Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman

Apology posted:

Legal secretaries don't prepare coffee. Lawyers usually get their coffee at Starbucks. In the event that someone has to make coffee, it's a legal intern who works for free, because legal secretaries cost too much.

Uh, excuse me Apology, but I believe that you are a legal secretary, which obviously means you get coffee and aren't an actual lawyer. Because you are a secretary. So there.

:colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman

Apology posted:

I get coffee? Far out, I'll take a triple mocha latte. Thank you, Colbert.

Oh, making me look stupid from what I said, eh? That's it, I'm hiring some lawyers to sue you!

Where do you live? Some guy today said my shirt was stupid, so if you're nearby that saves me some time.

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman

goonobyl posted:

Needless to say, this oval office is not a true paralegal to make a statement like this.

Yes, because obviously no lawyer in the entire world could feel a case brought to them is stupid. You do know that despite being polite to clients, many people (other then lawyers) may laugh about them to their co-workers in private?

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman

goonobyl posted:

As for my ten bucks? I'd much rather spend it on Lisa for a new set of eyelashes, or take Laura out to Applebees.

Just to let you know, when the waiter/waitress says that they're really busy that night and can't talk for long, they're actually trying to get away from you and make you finish your meal so you leave.

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman

goonobyl posted:

Meh, I prefer waitresses who don't flap the gums and brings me my steak within a reasonable period of time.

Yeah, I figured you'd want women to just shut up and give you what you want. That's all they're good for, right Viper?

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman

Zappatista posted:

Seriously, GBS...I doubt there's any convincing these dumbasses of their own inanity. As someone once said, don't argue with crazy, 'cause you'll run out of patience while they'll never run out of crazy.

Most people here know that. We're just having fun with Viper when he shows up.

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman

overnightmike posted:

Clearly.
I was more wondering about the repeated script that these type of posters run off of. Is there some sort of attention whore manual that these guys have? (always claim to leaving, threaten lawsuits, make up lies about girlfriends/wives, be a huge misogynist, repeat) Surely there will come a day when an attention whore figures out something that hasn't been in use for at least a decade and a half, if not centuries. Then we will all pay for being everyday, non-dollfucking normies who enjoy a good laugh combined with a look into the latex-scented abyss of human dysfunction, or whateverthefuck. Or not. Actually, certainly not. We will not pay we will just keep laughing.

Because those actions, even if they don't work, give them attention. Even if they're being laughed at or made fun of, it's still attention to them.

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman

Surfingelectrode posted:

Edit: From that blog:

But I thought it was true love?

Sounds like she's starting to think she's a real person with her own needs, and Kevin can't have that.

Seriously though, I hope it does end and Kat can get care from someone who actually cares about her wellbeing and doesn't use her as an ATM machine.

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman

Looks like they've blocked direct links from SA. I tried copying and pasting the URL, but then I got a notice that I'm banned from the page. I don't have an account there and I don't go there often, so maybe they're just banning all IPs from the forum?

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman

TigerMoJo posted:

Haha wow that's not the picture Hockey painted. He's always acting like everyone in THE REAL WORLD is totally accepting of dollfucking.

Probably because most people will just nod and smile politely until he leaves, and then make fun of him. We just straight up fun of him.

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman

iRFNA posted:

hahaha, I don't think you understand something awful. Also, what is with your infatuation with "bannable offenses".

He wants someone to be banned so that he can go brag to Hockey about how his threats are causing all the SA Goons to turn on each other.

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman

TigerMoJo posted:

Okay Goonobyl, if you're still around, since you wanna chat it up so bad. I made an AIM chat called Goonobyl. Please feel free to join, as well as anyone else reading this thread.

I haven't used AIM until I got this screenname, so could someone help me out and tell me how to join a chat? I've got to see this.

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman

John Hudsucker posted:

How nice, it even looks like a decapitated murder victim :gonk:

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman

Caligasti posted:

Goon speaks mind about goons

Wow, Shit_Viper keeps mouthing off to Dave and defying his will. Can't wait to see what arises from their conflicting control issues.

Did you add the emoticon to that post, or did Viper actually put in :byodood: in his post?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman

goonobyl posted:

You look so much better ignored cha.

I like how you ignore people, and then view their comments to respond to them anyway.