Caligasti posted:

^^^^^

He probably won't enjoy it. Considering he'd get to feel how creepy, disgusting, and thoroughly shameful it feels like to be hosed by himself and finding out what the women in his life and his dolls have been subjected to, he'd likely go without sex of any kind for the rest of his life.

Here's hoping he gets the opportunity to participate in such an experiment. It looks like it could be a real-life Ludovico Technique-equivallent form of aversion therapy for dollfuckers and "sexafenders".

Sadly I think that's wishful thinking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

duffath
May 9, 2007

Let the baby have his gently caress-doll.

At least don't have to deal with him for an undisclosed period of time.