Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Happitoo
Nov 24, 2005

We are going to go for the store, then the district manager. Then WE ARE GOING TO THE CORPORATE OFFICE AND THEN TO THE EXECUTIVES! DXRYAHHHHHHHHH!!

I'm not going to go back and read every page of this thread but didn't Dave state in the Doll forums that Caligasti was impersonating him here as Goonobyl? It was around the same time that Caligasti let out that he was pretending to be another doll fucker that Dave was talking to.

Doesn't this most recent BS from Hockey sort of blow that out of the water?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happitoo
Nov 24, 2005

We are going to go for the store, then the district manager. Then WE ARE GOING TO THE CORPORATE OFFICE AND THEN TO THE EXECUTIVES! DXRYAHHHHHHHHH!!

TigerMoJo posted:

Love slot, baby love slot!
Oh Looove slot is a little ol' place where
I can stick my dick into.

1) put a comma after baby. Otherwise it looks like you're talking about baby love slots. Last thing we need to do is give doll fuckers the idea for baby dolls to gently caress.

2) "I can stick my dick into" is too many syllables. "I can stick my dick in" would be the the proper amount.

Happitoo
Nov 24, 2005

quote:

It does our hobby a disservice. I especially find it insulting after the more than 1300 posts I've made here and people I've helped out along the way that I would receive this kind oif treatment. After the brutal attack I received from the Goons I find it odd that I am feeling just as brutalised here.

Wait a second...

1) He specifically asks goons to slam on him instead of beetface and now he's all butt hurt because people did what he asked them to do? I know that's been the case for awhile but HEY, HEY DAVE, YOU loving REQUESTED IT. you don't get to be all upset that people did specifically what you asked them to do.

2) what's this "our hobby" business Dave? You kept denying that you were a doll fucker and midiman was a made up character. Is this a change in direction and you finally admit you like the sweet feel of a rubber lady against your fat, naked, sweaty skin?

Happitoo
Nov 24, 2005

glitchkrieg posted:

The Dollfucker Chronicles user agreement posted:
You also agree that all threads, posts, images or other multimedia content posted, remain the copyright © of AVAV.

Pro-tip: That only applies to people who register :v:

It also only applies if the person posting it held the original copyright in the first place. Assuming they don't then AVAV would be violating copyright law by claiming copyright over something they have no right to. The fact that they automatically claim copyright to anything posted on the site also absolves the original poster of any copyright claims because they aren't claiming to suddenly own it, AVAV would be as per their user agreement.

Quick, someone go post Guns N' Roses tracks on TDC, Axl Rose vs. Dollfuckers would be an epic battle of stupid flailing.

Happitoo
Nov 24, 2005

I was checking out Answerbag.com because of the answerbag.com thread and I found this which I thought was hilarious. I'm assuming it's not the real Kevin (not enough Unix rambling, it was also semi-coherant) but holy poo poo did it make me laugh. I can't believe someone actually said "to each their own" though. jesus.

Happitoo
Nov 24, 2005

Cha posted:

I don't think he understands that it goes both ways. As much as he imagines he'll be able to prove we're all big meanies who were just torturing him on the big scary internet, and we'll all get beaten and thrown in jail, it isn't going to happen that way. He's done as much name-calling, terrorizing, and information-searching as we have, if not more, and no judge would ignore that.

Don't forget the fact that he specifically asked for it. Kind of hard to sue people when you delibarately asked them to make fun of you.

Oh and Hockey, fair use also includes using excerpts for the purpose of comment. Comments like "doll fuckers are a bunch of sick bastards."

Happitoo
Nov 24, 2005

goonobyl posted:

I'm told that I resemble Mr Burns more. I see no resemblance to Millhouses dad.

***leeched image***

Excellent Smithers

STOP STEALING OTHER'S COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL!!!1!one!

Edit: and image leeching? drat man (edited to remove the leeched image from my post)

Happitoo fucked around with this message at 22:49 on Oct 27, 2008

Happitoo
Nov 24, 2005

goonobyl posted:

Sorry, but if this account get banned, the thread dies. Why do you think it has lasted this long?

No it won't. You'll just drop another $10 and re-register. You see your ego (or Dave's) won't take being banned. You'll either go back to your own forum and continue to rage against the goons or you'll pony up another $10 to re-reg and keep spouting your crap here.

It's the same reason you and Dave can't actually stand by your "I'm leaving for a week... toodles" comments and you're back to posting/raging as soon as people begin to ridicule you again. You can't walk away. You can't ignore it. You refuse to be looked down upon. You won't stand for being made fun of and it's why no matter what happens to this account you (and Dave) won't stop your rage filled, weak rear end attempts to slam people.

You can't stand people on the internet looking down on you because you more then likely feel inferior in your real life. You feel like you somehow control this situation. You feel like as long as you control this then you're worth something. Here's the news, you don't, and you're not.

Do you seriously not see the massive control issues both you and Dave exhibit? You're verbally abusive once you find out someone is a female, you use gently caress dolls so you can control that, you think you have an ounce of control over the discussion here (You think if you leave everything goes away). You threaten impotent law suits in an attempt to control others. Dave goes on some rage filled rant because a forum trys to install rules on him and he's no longer in control. You lack control in your real life and so you lash out and attempt to control things you can.

You aren't the loving puppet master. You're just a sad little man that fucks dolls.

Happitoo
Nov 24, 2005

goonobyl posted:

Dave actually has other projects to do. I'm just here having fun trolling your rear end the past few days. As long as Cal takes it upon himself to sniff my internet rear end and post every picture I make, I may as well play along.

And for the ten bucks? Heh Dave and I have no plans to reinstate this account by dropping Lowtax another $10.00 if it gets banned.

Viper, I'm going to say something and I'm dead serious. I doubt you or the other doll fuckers will listen since I'm a goon and others have said similar things over the past two threads but I'm going to give it a shot.

Dave Hockey is using you (and other doll fuckers). He's in this for financial gain. He doesn't give a poo poo about you or other people on the doll forums.

He sells Teddy Babes. He's nice to doll fuckers because he's profitting off of you. I used to work in a video game store, we had a ton of creepy/dirty/borderline retarded customers but I was nice to them because they were spending a shitload of money. If he wasn't potentially making money off of you do you think he would still be your friend?

Also, his documentary. He will potentially profit off you and other doll fuckers again (assuming he can actually sell it). He's not making it because he loves doll fuckers, he's making it because he can potentially sell it.

He came here with the intent to drum up conflict to make his documentary more interesting and more likely to sell. He purposely inflicted the goons wrath on you guys to make his documentary more appealing to buyers. He came here and BEGGED us to make fun of doll fuckers. Whenever it died down he came back and instigated a new round of attacks.

Why do you follow this guy? I mean that as a serious question. If not for him drumming up drama between goons and doll forum members people in this thread would have gotten bored long ago. And for what? So that he can make more money off of you and you get nothing in return.

You and other dollers should be telling him to gently caress off for bringing this drama to you instead of ignoring it and yet he's looked at like a hero. All the while he continues to make money, have you do his dirty work, and you get nothing out of it.

Think about it. Do you get anything out of being an admin on TDC (besides the feeling of control over others)? Do you get paid? Dave uses it as a means to sell Teddy Babes and push his movie so obviously he's making something off of it. Why aren't you getting any of that for the work that you put in? You're being played for a chump by someone you think actually gives a rat's rear end about you. He doesn't. He gives a rat's rear end about your wallet.

You want proof that Hockey is all about the money? Look at his rant from TDF when they put in a new rule that basically said he couldn't advertise his poo poo for free there anymore. He went loving apeshit. Did he actually think the rule was unfair? Or did he think it would affect his income?

Think for yourself Viper. Look at what Hockey has purposely brought down on you guys for profit and do the right thing. Tell him to gently caress off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happitoo
Nov 24, 2005

quote:

And some more horror has turned up. Snuggles the doll-raping Bear is evidently a fixture at Cover Doll now...

Isn't the Snuggles bear a trademark or something? Man, I hope nobody tells the company that owns Snuggles the bear that some creepy fuckdoll magazine is making money off their bear doing creepy poo poo with dolls.

Edit: That company being Unilever

Edit 2: Man, I hope nobody finds a website where they can contact the company that owns Snuggle. A website like this one . That would really suck for the dollfuckers if their favourite doll loving magazine got sued into the ground by one of the largest package goods producers in North America. That could even cause Coverdoll to go out of business!! Luckily nobody will ever find anything like I mentioned.

Happitoo fucked around with this message at 21:44 on Nov 4, 2008