Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Mongoose Face
Jan 16, 2008

sure they are just guys waving there guns around but that is what people are going to go watch
I know I'm chiming in SUPER late here, but everything Cha has posted is ten times more awesome when teamed with her avatar.

Anyway, to contribute:

I have actually touched (or rather, felt up) a realdoll. I was doing a course on life drawing at an art school and the school purchased one to use as a model for when they have trouble getting an actuall woman/real model cancels, because they're pretty much running an institution and can't afford to cancel a whole day of classes. Kinda like a substitute model.

Anyway, I have literally no idea how you can have sex with one. For one, they smell like barbie dolls, and the wig feels like a wig no matter how you sit it. The breasts, sure, they're a little realistic, but they just feel like fake ones. I guess that and the actuall knowledge you're having sex with an oversized toy baffels me. It's almost like the user must be reverting to some childhood comfort they found in their toys.

And surely... he realizes this 'documentary' of his is just going to give a broader audience an opportunity to laugh at him, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mongoose Face
Jan 16, 2008

sure they are just guys waving there guns around but that is what people are going to go watch

quote:

...even the ones playing the female goon personalities.

At least we're not having oversized dolls play the female personality. Our vaginas are OHMIGOSH REAL!

Mongoose Face
Jan 16, 2008

OH WOW! You truely are the puppet master! Oh hoh hoh my tiny goon brain never at any point made the connection between some last-ditch, paranoid rant and the fine works of Monty Python - oh, that's right, THERE ISN'T ONE!

Mongoose Face
Jan 16, 2008

I hope they do start charging their own members, because I don't think there's a dollucker who'd take $10 out of his new-wig fund.

Mongoose Face
Jan 16, 2008

I think that Pit_Viper is missing the point here. He may have a big cock, but he uses it to gently caress dolls.

Mongoose Face
Jan 16, 2008

Lowen SoDium posted:

If Dave's call outs against me are any account, he is too intelligent and incapable of misspellings or improper grammar. So, yeah, he did mean patients. He must run a clinic for dolls or some poo poo.

I sure hope he has the official Mattel endorsed medical license for that.

Mongoose Face
Jan 16, 2008

goonobyl posted:

So, where do you stash the dildo when your through with it?

I dunno, where do you stash your giant pocket-pussy when you're finished with it?

Mongoose Face
Jan 16, 2008

Cha posted:

They leave it sitting on the couch to creep out visitors! :v:

WOW! That is EXACTLY what I do with my vibrator!

Maybe we aren't so diff-- no, no I can't say that with a straight face.

Mongoose Face
Jan 16, 2008

LeafHouse posted:

Hahahaha could you imagine a judge reading all of this poo poo? I can't imagine any judge being able to take you seriously after all of the stupid poo poo you have said, Hockey.

"So... you have sex with dolls..."

"Yes."

"Dolls?"

"Yes."

"And you think they have emotions and feelings?"

"Yes, what does this have to do with my case?!"

"...So you're crazy, then... the court orders that the plaintiff report for mandatory psychiatric therapy."

Mongoose Face
Jan 16, 2008

Apology posted:

It won't even get to a court date. Someone has already tried to sue the JREF forums and its posters, and it didn't work:

http://simpsonlitigation.googlepages.com/ (PDF Warning! It's worth it though)

As soon as the judge gets to "David Hockey vs. Forum Posters known as Caligasti, Tiger Mojo, Cha, Mongoose Face, and Does 1-1000" he'll write an order demanding real names and addresses for all defendants or the charges will be dropped against them, as the judge did in the Simpson case. Seeing how well that went for Mr. Simpson, I'm really hoping that Hockey gives it a go.

And even if he did get names and addresses, I don't think the court would go to the effort of gathering everyone into one place from different states and countries just because someone made him feel sad. :(

Mongoose Face
Jan 16, 2008

I mean, seriously, suing people because they said some mean things about you? If I can't sue him for being a creep then he can't sue me for being a oval office.

Mongoose Face
Jan 16, 2008

technoguy posted:

For those that want a hymen, but are afraid of the tears in it "propagating", how about if one could buy some replaceable silicone cherries? You would just pop one in before using the doll and, in order to keep the fantasy going the next time, just pop in a fresh hymen to rupture.

Hopefully, the defloration would not stuff the hymen fragments so far into the vagina that you wouldn't be able to fish them out again!

This remind me of the scene from 'A Dirty Shame' where the batshit crazy bible fanatic is chasing around these women and screaming about how to 'restore' the virgin flower of a woman for her actual husband by surgically re-constructing a hymen and inserting a blood capsule before intercourse.

Mongoose Face
Jan 16, 2008

So when you attempt to fly out the overseas goons for your attempt at a Kangaroo court, can we perhaps fly business class?

Mongoose Face
Jan 16, 2008

I'm seriously considering giving this guy my details, because I really would enjoy a vacation right now.

Is it even possible to summon someone from overseas?

Mongoose Face
Jan 16, 2008

goonobyl posted:

Wow, thank you resident legal expert. A "Secretary" no less.

I am impressed. Aren't secretaries supposed to fetch coffee or something? Make yourself useful bitch and make me a pot of coffee.

Can your fuckdoll pour you a pot of coffee?

Mongoose Face
Jan 16, 2008

Cha posted:

So, this "Laura".. what exactly is wrong with her? Codependency, low self-esteem, abused as a child? I mean, it's gotta be something- no sane, balanced woman would ever be able to put up with your misogyny and arrogance for more than twenty minutes.

Hell, maybe she's just ugly.

I'm going with low self-esteem. If she's half as attractive as you make her out to be then I'm guessing that she has such a low self-worth that she doesn't think she can do better. However, that's without all the manipulative insults you probably throw her way to keep her by your side? You've probably made sure to turn her against her family, too, so that her last thread of support telling her to get the gently caress away from your creepy doll-loving self has been tossed aside like an old vagina-slot.

Mongoose Face
Jan 16, 2008

iRFNA posted:

you're probably just jealous because you're none of those things

slut

Wow. Coming from people who get so cut up about the term 'doll fucker.'

Mongoose Face
Jan 16, 2008

iRFNA posted:

I bet your parents abused you as a child

slut

Oh wow. Your words hurt me so much. So very very much. I am crying, sobbing, I will dig up my My Chemical Romance albums and sob and cut myself because I am so very hurt by your unkind words.

Does this mean I get to threaten to sue you now?

Mongoose Face
Jan 16, 2008

Apology posted:

Tell us about how some lawyer lied to you on an elevator about how he'd hire you in spite of your lack of training or sanity again. That was pretty funny.

Edit: I mean, seriously, if there'd been another exit to that courthouse, that lawyer never would have let himself be trapped in an elevator with a lunatic like you. He probably figured if he glad-handed you a little maybe you wouldn't stalk him later.

Especially if he's brought his doll along with him. I'd say anything to get away from that giant semen-bank.

Mongoose Face
Jan 16, 2008

goonobyl posted:

Needless to say, this oval office is not a true paralegal to make a statement like this.

What law office do you work for? Hope it's not run by Lionel Hutz.

Never! It's run by THIS GUY!

And he doesn't take any crap. :colbert:

Mongoose Face
Jan 16, 2008

goonobyl posted:

Sorry to hear you haven't gotten one yet.

As a reminder, this entire thread is in a rut. I may post my worn boxer shorts on TDC just so Cal can post it as "NEWZ"

That's taking attention whoring to a whole new level.

Mongoose Face
Jan 16, 2008

The best part is he's suggesting Cha is a sex object... which is a little ironic considering he purchased a rather expensive doll purely for the purpose of loving it. I guess he didn't have a choice, though, not even a hooker would put up with that poo poo.

Also, what's the bet that his 'girlfriend' is just another doll?

Mongoose Face
Jan 16, 2008

I'm just counting down until he tries to play the "I'm suing you for slander" card.

Also, what's the bet that he can't actually have sex with his fuckdoll any more because every time he looks at her he is reminded that someone else out there knows what a paranoid delusional and anti-social freak he is?

Mongoose Face fucked around with this message at 11:10 on Oct 27, 2008

Mongoose Face
Jan 16, 2008

I'm enthralled with this purely because someone who claims to be on a higher level of intelligence than us is insulting us like a child would. Scene kids on myspace have more mature arguments than that.

And why? All this because he's upset because some people on the internet said some mean things about him. So he's trying to be so very much more mature than us by threatening legal action, which in the end is just as effective as threatening to beat us up. School-yard stuff, really.

It takes a special kind of socially-inept-nutcase to not understand that if you pretend your fuckdoll is an actual woman and take her places with you and even post on the internet as her, then people are naturally going to think there is something wrong with you.

Mongoose Face
Jan 16, 2008

Hmm, yes, where are all these summons? If you're so legally adept that a lawyer would hire you on the spot with no formal training, you should even be able to draft them up yourself, right?

Mongoose Face
Jan 16, 2008

I can just imagine it, Caligasti coming home one day, the sound of a deep, low grunting emitting from one of the rooms in his home. Hesitantly, he makes his way into the room, only to find our beloved Dave humping an old teddy bear from his child hood - the temptation was too much.

Mongoose Face
Jan 16, 2008

Okay, Shit_Viper, do me now! And while you're at it see if you can guess my place of birth and shoe size!

Mongoose Face fucked around with this message at 09:07 on Nov 2, 2008

Mongoose Face
Jan 16, 2008

Nemesis Of Moles posted:

Any other females in the thread leading happy lives and getting paid lots to do a great job they enjoy?

I'm currently taking a Dip-Ed course, which will be followed by an Early Childhood Development course so I can hopefully straighten out kids early so they won't go on to gently caress dolls.

Mongoose Face
Jan 16, 2008

Yes. Go ahead, Dave, ban our IPs. And while you're at it, accidentally ban some legitimate IPs of people who are probably also dollfuckers, too. And after that just loving ban everyone because you can never know who's secretly a goon.

Your paranoia is catching up with you, Davey.

Mongoose Face
Jan 16, 2008

Can't we settle this in a bowling match, dance off or boxing match like previously suggested? I'm dead serious. We'll stomp the yard while your dolls will uh.... sit there, motionless.

Also, who will be your witness in said lawsuit, Davey? Your fuckdoll? I mean, if she can post on the internet then she can testify, right?

Mongoose Face
Jan 16, 2008

Wow. This is getting eerily like Scientology, you know, the whole 'Well we know we're obviously in the wrong here so let's just make up a bunch of crap about them and pass it around to all my members!'

Really, next thing you know they'll be accusing Cha of being realdoll herself. A nazi realdoll.

Mongoose Face
Jan 16, 2008

But arn't they making profit off it? I recall you have to subscribe to read Coverdoll.
[drat. Beaten.]

Mongoose Face
Jan 16, 2008

Apology posted:

Maybe that's what Hockey should have done instead of his documentary---a horror movie starring a cast of used fuckdolls in various states of disrepair. Surely they could have found a suitable cast of nightmares among the posters at the Doll Forums.

I'd actually pay good money to see that, but for normal people this would be a comedy.

Mongoose Face
Jan 16, 2008

I did this a few days ago. You know, just because I figured we owe something to the dollfuckers after STEALING SO MANY loving COPYRIGHTED PICTURES OMG WTF

Click here for the full 640x480 image.

Click here for the full 640x480 image.

The ghosts were added to represent to ghost of any sanity left in Dave's mind, long dead and still wandering around somewhere. The rest of the crap I just did because I got a new webcam and I didn't know how to get rid of them after putting them on.

(Really hoping Cha will jump on with this because she is mint.)

Mongoose Face
Jan 16, 2008

goonobyl posted:

Sounds like SA. This thread only highlights that.

I reiterate,

Mongoose Face
Jan 16, 2008

As a woman, I for one do not find that thing attractive in the slightest. And neither does Dave's daughter, apparently.

Mongoose Face
Jan 16, 2008

TigerMoJo posted:

:jerkbag:

You should replace this with "LEGAL EAGLE" because we all know what a brilliant legal mind this guy is, even though lawyers usually have nice partners that can live and breath becaus chicks dig smart guys who don't gently caress dolls.

If he does try to sue, I will fly over there, myself, and laugh at him.

Mongoose Face
Jan 16, 2008

Well, that's it. I am never going to have sex again. Ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mongoose Face
Jan 16, 2008

Nemesis Of Moles posted:

Welcome one and all to anouther installment of "OH GOD ALIVE THAT loving BOOK"

I really don't understand how it gets worse, but it is horrible, these 2 recordings are the single worst bits of literature ever created. I also added a little bit in the first one, He goes on for a disturbing long time about how close him and his friend get when talking and...well you'll see.

This entire thing is utter insanity. Why do we need to know how much he paid for the coffee drinks?! Or about his ringtone?

(Also, you have a sexy voice. I want you to read me to sleep. :3)