Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
For Loop
Apr 12, 2005
The Word on the Street.
My wife wanted to watch Lars and the Real Girl the other day. After seeing the previous thread, the movie just creeped me the gently caress out. after seeing what real doll fuckers are like, it's hard to enjoy a disney-fied version of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

For Loop
Apr 12, 2005
The Word on the Street.

Caligasti posted:

Brace yourself for...
http://www.dollchronicles.com/forum/?num=1212652445

ok... in that thread, some dude wrote this:

keithallen posted:

oh what torture that must have been,
for Bianca has not the equipment for him

what the gently caress does he mean? it's been bothering me for the last hour!!!

For Loop
Apr 12, 2005
The Word on the Street.

maplecheese posted:

The "Bianca" doll made as a prop for Lars and the Real Girl was not fully anatomically accurate. Dave Beaver Lumberjack Mountie Maple Moose has had this issue "corrected".

ok. this makes sense. I was really freaked out. I was thinking that the standard vagina tube wasn't enough for this guy and he required some sort of exotic contraption to gently caress his dolls. Was wondering if there was some cross over to some BME genital splitting or something.

I'm relieved that his depravity is still relatively harmless.