Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
iRFNA
Sep 15, 2004

by Fistgrrl
Maybe they can be convinced to have a realdoll made in their image then be killed and replaced.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iRFNA
Sep 15, 2004

by Fistgrrl
This inter-forum conversation is pretty retarded. No one's gonna ban ya, dollfucker, why not stop cowering? Lowtax doesn't even run this forum anymore, since you appear to be scared of his eyes. Or are you too terrified of being unable to ban people when they defeat your pathetic arguments?

iRFNA
Sep 15, 2004

by Fistgrrl
I can feel the strings
Yanking my limbs with such glee
They are razorwire, ouch

iRFNA
Sep 15, 2004

by Fistgrrl

TangoZulu85 posted:

It's not "real" sex, it's not even fake. It's masturbation with a very large and obscurely shaped sock.

But it loves him and they have so much in common

iRFNA
Sep 15, 2004

by Fistgrrl
I can just imagine him now, kicking back with his hottie, laughing at how he's defeating an entire forum with ease.

iRFNA
Sep 15, 2004

by Fistgrrl

Deacon Blues posted:

But hey, what does it matter? That rear end-clown is having more and more trouble each time he tries to interact with elements that he doesn't have control over. It cracks me up.

The best part is that he obviously is thinking that about us, as if any time now we will realize that he's been right all along. It's kinda cute.

iRFNA
Sep 15, 2004

by Fistgrrl

TigerMoJo posted:

Isn't Lowtax in Missouri or something anyway? I didn't get that whole "someone in Louisiana ordered a doll and it is clearly Lowtax" thing.

Just another addition to the list of delusions

iRFNA
Sep 15, 2004

by Fistgrrl
The sex doll is a pedophile? I'd be scared to put my child so close to that thing's crotch...

Also, I am tigermojo

iRFNA
Sep 15, 2004

by Fistgrrl
I wish I had enough money to put a bounty on his head in return for mine, but I can't afford anything after buying all of these accounts.

iRFNA
Sep 15, 2004

by Fistgrrl
Ya, he really needs to impress others with his amazing knowledge. You could say it is an automagical trait of his. (According to a computer dictionary, "Automagically" means "automatically done, as if done by magic." The Debian APT utility is an example of an "automagical" utility, it satisfies unmet dependencies by automatically downloading extra packages [or "debs"], at your permission of course, to satisfy a package you're downloading if those packages need to satisfy the package aren't on your Debian/Ubuntu [or other Debian-based Linux system, like Linspire or Xandros] install. I heard that yum [Yellow Dog Updater, Modified], mostly used on Fedora Core systems, is the same way. But yum mostly works with RPMs and APT mostly works with debs, but there's nothing in the DFSG [Debian Free Software Guidelines] or the GPL [GNU General Public License] that says that yum must work with Fedora Core and APT must work with Debian, each tool has been ported over to numerous systems...)

iRFNA
Sep 15, 2004

by Fistgrrl

hockey lord of many derogatory names posted:

So tell me, while I spent 4 all nigters at Safe Grads, catering to the whims of a bunch of 17 year olds with the only reward being to keep them safe and off the streets, what were YOUR parents doing?

Sounds more like he was making them cater to his activities. Hockey, in your bizarro world, does this look like white text on a dark gray background?

iRFNA
Sep 15, 2004

by Fistgrrl

scapulataf posted:

If only there was a way to give these dolls an STD without, you know...
Or at least put some sort of voodoo hex on them so that they clamp him next time hes loving and he either has to cut the dolls apart to free his dick, or remove the pusst attachment and go to the hospital to have it surgically removed.

- Lion Mojo

Replace lube with glue?

iRFNA
Sep 15, 2004

by Fistgrrl

look at me im takin the high road posted:

I would invite you to call or drop by and meet me and see my studio, family and dolls if you like so that you might indeed see how far off the mark this forum has painted me.

I wish good health and good fortune to all Goons

No, I think we've pretty much got this spot on. human being. Yep, you're a human being now too.

iRFNA
Sep 15, 2004

by Fistgrrl
I saved his posts in .bmp format just so I could have every single pixel

iRFNA
Sep 15, 2004

by Fistgrrl
He turns his victims into dolls, although this is more in kevin's territory...

iRFNA
Sep 15, 2004

by Fistgrrl
I wonder what it's like to be so delusional

iRFNA
Sep 15, 2004

by Fistgrrl
It seems we can add "compulsive stalker" to the list of reasons why Hockey is extremely creepy.

iRFNA
Sep 15, 2004

by Fistgrrl
Oh god, they are closing in. I think you've bitten off more than you can chew, Chalighastly.

iRFNA
Sep 15, 2004

by Fistgrrl
Chalighastly did you know you're ugly LOL

oh and you suck too LOL

iRFNA fucked around with this message at 21:00 on Jul 28, 2008

iRFNA
Sep 15, 2004

by Fistgrrl
It has only begun. It is only a matter of time before you crack from the escalating torrent of justice delivered by calling bars you are at. You will rue ever bothering these noble, ordinary folks.

iRFNA
Sep 15, 2004

by Fistgrrl
It's like a window into an alternate reality

iRFNA
Sep 15, 2004

by Fistgrrl
But they actually talk as their doll! Hockey is back-pedaling like mad to separate himself from the most obvious problem they all suffer from.. To them it isn't just a doll, it's some sort of projected personality that they consider completely human. How can he say "It is just a doll" when he has posted on his own forums as his doll? I mean, drat, kevin even orders food for his dolls. He emailed someone as a doll he doesn't even own! These people are insane, there's no getting around it.

iRFNA
Sep 15, 2004

by Fistgrrl
We're nothing more than puppets, and he's holding the strings!

:argh: Chalighastly, what have you done to us!

iRFNA
Sep 15, 2004

by Fistgrrl
I'm pretty sure the thing we find so strange is the emotional investment they put into their dolls. They like to talk about how "it's just a sex toy", but to them, it is most definitely more than that. It's just so creepy.

iRFNA
Sep 15, 2004

by Fistgrrl

Caligasti posted:

Cha posted:

Caligasti posted:

Cha posted:

Caligasti posted:

Cha posted:

Perhaps you are the same person!

edit: or maybe you just play the "cha" persona online, caligasty? Better come clean with us now

iRFNA
Sep 15, 2004

by Fistgrrl

Cha posted:

But I'm a real person :(

That's exactly what a fake person would say!

iRFNA
Sep 15, 2004

by Fistgrrl
so tell me.... cha... do you have... a degree in internet expertise??... because i do... can i call you champ..? oh ho ho, my wit is an unending.. well... watch me roll with... the punches and come... out... on top...

iRFNA
Sep 15, 2004

by Fistgrrl
Hey, midiman, we have a forum that is perfect for what you want. It's called helldump!! It's toward the end of the forum list. In helldump, you can flame people without restraint. Just make a thread in there about cha, caligasti, or, hell, all of us at once. Then you can truly defeat us in the battleground of the internet!

iRFNA
Sep 15, 2004

by Fistgrrl
You are the dregs of society. Let's take this to helldump, bitch

iRFNA
Sep 15, 2004

by Fistgrrl

goonobyl posted:

No thank you. I'm not interested in being your bitch. You'll have to find someone else. What's with you people who always want to beat on someone. Why not meet me in an alley somewhere. Now that would be worthwhile.

So you're afraid of an internet forum and are also afraid of me?

Edit: Surely you have confidence in your verbal prowess. You might be able to change some people's minds if you go all the way, you know.

iRFNA fucked around with this message at 03:04 on Aug 8, 2008

iRFNA
Sep 15, 2004

by Fistgrrl
I'm waiting for your callout thread in helldump, dollfucker.

iRFNA
Sep 15, 2004

by Fistgrrl

goonobyl posted:

Even the label 'dollfucker' is insulting, condescending and sexist.

I think it's pretty concise, actually. Does it imply anything that you don't already do? Nope. Would "dollboinker" fit with your sensitivities?

goonobyl posted:

I shed no tears, TM, not on your account. But you? You poke a stick in the lions cage and torment him, and when he bites you back, you blame the lion.

hahahaha

goonobyl posted:

You will be as old as I am and still waiting, du#bfu#ker.

I'm sorry to say this, but you may be surprised that you aren't the oldest person on these forums. ##u#ta##

iRFNA fucked around with this message at 05:40 on Aug 8, 2008

iRFNA
Sep 15, 2004

by Fistgrrl
How hard is it to be a strawman factory plus self-considered puppeteer mastermind at the same time?

Also, you have sex with dolls

iRFNA
Sep 15, 2004

by Fistgrrl
See what I mean? Strawman factory plus self-considered puppeteer mastermind.

That fucks dolls.

iRFNA
Sep 15, 2004

by Fistgrrl

iRFNA posted:

See what I mean? Strawman factory plus self-considered puppeteer mastermind.

lol, you gently caress dolls

iRFNA
Sep 15, 2004

by Fistgrrl
Why do you guys even bother to respond to his strawmen? He's constantly trying to run you into tangents so you don't focus on the fact that he fucks dolls and treats them like people.

iRFNA
Sep 15, 2004

by Fistgrrl

goonobyl posted:

Being forgiven by a Goon is a moment I will cherish for many years to come

Yes, goons are a hivemind. Every single 1 of the 116k members believes and acts precisely the same.

Doody the Clown posted:

Oh, and you gently caress dolls.

iRFNA fucked around with this message at 18:57 on Aug 8, 2008

iRFNA
Sep 15, 2004

by Fistgrrl

goonobyl posted:

:words: look i think im old :words: impotent insults :words:

And on this remark:

:words: :words: strawman :words: pointless tangent :words: :words:

Thanks for proving my point, dollfucker. Tell us more about your black and white world.

iRFNA fucked around with this message at 19:52 on Aug 8, 2008

iRFNA
Sep 15, 2004

by Fistgrrl

goonobyl posted:

:words: impotent insult :words:

Uh huh, please go on.

Dollfucker.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iRFNA
Sep 15, 2004

by Fistgrrl

goonobyl posted:

You seem to use some warped sense of morality to justify inappropriate behavior.

Do you understand irony?