Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
3Sum Nightmare

nicky, dont flatter yuorself

Amanda and Ashley posted:

2008 - A Whole Year of Anime.

It's gonna be one hell of a year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

English Voodoo

bump

speth
liberté egalité animé

wwry
sic semper anime.

Short Retort

OCHA WORLD ORDER
yesterday i saw some exclusive anime not just the kind of anime you can get on any street corner some real top grade poo poo

Bi Stunna
Comment, vous faites tout le système du monde, vous donnez les lois de toute la création et dans tout votre livre vous ne parlez pas une seule fois de l'existence de Animé!
- Napoleon I to Laplace

Scott Pilgrim

what a coincidence. my name's stephen and i'm doing almost the same thing with a bud (friend) of mine. its not as intense as yours so far, good luck...

speth
my name is stephen

Bi Stunna
Thanks man. Stephens are tough competition, so your bro is gonna have quite the challenge on his hands!

Bi Stunna
Speaking of Stephen....he came by the other day for some sake and he decided to give my camera a lil' random love! :)

"Don't funk with my anime, landlubber."
- My cousin Stephen

Such a character. Don't know where he got it from!

speth
being extravagant is uncool

Short Retort

OCHA WORLD ORDER
alex....watch miyazaki-san's 'whisper of the heart'....and think of me....

Bi Stunna

Short Retort posted:

AKRON HEAT
This is not happening.

Comfy Ambulance

by Fistgrrl
america needs updates. we sit on the edge of our bagchairs, grinding Kirin bottletops into our wrists. we need to know.

Art In Music

by Fragmaster
HOly poo poo, can't believe I missed this 'til just now.

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
wow, amazing, stephen sure has style!

BELL BIV DEVITO

by The Finn
I heard rumor that the original gundam saga was just too much for the OP... hoping thats not true please update

SICK ASS DANCE MIX

~*~im a motherfuckin headliner bitch you dont even know it~*~
nm its the same thread

SICK ASS DANCE MIX fucked around with this message at 03:11 on Jul 3, 2008

Bi Stunna

American Grass posted:

I heard rumor that the original gundam saga was just too much for the OP... hoping thats not true please update

Rumors = false. Gundam was a cakewalk. Stephen is just up to his old tricks again...

Bi Stunna
Bumped for Calvin Coolidge. He wants to keep an eye on my progress.

SEX OFFENDER 001

by Fistgrrl
thanks! bookmarked! good luck brosome.

lookit dis nub

this is the best anime

Bi Stunna

June 1, 2007.
Ah, summer! Time to break out the classics. Dinner came with a rousing bit of Gigantor (No, not Brenda's sister! Hehe ^^) and a tall Sapporo with Brenda. I can hear the kids playing at the hydrant outside, dousing themselves. One yells from the sidewalk, "Hey mister, I hear your watching anime! Can we join?" Brenda made them jitsu cookies and we all enjoyed the antics of Ranma and the gang.

It was the most heartwarming experience of my life.

June 5, 2007.
Stephen's AC broke down, so I went over to lend him a fan. He's found a girl from Korean Friend Finder.com to help him with the anime. I'm gonna have to consult the rules on this.

June 22, 2007.
Well, there's nothing in our bet that says he can't get some help. Stephen's playing fast and loose now. Getting desperate. He's a trickster and and opportunist....but he's still family. I'm gonna have to watch some more Lucky Star and mull this over.

207-563-5532
conceptposting. nice.

Short Retort

OCHA WORLD ORDER
this is me reading a kp post

darkwingduck

by angerbotSD

Short Retort posted:

...I actually like this one.

Scuba Trooper

Good luck, dude! Tried this same bet with my friend Andrew (we call him "Anime Andrew." Dude dresses like Spike Spiegel, dunno how he gets away with it!) and I didnt last two weeks. So many Gundams, so little time.

Short Retort

OCHA WORLD ORDER
i unironically like all ghibli movies but dont tell alex i want him to think im cool....

pause it lively

ignore.
anime is love. i walked to the social security office the other day, i motivated myself by pretending my destination was the anime kingdom

Bi Stunna

Spaceman Bill posted:

Good luck, dude! Tried this same bet with my friend Andrew (we call him "Anime Andrew." Dude dresses like Spike Spiegel, dunno how he gets away with it!) and I didnt last two weeks. So many Gundams, so little time.

Anime Andrew? Does have a Cosplay.com account? I think he's known in our inner circle.

Bi Stunna
2009 - A Whole Year of.....Doctor Who?

Just maybe.

TERRIBLE ASSSHIT POSTER

Japanese Boyband posted:

...I actually like this one.

me too

Art In Music

by Fragmaster
uhoh, a Korean girl mixed with a fan?! Watch out, things could get ugly!~~

SEX OFFENDER 001

by Fistgrrl
haha

Hung Yuri

by Tiny Fistpump

Short Retort posted:

i unironically like all ghibli movies but dont tell alex i want him to think im cool....

:]

Turbo D

onkey
baka gaijins etc.

Bi Stunna
Fragmaster gave me this name cuz he thought it was funny. Grrr.....

Maradonna Summer

Our love will last forever

TRP Post Of The Tournament Winner World Cup 2014
lier...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bi Stunna

Hope everyone had a fun 4th! :D