Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
queenfrostine
Aug 19, 2008

I'm never going to be famous. I don't do anything, not one single thing. I used to bite my nails, but I don't even do that any more.

Surfingelectrode posted:

Huh?

Here's the myspace search and here's the thank you page.

Edit: Going through this story, what the gently caress is up with Kevin's obsession with eating (specifically lunch)? I swear that on every page he mentions it at least once.

Seriously, he eats a gigantic breakfast, goes outside to smoke a cigarette, then goes back inside after that to eat a gigantic lunch, then stops at a gas station to get a huge bag of chips and a 2-liter of soda, and then they go to the library for a while. After that they buy two boxes of White Castles, 2 bags of pork rinds, two 2-liters, etc... It's loving disgusting.

I've read both threads thoroughly and I don't think I've posted in either before...
with the slamming, i think he meant verbally? from the context?
but I have to wonder... what does he do at the library? Did he mention that? Libraries are such an epicenter for crazy, I wonder what all the employees think about him. I bet he makes the employees talk to him about his doll and his mannequin.. they always do. never want to keep the crazy quiet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

queenfrostine
Aug 19, 2008

I'm never going to be famous. I don't do anything, not one single thing. I used to bite my nails, but I don't even do that any more.

Surfingelectrode posted:

He and his buddy use the computers to download ROMs and MIDIs.

ugh. of course he does. probably fucks up the computers too. it's people like him who make my job suck.

Kevin posted:

We also got plastic cutlery and foam plates to eat off of because there was no way that I was going to eat solely with my hands.

well, certainly, it would just be rude otherwise! and disgusting, i mean, what could be more gross than eating with your hands?

he just has to mention every drat thing, huh?

queenfrostine
Aug 19, 2008

CarbonCpy posted:

This is like the third time you've said that, and yet you keep coming back.

EDIT: It's "Reeks" you ignorant gently caress.
:ohdear:

i hope he keeps his promise this time. seriously. he was sort of funny at first... but at this point, he's not even trying to justify his point or make a decent argument... it's just plain obnoxious retorts. not even clever ones. i wish they were clever.

really likes those smilies, too
:sweatdrop:
hurr.

queenfrostine
Aug 19, 2008

Leviathan posted:

I'm a little bit behind in this thread (or for that matter the whole concept of dollfucking), but how exactly do you feed a doll and talk to it about linux?

you know, like little girls play pretend-mommy with their baby dolls, but on a way more disturbing/socially awkward level. i bet soon they'll have real dolls just like the ones that when you give them a bottle, they pee. there's probably a market for that.

queenfrostine
Aug 19, 2008

Cha posted:

Exactly. It's hardly entertaining anymore. It's pretty much exactly like when my brother's friends try to pick fights with me, and they're all nine. He uses ill-fitting and mixed metaphors, and demonstrates a grasp of language that is tenuous at best. He has no ability to step back and view his own actions or words from another perspective, nor can he look at a situation and determine what is appropriate to say in that situation. He's stuck in a very immature frame of mind and it certainly isn't helping his argument.

if you're a woman, his response is only "you're a dirty slut/oval office/ugly bitch that i'd rather gently caress silicone over"
and if you're a guy you're fat, ugly, and/or gay.
some creativity would be nice. no idea how he could call you ugly though. i still can't wrap my mind around that particular insult. insults are supposed to insult you, not make the other person look like an uncreative idiot.

queenfrostine
Aug 19, 2008

ugh. thanks for bolding the particularly crazy parts.. i can't get through reading it. it's just too hard. it's just too full of pointless details and terrible syntax. :byodood:

i also think he's ruined doritos for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

queenfrostine
Aug 19, 2008

I think our friend here is at this point, resorting to such "i am rubber, you are glue" tactics here in order to prove a point... i don't think he's making actual attempts at sensical retorts of any caliber because, like the article he posted- he's trolling us.

it might be worth it at this point to simply stop responding to him, i mean, is anyone getting any real satisfaction by calling him a piece of poo poo and saying how his wife left him for a pedophile? surely those must weigh on him without us throwing them over and over again- at this point, they've lost impact. (if he ever even had a wife, hell. for all we know, it's his real doll and his some male mannequins as his children).

just saying...

"During the time I was "trolling" them, I found that they're becoming increasingly hostile, and saw first hand at the great lengths they go to become the "center of attention""

he's just trying to somehow prove his point that we're fools by using ridiculously stupid, senseless insults to show that we'll just keep responding as long as he trolls.